Guts' desires for sacrifice

Re: Gut's Desires For Sacrifice

Yeah it was supposed to but it was pushed back til september 10. Miura may have decided to stay on vacation for a bit longer. It's a real shame but I guess I will have a chance to check out this Vagabond Manga thats spoken so highly of.

I

Italian_demon

Re: Gut's Desires For Sacrifice

Sparnage said:
Yes, he certainly has what it takes to use it. Not only with his ambition to grow stronger but he seems like the type to stab Guts and everyone else in the back given the appropriate situation.
Another candidate for the Behelit would be Serpico. There is already a thread about it somewhere if he were to be the one to make a deal with the Godhand and it seems possible. To set it off could be Farnese dying or something else to set of a huge amount of negative emotions, and he doesn't appear to overly like Guts as has been shown in recent chapter.

PissedSerpico.jpg

I can't see why not, he has already been betrayed twice by both Griffith and Gambino, so fate could easily send a third major betrayal towards poor Guts's way. ;D

I agree with Sparnage, if there is one candidate for a Behelit is Serpico, he promised Guts to kill him once don't forget it!
Second he loves a girl that loves Guts!
If there is one that can be set up against Guts between the people of the group that is Serpico, but honestly to me sounds kinda of Obvious and a little forced if Miura makes him to use the Behelit.....
We'll see;)

Top Bottom