stupidity of Walter and the others

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paradiselost

JUMP UP MY BUTT!!!!!1
...ahahha...

...you Walter, and the others, talk a lot of justice, democracy, and thinks like these ones...

...and after, you take the permission to:
- to chance all my writings;
- cancel all my history here;
- chance my pic;
- and, most of all, chance my password...

...maybe you are so stupid you still have not understood that I have no problems of passwords, 'cause I can read my character always...

...maybe it's better, to be more educated, that you cancel it, isn't it?

8)

...however, and this is now a little promise, remember: I want peace, you don't want peace...
...you are the pupil here...

...anyway, is someone of intelligent here needs the numbers of YA, please, let me know...

;)

kiss you, Walterino

P

paradiselost

...ah, what's a discovery! Do you know what is art, Cnc? Do you REALLY know what is it? I'm shocked...

...I really believed you were not able to understand the reason why an animal is diffent by you...

;)

...please, take this rose by me like a present...

-------------------------(---(---@

;)

...you could believe to be much more sexy, boy...

Cnc, shut up and go to School please
...ah, what's a discovery! Do you know what is art, Cnc? Do you REALLY know what is it? I'm shocked...
...I really believed you were not able to understand the reason why an animal is diffent by you...

That reminds of an old thread on the Black Sun Over Midland BBS, back in January (perhaps one of paradiselost's first messages?):

paradiselost:
...G-Saviour, I believe you have a kind of very serious problems...do you wanna know what I'm talking about? Well, I'll try to answer to you immediatly, dear guy...
...I see, reading with attention your mail here in our newsletter, that you have no kind of culture...
...I'm from Italy, so I really know what I'm talking about...
...more of this...around here, I'm a writer, so I know what is a plot...and where you can go deep into this one...

Wereallmad:
Paridise, being from Italy does not mean you have more culture then anyone else, so please, keep quiet.

paradiselost:
...to Wereallmad...
...please, guy, you had a misunderstanding...
...O npt said that 'cause I'm italian, I have more culture tahn the opthers...
...I only said that, for the reason why I'm italian, I know very well what does it means to have a lot of culture...talking only about myself...
...don't take all that like offensive for you...you have not to...
ok?
:-)

He's paradiselost, and he's been annoying, arrogant and incoherent since... well, who knows?

P

paradiselost

The God Hands _are not_ beings of flesh.
That's a major point of the scenario, you know? ^^;

Yeah, you're our fucking messiah.

He used several languages, not just Italian. Maybe he's just playing with Babelfish?...

Leave.

I was wondering why I couldn't see _any_ new posts on the Black Sun Over Midland boards... ^^;

As for paradiselost... *sigh*

"Crazy things"? Prove me wrong.
And then, get lost.

...and this is what you are, Oliver...look you on a mirror, and begin to cry, my friend...

...could I cry for what you are...?

:'(

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Let's just...

KILL THIS THREAD

If attention is sought, ignorance is the best answer.

NO MORE REPLIES HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom