How will you spend YOUR $600?

Vaxillus said:
I'll be spending about half of it on gas I bet, maybe all of it depending on how much I get. Yeah, $4.00 a gallon sucks.

Sorry this is off topic but I would be happy to pay $4.00, it's about $11.00 a gallon here in England!

S

smoke

Grovel said:
Sorry this is off topic but I would be happy to pay $4.00, it's about $11.00 a gallon here in England!

Yeah, but England is smaller. Stuff is closer together. Not as much driving. Right? Makes sense to me.

Anyway, my money'll be spent on the two "B"s. Booze and bail. :troll:

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
I will I don't think I will spend it on a life time supply of Free to play MMO's but I think maybe spend it on my homemade NAS :guts:

smoke said:
Anyway, my money'll be spent on the two "B"s. Booze and bail. :troll:

I thought the two B's was B!tches and a Beer. Hmm maybe it's time to move up to the three B's.

Anyway I'm going to get 120 $5 lap dances from fugly strippers at a biker midget bar.
Now who's with me? :carcus:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
The Perineum Falcon said:
It's incredibly tempting for me to go on a DVD shopping spree

I'll probably use half of it on that exact thing, with the other half going into my savings account. :guts:

A

avidwriter

Bank. WTF do I need anyway. I got my Berserk, I can't get Dark Horse to get my 23 any faster and the nice statues are a little too expensive. Plus I'm a cheap ass.

I'm spending mine to get my car fixed not very exciting way to spend it. maybe ill have enough left over to buy the blade runner boxset i've had my eye on for awhile.

Godred

Once sent from the Golden Hall.
I've changed my mind on what I was originally going to get. I found an all black Mossberg 500 for $200 yesterday, so I'm gonna grab that. I'm gonna go ahead an grab a tattoo and whatever is left over I'm spending at the Renaissance fair. But still thinking about that PSU.

Top Bottom