How strong do you think Gatts will become on his own?

tonberrykid02

Berserk is genius....pure genius!
as in without special armor and stuff. the guy
just keeps getting better and better, but he has to have a limit. what do you think it is?

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Re:How strong do you think Guts will become on his own?

when miura decides he has adequately defined the limit of human power.

Pyotr

It is my destiny to lead

tonberrykid02 said:
but he has to have a limit.
limit? I dont think that word exists in the Berserk universe ;D not for Guts at least.

but then it could be even worse...it could be extra crappy like Draggin ballz where there is always more power for someone to have.

Pyotr said:
but then it could be even worse...it could be extra crappy like Draggin ballz where there is always more power for someone to have.

Nah! one thing i like abt berserk is that Guts combat skills is rather realistic especially after all he had been through, though it would be exaggerating to be able to wield a 200kg sword single-handedly, but at least it is much better than DBZ :)

Kart

Resident /b/tard

one thing is there arn't any power levels or limits in berserk, it's all about speed skill and endurance, i think that gutts will reach a limit and evantually have to turn to some outside source for power, unless it comes down to human griffith vs gutts.

There is no human griffith. He is not human anymore, although he is in the form of one. Think of it as a suit. He is only wearing it while he still has all his demon powers.

Kart

Resident /b/tard

Human griffith = a fucking incarnation of griffith thats a human body.

O

Ozmo

Errr... what? I see no reason why he'd reach some "limit" all of a sudden and stop getting stronger. The way I see it, he'll keep surpassing himself until he's killed, stops fighting or is injured too badly to recover.

I wouldn't necessarily say Griffith has a human body with all that funky shit he can do now btw.

If my memory is right, Schierke said somewhere that Guts isn't human anymore so based on that Guts has no limits..

The Dragon Slayer said:
I think Guts will grow wings.
Miura said demon horns not wings.. ::) come on dude stay in limit of realism, even if Berserk is not something realist, wings, horns or any body part growing from Guts body isn't realistic...

DarkShurikn said:
. Miura said demon horns not wings.. ::) come on dude stay in limit of realism, even if Berserk is not something realist, wings, horns or any body part growing from Guts body isn't realistic...

He was kidding

Ozmo said:
stops fighting or is injured too badly to recover.

I guess right now this is the case, Judging from his present situation he might be fully dependent on the armor from now on...

Kart said:
i think that Guts will reach a limit and evantually have to turn to some outside source for power

He might already found, where the source of power is actually that armor which unleashes all his rage/power...

Top Bottom