Lack of Guts

D

Drachenfels

i know :)
i just tried to figure out why drach laughed,

It was just the "he's so cool I can't believe it". It reminded me of some shit of the real ultimate power site, I had to laugh.

EDIT:

Like CrazyCelt said above, here you can read it:

http://www.realultimatepower.net/

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
My view of Guts is that he not part of Idea's equation. He was never supposed to survive being born. The many times he was almost killed was Idea's attempts to set things back to the way it wanted them.
No one was SUPPOSED to survive the sacrifice.

I think most of the stuff up till now would still have happened. Maybe Griffith would have assended more slowly. And maybe there would be a few more appostles.

However, this makes Guts a monkey wrench in Idea's plans. One that could take appart the right gears and make the whole thing fall apart.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Guillaume said:
quite right
remember the famous sentence : you should have died !! ^^ :D
gambino.jpg

Lliugusamui

around the corner
that's why i thought of donovan too
and remember zoddo wears clothes in human form ... he leaves them in demon form, just like Donovan :D

All_4_Yume

Yume Chaser
This thread makes me think about Gambino saying Guts is a curse and how that isn't too far from the truth. Whereever Guts goes some ill shit will follow him and people that he comes in contact with will have something fucked up happened to them. I mean, Guts is my dawg and all but if he walked up to me right now even with a friendly gesture and unbranded I'd get the hell away. Murphy's Law must be his dad or something.

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
and remember zoddo wears clothes in human form ...

zoddsack.JPG

This moment of blindness brought to you by Naked Nosferatu, ltd.

Of course, in the anime he had a loincloth, which helped some... and Urien has a loincloth too, thankfully... ^_^

Lliugusamui

around the corner
i meant in volume 17 during the war
and ... i can't post the pic of Donovan, but in end of volume 4, if i remember well ... ^^
well ...enough of it !! >_<

Top Bottom