Funniest or funny moments of berserk

Raziel

"Each man is haunted until his humanity awakens."
DarkDragoon said:
I think that whole hill-top scene is funnier in the manga.. because of Guts saying "are you a homo..? -_-;;"

That was really funny, one of the few scenes that actually had me crack up in the middle of reading it. Other notable moments would be:

1. Griffith giving Guts 'the book'

2. Puck's rendition of the Godhand members (Lost Children chapter)

3. In Volume 11 after Wyald tears off Casca's clothes and Guts tells her something along the lines of, 'Get out of here. You'll distract me looking like that.'

I really was laughing out loud on that particular part.

Forest Wraith

Evil is born when we lose power over ourselves.
There was an obscure scene from Guts fight with Wyald that made me laugh really hard; Both Guts and Wyald are fighting on Horse-back until Wyald knocks out Guts Horse with a Right-hook (He probably killed it actually). I laughed my ass off at that because all I could think of was a certain scene from Blazing Saddles.
"Don't know . . . Wyald only pawn in game of life."

I have always found Corcus to be particularly amusing, especially as it is how I expect that a lot of people would react in his situation. (Guts coming in and winning all the favor of everyone.)

Casca'a wincing as she jumped into the saddle the morning after she and Guts had sex also made me laugh.

What I think the best of all was Farnese's "conversion" and when she asked Shireke to teach her magic. I know that the scene is very serious and a great turing point for her character, but it is entertaining nonetheless.

Femto the Raven

The location of agony? The human soul.
Mozgus in one of the most perversely humourus characters of all time.

I cracked up when he bashed the rebel's head in with his bible and again when he threw himself to the ground in the Tower.

Everything other thing that comes out of his mouth is equal parts hillarious and horrifying.

Only Miura could have come up with such a freak!

Forest Wraith

Locus of Agony said:
Mozgus in one of the most perversely humourus characters of all time.

I cracked up when he bashed the rebel's head in with his bible and again when he threw himself to the ground in the Tower.

Everything other thing that comes out of his mouth is equal parts hillarious and horrifying.

Only Miura could have come up with such a freak!

He never actually made me laugh but I know what you mean, it's his face. He looks like a Serv-bot or that Robot character from Red-Dwarf who's name I can't remember.
Okay, I take that back; now that I think of it, Mozgus did make me chuckle a bit with the whole Bible-Head-Bashing and when he shouts "Let the Fight begin!" Right before he gets "Stung" by the Behelit Apostle.

GodoGetsKinky.jpg

From Volume 14, while Erica is showing off all the stuff Godo has made...

Forest Wraith

bastard_swordsman said:
From Volume 14, while Erica is showing off all the stuff Godo has made...

We had a discussion thread on what a Scold's Bridle is somewhere . . . Looks like Godo had a Kinky side . . .

Vol. 28 episode 244, pg. 176

Isidro: "What's his name... The band of the Hawk's raiding commander was ridiculously strong, 'cuz supposedly he killed 100 no 1000 men by himself! It's because of that one man that Tudor's strongest army was destroyed, or so the story goes"

Guts: "It's been embellished..."

I loved Guts' feinted obliviousness and modesty :guts:

Top Bottom