god hand

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
this is exactly what i was hoping for when i created this thread! very cool, wuwei. 8)

another thought. how about the godhand represent the seven deadly sins:

Slann: lust
Ubik: covetousness
Conrad: glattony / sloth
Void: pride
femto: envy

well gatsu could be: anger

puella

Berserk forever
We've got a booster here! Good call!!
Welcome Wuwei!

hmmm~ pretty good. but i'd say what about this?
Femto-lust or covetness Slann-envy

puella

Berserk forever
hmmm... yeah...
could you explain why you link femto with lust?
Uh-oh I forgot to say " the lust I mentioned means passionate desire" :D

We all know Griffith has a lust for dream, which is quite a good reason why he becomes Femto.
Femto is an incarnation of Griffith's extreme desire, I think.
Femto is more cruel and selfish than Griffith but they have the same nature.
So i think "lust" may match Femto.

you're kidding right?
Yes, about 2% as far as another meaning of lust.
but 98% if I refer to the lust as one of seven sins in the bible.^_^;;

bytheway) I do know my above post is quite irrelevant to trapped-soul's. digress and retarded. :'(

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
this is exactly what i was hoping for when i created this thread! very cool, wuwei.   8)

another thought. how about the godhand represent the seven deadly sins:

Do u guys think that these sins or attitudes are only negative ones?

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Uh-oh I forgot to say " the lust I mentioned means passionate desire" :D
well, that's what comes out of "envy", isn't it. If you dwell on Griff's feelings towards Gatsu at the end of Taka no Dan again, you'll probably see that "envy" fits his character more than "lust".
but i can see your point.    :)
Do u guys think that these sins or attitudes are only negative ones?  
considering that there's more than this "material level of existence": yes, indeed.

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
considering that there's more than this "material level of existence": yes, indeed.
Well everyone got all of these senses even much more.
Some of them are considered as positive and some of them as negative.
However we need both!
someone who hasn t "negative" senses would be concerning my opinion as abnormal as someone who has no "positive"senses.
So an individual gets special(apart from some other factors) because of the mixture of these two incredients and the ability to control certain senses more than others.
So someone who isnt able to control anger ,seems to be more unlikeable for us than one who can.
yet if a"negative"sense gets out of control and dominates the others i agree that it is definetely negative and bad one.
On the other hand if one "positive"sense dominates, it ends up as a bad one too cause no matter which sense pulls over ,total control is never positive and brings troubles within.

So what i originally wanted to say was that the extreme case, as we see in the example of the godhand is always bad but in real life there is no healthy mind without these attitudes!

puella

Berserk forever
So what i originally wanted to say was that the extreme case, as we see in the example of the godhand is always bad but in real life there is no healthy mind without these attitudes!
quite a fine hit!!

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Well everyone got all of these senses even much more.
I wouldn't call it "senses", yet your point is clear for me.
Some of them are considered as positive and some of them as negative.
Are you still refering to the 7 deadly sins i mentioned, or do you speak of human qualities and feelngs in common?
However we need both!
someone who hasn t "negative" senses would be concerning my opinion as abnormal as someone who has no "positive"senses.
I assume you're talking about that kind of balance that is the heart of f.E. "yin yang"?

So an individual gets special(apart from some other factors) because of the mixture of these two incredients and the ability to control certain senses more than others.
So someone who isnt able to control anger ,seems to be more unlikeable for us than one who can.
yet if a"negative"sense gets out of control and dominates the others i agree that it is definetely negative and bad one.
On the other hand if one "positive"sense dominates, it ends up as a bad one too cause no matter which sense pulls over ,total control is never positive and brings troubles within.
good call. yet i don't understand how you'd divide those 7 deadly sins in positive and negative ones.
at this point i can't tell you for sure what i think of it.

you're definitely right. there's no human being out there who can exist without these properties. we're defined by them.
this is also a lesson berserk teaches us.

Top Bottom