Superman: the movie teaser

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Majin Tenshi said:

"Brett Ratner is spicing up the new X-Men 3 movie with the addition of his very own fantasy - a sex siren mutant who seduces her opponents rather than battles them. Ratner takes over from departing director Bryan Singer, who made the first two movies, and the Rush Hour film maker is determined to leave his mark on the comic book series. The new mutant has not yet been cast but unknowns Kate Nauta and Aya Sumika will reportedly audition. A source tells Pagesix.com the mutant will be, "An unbelievably hot and sexy hooker. Her super power is that she secretes a pheromone that helps her to seduce men. She can seduce anyone." The source adds of the auditions, "They are open to all ethnicities who are in their early-to-mid 20s."

Making a joke about this would only suggest it could possibily be taken seriously, so I'm at a loss. The only thing I get out of it is knowing to certainly see Superman Returns instead of XXX-Men.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Everyone get in the van... we're paying Ratner a visit!

Seriously... I don't know whats worse: Ratner putting in the xxx-men or the fact that mainstream america's going to see it for that reason alone. Its a never ending cycle of stupidity.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
That fucking blows. :miura:  I was really excited to see a third X-Men movie after watching X2 and now, after this bit of horrible news, I'm not seeing it at all.  Oh well. :schierke:

That's very wierd about the new X-men movie, and I got so excited after hearing that Kelsey Grammer was going to be playing Beast.

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!
Wait, if it's Stacy-X, then she was actually pulled from the comics. Still, it's not like she's a major character or anything.

Griffith

Woland said:
Wait, if it's Stacy-X, then she was actually pulled from the comics.  Still, it's not like she's a major character or anything.

Yeah, there was speculation that it could be Stacy-X, but as you said, Stacy-X wasn't exactly part of X-Men's silver age. Anyway, I'm betting it's a horrible coincidence whatever they decide to call her. =)

Has Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor been given it's due here yet before we get to excited about Ratner's brilliant sex-hooker idea?

LEXLUTHOR_ICON146.jpg

He's literally transformed himself into a young Gene Hackman for the role, impressive. =)​

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
"Griffith No More!" said:
He's literally transformed himself into a young Gene Hackman for the role, impressive. =)

Yeah, he actually looks cool, that's promising. I just hope I won't end up cheering him over Supes.

CnC

Ad Oculos
"Griffith No More!" said:
Has Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor been given it's due here yet before we get to excited about Ratner's brilliant sex-hooker idea?

He's literally transformed himself into a young Gene Hackman for the role, impressive. =)[/center]

I tried to bring it up but we lost our focus
However I'll reiterate (if I haven't said so already) I think Kevin Spacey could do a good Luthor.

It hasn't got me excited yet, I always thought of superman as a overdone and overrated character.
Still who knows, could be ok but I have my beady little eyes set on Spiderman 3 as a comic adaptation favourite.

N

Ng51386

Sparnage said:
It hasn't got me excited yet, I always thought of superman as a overdone and overrated character.

Overdone character - Yes
Overrated character - No

After I saw some photos I thought that it'd suck badly, but after this I changed my mind, although trailers are often misleading. But for now WOW :troll:

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
Looks very, very cool. But then again I said that when I saw the Matrix: Revolutions trailer...

I hope it turns out good!

berserker88

The Raging Demon
Well most of the x men movies sucked and then this new one looks like it will too, and this new superman movies looks really good, which is nice because the other 4 sucked ass, and well I just hope its really good like Batman Begins!! because all of the batman movies sucked (except the first one) compared to Batman begins! And I hope Superman returns is the same way.

Griffith

Yeah, I hope this can live up to great movies like Batman Begins or Schindler's List. Most of those other Oscar Schindler movies really sucked. This new Superman film looks to break new ground, like fighting terrorist Lex Luthor and dealing with social issues like closet homosexuality and tolerance.

I got to say the CGI on this movie doesnt impress a lot of the time, and while I know that happens a lot, I just watched the PotC2 trailer right before the SR trailer, and its CG was pretty damn good.

Top Bottom