No, I'm not dead yet.

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but I'm not dead yet :guts:

It's been a while though, hasn't it?
Yeah so I haven't posted anything on the boards forever and have been quite busy with college (DAMN YOU ENGINEERING MAJOR!)

Well I really just wanted to say hi to everyone before I caught some sleep, and I hope to see you guys (and gals) sometime soon again... maybe when school ends I'll be around more (only 6 more weeks!)

*Wonder's if anyone actually remember's me*
By the way.. does anyone go in the chat still >>?

I have distanced myself from chat, to keep from embarassing myself in there......

I know how you feel; I'm a fourth-year mechanical engineer student myself. Just a little longer, it seems like, yet they just pile on you more crap to get done. :judo:

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
You were probably here awhile before me so I don't remember you, but welcome back all the same! Good luck with your work. Towards the end I hear it's utter hell. :serpico:

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
I missed you Merc! I haven't been on the chat in a while but I'll be keeping an eye open. Good luck with the rest of the semester! :guts:

yota821 said:
I have distanced myself from chat, to keep from embarassing myself in there......

I'm still looking for a place to keep from embarassing myself. :judo:
Seriously though, thats no excuse!

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
Hehe, I'll just jump in and say Hi to anyone that may remember me (hi no one! =D). Glad to see that sknet still kicks. So much catching up to do, almost gave up on Berserk in general...

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
Yeah well, hence I'm here on my way to redemption.

sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows youuur naaameee

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
White Hawk said:
Hehe, I'll just jump in and say Hi to anyone that may remember me (hi no one! =D). Glad to see that sknet still kicks. So much catching up to do, almost gave up on Berserk in general...
yo white hawk!!
it's been quite a while!

i've just recently started to look at the board more frequently.
what's going on? ^^

Top Bottom