Looking for that cute pic. of Zodd...

That old, cute picture of Zodd that used to be here in one of the sections of the website... looking for it. Can't find it. Doesn anybody know what I'm talking about? It's an animated GIF..

zoddo.jpg

zodd.gif

Those were the only two I could find.  I would like to know if someone could find the little zodd on the second dvd that's an easter egg.  You have to go into extras and on one of the choices keep pressing the left key until the left torch is highlighted, enter it and you'll see little demon zodd with his arms crossed saying,"I'm looking for warriors."  That would make an excellent avatar.

Some Interesting Facts:  Looking for some Berserk DVD Easter Eggs?  Here are few that have been discovered: Volume 2 - in the Extras menu, push down until “Main” is highlighted, then press Left and you should see a symbol highlighted on the torch.  Select this and you’ll see cute “chibi” pic of Zodd, illustrated by Doug Smith.  Volume 5 –go the Extras menu, highlight the middle option “interview with Toshio Nakatani” and press left.  The left torch should now be highlighted.  Select this and you’ll see some funny pictures of a stuffed “chibi” Zodd toy.  Volume 6 – in the setup menu, press left until Guts’ scarf is highlighted.  Select this and you’ll see some pics of some Berserk fans’ body art and some cosplayers costumes.  Go to the Extras menu – at the “paint it berserk” option, press left to highlight the left torch, select this and you’ll see some cool berserk-inspired CG art.  Press right to highlight the right torch, and you’ll see more.

Haha, those are pretty cool. But do you guys remember about... I guess 3 months ago before this site was changed, and Wally had that little bar up top with FAQ (I think) and he had tiny GIFs of the God Hand that moved when you hovered them, and they were links to different Berserk related things? I wanted that picture of Zodd for my AIM buddy icon, but I don't have it anymore.

BiQ_

" ... "
I remember it, but I don't know where to get it... however, the chibi god hands seemed like they were taken from chapter 106 where puck tries to ride the crow, incase this bit of information helps the collective recovery of the zodd one... :p

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
ZKK said:
I hope Walter doesn't mind me linking to it, but the FAQ is still here.
And yeah, these animated gifs are really quite amusing... love the Skull Knight one.

voidON.gif
ubikON.gif
slannON.gif
conradON.GIF
femtoON.GIF
zoddON.GIF
skullyON.GIF
Nah, I don't mind. I'm going to have a link to the old and busted FAQ once the Encyclopedia is "finished". But uh... I've been busy.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Is there anyone who has the super berserk friends pics that are in the flash animation in the news section? I'm thinking that those pics could make for an awesome wallpaper. with superguts wondercasca batserpi and skeletor knight. Cause I can't save the images from the flash. Thank you for any help you can offer. :)

Walter said:
Nah, I don't mind. I'm going to have a link to the old and busted FAQ once the Encyclopedia is "finished".  But uh... I've been busy.

Why dont you just merge both together? You can delete the old one once it is finished

Top Bottom