Guin Saga

H

Herald of Galactor

Can anyone here tell me where to find it? Or maybe everyone here can tell me how to find it and I'm the only schmuck who doesn't know. Yes, I'm a bit uptight-I've been sick for three days.

N

Nasferatu Zodd

Here Majin ill take care of this, Okay buddy, do not EVER ask were to find scans.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
The Guin Saga is not about scans, it is the favorite series of fantasy novels of Miura (100 volumes planned).
http://www.berserkchronicles.com/sources7.htm

It seems he did read every volume published so far
Put it that way : only Miura could have the courage of read them all month in, month out - you are better off not finding them, believe me :p ;D

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Herald of Galactor said:
Thanks for the disinformation. I'll just run a net search and keep all the madness to myself. By the way Majin, when I want scans I'll blow your fucking head off with a shotgun and ransack your house for them, you non-reading, illegitimate child of a crack whore!!!!11 >:(

:-\

Is it a book or a manga? I'd really to take a quick look at it to see if it fits my taste but I don't want to buy it on amazon and realised it is not a manga.

Oh and do any of you know how many book/manga has been translated in english?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
guts97 said:
Is it a book or a manga? I'd really to take a quick look at it to see if it fits my taste but I don't want to buy it on amazon and realised it is not a manga.

Oh and do any of you know how many book/manga has been translated in english?
It's a novel series. Amazon has it, and so far, only books 1-3 have been published with an English translation. Books 4-5 were apparently translated, but not published (see the publisher's un-updated website: http://www.vertical-inc.com/books/guin/guin_top.html).

Aaz has read 1-3, and I've read a small portion of book 1. I wasn't blown away, but it's not horrible or anything. I'd say the world resembles Berserk's in many ways, but not overtly.

Nah... I already have to read Conan the crimmerian and seriously I was hoping it would be another great manga saga like Berserk. In this case do you know a good manga similar to Berserk? Anything close to dark fantasy?

It's always a matter of opinion but I totally agree with you about it. Anyway, I was more looking for something similar to fill my free times. By the way, thanks for answering.

Top Bottom