Has anyone seen this Elephant Swordsman?

This Elephant Swordsman reminds me of the Kushan elephants. While not officially part of Berserk, it looks like it would fit right in. It's part of the Seventh Kingdom line. It hasn't been released yet, but the elephant will go for $25 at storehorsemen.com. The guys who made these (the Four Horsemen) are running a small-time business, and any support is appreciated. I thought I'd help out by introducing these cool toys to you guys.

es.jpg

gangs_all_here.jpg

7k.jpg

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Well, it sure is an elephant with a sword :carcus:

They look nice by themselves, and I guess it looks similar to Pishacha in superficial terms, but it doesn't really scream BERSERK to me. The armor looks nothing like a Kushan's, and those Wombat ears :ganishka:

What's Seventh Kingdom anyway? A Saturday-morning cartoon?

Oh yeah, I remember seeing a club-wielding upright elephant in an earlier episode. I think that's the Berserk connection I was attempting to make. Probably a bit of a stretch there, but still, I think it's a cool figure.

These figures are not from any existing license; they're original designs from the sculptors (the Four Horsemen.) They have complete control of their properties. No greedy corporations to be found, just the Four Horsemen themselves. When you buy their stuff, you're supporting the artists themselves. These figures were made by getting fan opinion on everything from character design to weapon selection. I guess they're made by the fans, for the fans. They're being made in limited amounts, and they're not being mass marketed. They need all the fan support they can get, so I thought I'd do my bit to help.

And please, don't mind my marsupial appearance. I'm real easy to get along with. :-)

Top Bottom