Spriggans in Berserk: Millennium Falcon (PS2)

Hey everyone it's been a while since I've posted something rather than just silently reading through other threads, hope everyone's doing great!:guts:

Now to my question, I've been playing the Berserk PS2 game on expert for a while now amd just recently finished the Enoch Village part, but I seem to be missing one of the Spriggans in that map.
I couldn't find it even after...I have to admit, a couple hours of searching + help from a few people in my livestream and I was only able to find to ''guides'' to the game in which only one mentioned a Spriggan specificly in Enoch Village, that I already got.:schierke:
So does anyone of you guys know where all the Spriggans are or have a guide with all the Spriggan locations? :???:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hey man! So uhhhh I got all the Spriggans back in the day but given that this was literally 20 years ago, I don't remember anything about it. :sweatdrop:
I might also have a Japanese guide for the game lying around somewhere but if so, I have absolutely no idea where it is. Sorry!!

Good luck anyway!

Hey man! So uhhhh I got all the Spriggans back in the day but given that this was literally 20 years ago, I don't remember anything about it. :sweatdrop:
I might also have a Japanese guide for the game lying around somewhere but if so, I have absolutely no idea where it is. Sorry!!

Good luck anyway!
Holy that is super cool! :guts: I also read through the old Thread about the game in 2004, even though I was just 2 years old then, it was such a nice read that made me feel strangely nostalgic...huh. Also if you ever find that japanese guidebook, I'd really appreciate it if you think about me and maybe hit me up! :slan:

Have you tried GameFAQs yet? This one seems to mention every location of them: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps2/9...ium-falcon-hen-seima-senki-no-shou/faqs/36850
That's the one I've read through but the only new thing I learned from it, was that there was an indicator on the menu map as soon as you come near a Spriggan, unfortunatly I didn't see one on my search :schnoz:

I've never heard the word spriggan in association with Berserk....so I thank this thread for that.

This IGN guide that came up when I googled specifically mentions this

"Of all the spriggans, the toughest one to locate is one of the red spriggans in the village of Enoch -- it is in the northeast grassy field (where Gatsu rescues several villagers) along the edge of the grass. Otherwise, check all small roooms, dead ends and corners/edges near the edge of the map."

Is it that??

I've never heard the word spriggan in association with Berserk....so I thank this thread for that.

This IGN guide that came up when I googled specifically mentions this

"Of all the spriggans, the toughest one to locate is one of the red spriggans in the village of Enoch -- it is in the northeast grassy field (where Gatsu rescues several villagers) along the edge of the grass. Otherwise, check all small roooms, dead ends and corners/edges near the edge of the map."

Is it that??
Unfortunately it is not, as I already found that one. But thank you anyway, much appreciated!

Top Bottom