Gatts vs SK

D

Drachenfels

I see the DC story as canon, unless Miura says otherwise. Zodd and Guts were pretty even in the fight, nobody knows who had won if it had continued

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Drachenfels said:
I see the DC story as canon, unless Miura says otherwise. Zodd and Guts were pretty even in the fight, nobody knows who had won if it had continued
I dunno, whenever I ran out of Puck healing, sticky bombs and my berserk meter was used up, I typically got the shit knocked out of me by Zodd.

mpd_psycho

b e L I E v e
gutz vs Zodd(human form) = even
gutz vs Zodd (apostle form) = almost no hope for gutz
SK vs Zodd(apostle form) = SK cut Zodd's arm

conclusion: SK is stronger than gutz?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Guts has hope against Zodd even in Apostle form (in the american version of the DC game, when Guts and Zodd stop fighting, Guts is short breathed and Zodd isn't though), but SK is way stronger imo, he's fast and seems to cut anything without any resistance, i can't remember a scene where he can't slice something.

mpd_psycho

b e L I E v e
the one during the eclipse?
upz....i always thought that SK wasn't that serious at that time....i think that SK actually had the chance to hit Femto if only he didnt take gutz and caska...

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Heres my interpretation of what skully was doing at the eclipse.
1. He went there with the sole pourpose of taking out Void.
2. He busts in trying to get a suprise attack and his sword comes back at him.
D. "Well, damnit, that didn't work, now what?!?
42. He sees Guts and Caska and decides it isn't a total loss and saves them on his way out.

D

Drachenfels

Majin Tenshi said:
1. He went there with the sole pourpose of taking out Void.

Why solely killing Void? Just because he was the nearest enemy he saw?

Drachenfels said:

well why else would skully intervene? granted he might want to take out the rest of God Hand as well, but Void is the only one he mentioned.

and its not skully's nature to just fuck with fate like that. would he really have gone into the eclipse just to save guts and caska, he didnt even know anyone would still be alive.
and past that i can even imagine a reason for a person to waste their time to try to get in there

skully taking out void is the only logical explanation to why skully went in the eclipse, if you got any others im all ears

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
[quote author=Drachenfels
I don't know about in the manga but in the DC game they say void is the strongest of the 5 or 4 god hands(I can't remeber when griffy reverted back in the manga), if this is true (and when you think about it it does make sense) then if skull knight was able to kill void then that would severly damage the god hands morale, & would be a big "win" for skull knight, so it would be justified if his intention was to kill void, if I were skull knight I would think it would be too late to save anyone, maybe mozguz' sect is right maybe there is a "hawk of the light"(or however the hell you guys translated it), maybe the "hawk of the light" is skull knight. here are some fights i would like to see:
skull knight vs. void (alone, no interference)
Gastu vs. griffith (once again, no interference)
gatsu vs. zoddo (& have gatsu incapacate yet not kill zoddo if he wins)
puck vs. void (well i know he'll lose but it will be funny)
serpico+farenze+a sane able to fight caska+gatsu+isidro+puck vs. void

D

Drachenfels

"well why else would skully intervene?"

He had a good possibility to attack the God Hand.

"granted he might want to take out the rest of God Hand as well, but Void is the only one he mentioned."

Who mentioned whom?

"I don't know about in the manga but in the DC game they say void is the strongest of the 5 or 4 god hands"

Uhm, no, not really.
So still SK only attacked Void because he was the nearest enemy.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Majin Tenshi said:
42. He sees Guts and Caska and decides it isn't a total loss and saves them on his way out.
But Skully foresaw that Guts could survive if he "held onto a broken sword".

mpd_psycho

b e L I E v e
Drachenfels said:
"granted he might want to take out the rest of God Hand as well, but Void is the only one he mentioned."

Who mentioned whom?

vol 13 chapter 1:
SK: I've said that I will strike down Void; this is still foretold by fate..Shall it be here?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
mpd_psycho said:
vol 13 chapter 1:
SK: I've said that I will strike down Void; this is still foretold by fate..Shall it be here?
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?board=6;action=display;threadid=814

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?board=5;action=display;threadid=772

People... Please read the older posts.

D

Drachenfels

mpd_psycho said:
Drachenfels said:

Who mentioned whom?

vol 13 chapter 1:

Where's a "you've been hagued" picture when you need it?

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
hagued%202.jpg

I know I'm a thief but I couldn't pass this chance

Top Bottom