The poorest character in berserk

Who makes you say "poor thing" so often?

• Guts

Votes: 38 84.4%
  • Griffith

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Judo

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Casca

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Jill

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Rochine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the ones killed by the Hawk members

• Carcus

• Total voters
One year of torture vs. a lifetime. Remember, in the end Griffith gets to become a Godhand while Guts still gets gimped by life in general.

Eh, i suppose gatts has had it worse than grif overall. Maybe i should change my stance a bit and say what happened to grif is the worst single thing that has happened to anyone in berserk.

I gotta say , i really don't understand why people underestimating gatts makes you guys feel sorry for him. Does gatts occur to you as the kind of guy even cares what other people think of him? I can't see how people underestimating him possibly hurts him. *shrug*

Anyway, another reason i admire rather than pity gatts is because unlike many (most even) of the berserk characters, he has the strength to fight the crap that happens to him.
And the most obvious thing: gatts is still alive. Roshinu and the Hawks all died tragic deaths. Gatts life sucks right now, but i'd call it better than being dead. Gatts even enjoys his life sometimes... in a sadistic, homocidal type way, but it's enjoyment nonetheless. :p

there was no love for him as a child either.
Eh, i wouldn't say "no love" don't forget shizu, or the ointment thing.

6th Angel

What a big...um......sword!
Some of you don't pity Guts because he is tough? The only reason Guts is tough is because of all the awful things that happened to him. I don't understand how you can pity someone more who gives in to their pain (sacrifices loved ones) then someone who sucks it up and lives with it to keep it from hurting others.

puella

Berserk forever
night wolf said:
ADON
adonthumb.jpg

;D

Then, it belongs to "the ones killed by Guts" ;)

Some of you don't pity Guts because he is tough? The only reason Guts is tough is because of all the awful things that happened to him. I don't understand how you can pity someone more who gives in to their pain (sacrifices loved ones) then someone who sucks it up and lives with it to keep it from hurting others.

hmm... i think that was just me, hah, and yes i pity gats less (and admire him more) for being tougher. Let's say a cat at my house died, my little brother would deserve a lot more pity than me because he would take it a lot harder. Let's say, oh... Jill, was plagued by demons every night, Just the appearance of those things would screw Jill up more than it ever would Gatts because he's descensitized to the things.

H

Herald of Galactor

He shows his respect by giving you his admiration-then he insults you by giving you his pity. :-X

Still haven't voted.

edit: Carcus was the biggest target for insult, so he's "the most pitiable" in my book.

night wolf

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Herald of Galactor said:
He shows his respect by giving you his admiration-then he insults you by giving you his pity. :-X

Still haven't voted.

edit: Carcus was the biggest target for insult, so he's "the most pitiable" in my book.

I VOTED FOR "the ones killed by the hawks members"
mr.Herald ! NEXT TIME I'LL EAT YOU

wolf.jpg

Off through the new day's mist I run
off from the new day's mist I have come
I hunt
therefore I am
harvest the land
taking of the fallen lamb

;)

night wolf

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Uriel said:
I love Wolves.

Humans should follow WOLVES ;)

wolfpack.jpg

off thruogh the new day's mist I run
off from the new day'smist I have come
we shift
pulsing with the earth
company we keep
roaming the land while you sleep
Shape shift nose to the wind
Shape shift feeling I've been
Move swift all senses clean
Earth's gift
Back to the meaning of wolf :) and man :(

SO SEEK THE WOLF IN THYSELF
;)

puella

Berserk forever
night wolf said:

wolfpack.jpg

we shift
pulsing with the earth
company we keep
Earth's gift

;)

Woohooo, they look so cool. I want to keep them all in my apartment. :D

H

Herald of Galactor

I VOTED FOR "the ones killed by the hawks members"
mr.Herald ! NEXT TIME I'LL EAT YOU

Alright, Alright, I should have clarified: Carkus was the biggest target for MY insults. And Lord Galactor agrees on the ones killed by the Hawks as being most tragic. At least Gennon. Since, " All they ever show is his bad side, and because most people aren't familiar with the term used to describe his behavior." These are the words of Galactor. Hail the Gadfly of Statisticians! ;D

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert
Wolves are so teh h4x
I voted for Guts cuz he got raped. Then he watched Caska get raped. Then he tried to rape Caska. Is anyone else seeing the pain of irony here!?!?

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
GUTS definitely guts god the man has one arm and eye got raped saw his friends get slaugther saw casca get raped and cant even sleep a quiet nigth guts wins this poor title thing easly

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
night wolf said:

wolfpack.jpg

we shift
pulsing with the earth
company we keep
Earth's gift

;)

*fangirl squeal* Kawaii!

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Guts.
To come back to Gambino, I find it is awesome how Guts has grown following the same path (behaviour-related) as Gambino. Pushing himself higher, being cynical and doesnt caring about weak people... in the end, fortunately, he happens to ponder and realise being an ass won't serve anyone.
Sure I pity Guts and we havent finished pitying him.
Guil

Suavo-kun

<33333
I would have to say Guts.

This isn't supposed to be a pity thread of disliking and how lame a character is... It's about how many times you went "Aw, poor thing..." to the character.

Top Bottom