Guts: A small ripple to a destructive wave?

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Eddie said:
I say there should be an epic battle, then at the end Griffith gets a bass, Zoddo gets on drums, Gutsu plays guitar and sings, and rickert gets on keyboard. They play "Why Can't This Be Love" by Van Halen, now thats defying fate!
lol!!!... ya' know... this kinda reminds me of Macross 7...If youv'ed seen it, you know of what I speak off

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
dwarfkicker said:
blahblahblahblahblahblah...blah! BLAH!
I don't approve of you trying to deep throat us with your mighty fanfiction cock. Post this sort of elaborated masturbation elsewhere; preferably in its own, seperate thread.

Korcas

King of Cheesecake
I don't know who exactly it was referring to.. but.. wasn't either Guts, or Mozgus called something like a "Fish rippling the surface of the water"?
Referring to Skully telling guts that these creatures are only like the mirror picture of the moon on a watery surface.

My memory's sorta sketchy for that, but I think I remember it right.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Korcas said:
I don't know who exactly it was referring to.. but.. wasn't either Guts, or Mozgus called something like a "Fish rippling the surface of the water"?
Referring to Skully telling guts that these creatures are only like the mirror picture of the moon on a watery surface.
It's a metaphor for the three worlds that Skull Knight and Slan have both used: "The image of the moon reflected on the water."

My interpretation of this has been that the moon acts as a symbol for the Ideal world, casting an inescapable reflection on the water, or the symbol of the Physical world. The space between these two would be the Astral world.

Put simply, a "jumping fish" can obscure the moon's reflection.

I don't approve of you trying to deep throat us with your mighty fanfiction cock. Post this sort of elaborated masturbation elsewhere; preferably in its own, seperate thread.
Sorry, kinda got carried away there.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Nomad said:
lol!!!... ya' know... this kinda reminds me of Macross 7...If youv'ed seen it, you know of what I speak off
Macross 7 is the only Macross I've never seen, that and zero...but I do know that it is a bit more music oriented than the original. As for the original, I love the original Macross!! With the story and the fight scenes and the music. GOD!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! sorry, I'm a macross fanboy too. I bought the lostprophets first cd because they have a super VF-1J on the cover, top right. But they're not that good...oh well, live and let die as I say because I listened to Guns N' Roses a little too much this week (I like their cover of it).

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Walter said:
Fucking take this trash elsewhere.
You just hate everything don't you?
You hate dwarflicker's fan fic/speculation, and you hate my joke on fanfics.

Top Bottom