More Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
Is it just me or are there more girls on this BBS then when I first started posting?

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
[me=Majin Tenshi]pulls out a crossbow and sets a katana in it, then levels it at SaiyajinNoOuji's head.[/me]

"sorry, but I don't 'swing that way.' so keep your distance"

"now, ladies, who wants to go out with me?"

G

Genn21

I think theres a bunch more woman on here than when i first joined. Some good ,some obnoxious , some are smart a few are emotional, but it adds a great amount of perspective's to a otherwise thought , guys only topic. I can only welcome more :p

a second varieation of this post can be found here
( just cut & past it to your address bar)

http://pub21.ezboard.com/ftheofficialunofficialboardfrm22
.showMessage?topicID=5.topic

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
Majin Tenshi said:
[me=Majin Tenshi]pulls out a crossbow and sets a katana in it, then levels it at SaiyajinNoOuji's head.[/me]

You know, if you ever actually tried that, you'd be more likely to hurt yourself than the person you were aiming at.

Majin_Tenshi

Makkuro said:
You know, if you ever actually tried that, you'd be more likely to hurt yourself than the person you were aiming at.

I'm sure I could jerry rig something or other to make it work...
And it acutaly fireing is inconsequential, the shere intimidation factor is more then sufficient.

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
Genn21 said:
I think theres a bunch more woman on here than when i first joined. Some good ,some obnoxious , some are smart a few are emotional, but it adds a great amount of perspective's to a otherwise thought , guys only topic. I can only welcome more :p

It's the Estrogen. ;D

*mulls through her drawers full of Centrum, Advil, Midol, and most importantly, Chocolate*

G

Genn21

Miyu said:
It's the Estrogen. ;D

*mulls through her drawers full of Centrum, Advil, Midol, and most importantly, Chocolate*

Worse than cooties i fear substance abusing woman :-X. I also admire more females comming the berserk board. It shows me we have created a wonderful unisex enviorment where , eachothers opinions are allowed regardless of gender and taken on equivelent stance.

( evan through tenshi wants to katana kill homo's ... i have no comment on this , but all are allowed.. i think unless walters and griffithsu's lifestyles consist of some Heterosexual facism they havnt informed us about yet.)

(cut & past the link if you havn't already :))

http://pub21.ezboard.com/ftheofficialunofficialboardfrm22.showMessage?topicID=5.topic

typhonblue

Majin Tenshi said:

I dunno, Tenshi. I prefer guys who swing both ways, if you know what I mean. ;)

typhonblue

Uriel said:
Why, are you a transexual or something?

Well, I am a bit of a tom-boy but I wouldn't go that far.

It's not even a sexual thing, it's just that I like being with my own kind, people who grok living on the fence. I don't date lesbians, because I don't go in for that politicized sexuality thing and I haven't met one yet who wasn't a) way too fucked up or b) in a long-term relationship.

Plus bisexual guys are some of the strangest human beings alive. With the funniest sexual stories.

But don't worry about it. I'm no where near as sexy as Lady Griffith. You guys should be hanging on her words. ;D

typhonblue

Majin Tenshi said:
I think the point is she thinks its better for a 3some

Not really. You can end up with a bisexual guy who's also an incorrigable monogamist.

Personal choice comes in. People aren't just puzzle peices.

Majin_Tenshi

typhonblue said:
Not really. You can end up with a bisexual guy who's also an incorrigable monogamist.

Personal choice comes in. People aren't just puzzle peices.

sure they are... they just don't make a nice little picture once you've put all the pieces together.

P

psymont

Majin Tenshi said:

come now majin, you are a DM .... surely you have no trouble getting chics

Majin_Tenshi

Psymont said:
come now majin, you are a DM .... surely you have no trouble getting chics
yea... something like that...

There is an inverse relationship between the amount of D&D you play and the number of "chic"s you get.

of course, I'm just jokeing since I doubt any one else on the forum suffers through life in kansas.

P

psymont

Filthy Wretch said:
Hey man dming is cool back off majin takes pills

oi, watch your tongue insolent one .... i am D&D .... been playin' for years .... where would the pcs be without the dm?!? i respect the DM ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom