Votes: 33 97.1%
  • Male

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Both

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well I am not sure if there is a poll like this anywhere else but was just curious to see the ratio of males vs. females...I am predicting that the ratio be in favor of males just because of the nature of the magna berserk, but then who knows...So go ahead a respond to this question.

By the way I am a Female...

Okay yes I just wanted to do some stats about this and it is just what i thought it was....So far more males than any other... I put down other and both because i did not want to offend anyone... :(

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
All of a sudden this thread turned from "what is the female/male ratio" to "Kimchan, post nude photos" board. ::)

If I had a way to reach into my computer screen and smack you boys up, I'd do it. VHBob, Kart, no biscuit for you!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I think it just goes to show we have a largely male population here, and we all love Kimchan. ;D

-Griffith

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Pah, i feel sorry for the girls in this post. But just as my pimp bro always says... If the river is red, play in the mud (think about it) 8)

[-X
When I put this up I did not mean for it to turn out this way, but all well as long as everyone is laughing...
:p

"If there is grass on the field, play ball, if not, play in the mud"

in other words...

If you can't beat them join them...

The_Fetus_Ninja

Lets go, bub!
DemonX said:
Pah, i feel sorry for the girls in this post. But just as my pimp bro always says... If the river is red, play in the mud (think about it) 8)

I think a lot of people missed the meaning of that, but i got it ;)

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
KC said:
[-X
When I put this up I did not mean for it to turn out this way, but all well as long as everyone is laughing...
:p

That's ok KC, it's still a nice thread.

"If there is grass on the field, play ball, if not, play in the mud"

in other words...

If you can't beat them join them...

Are you suggesting we ask for nude photos of some of the "men" on this board? ;)

Top Bottom