just use more tact and everything will be fine :D,

ive never really had a problem with you,

but oh well,

what do i know? :-X

- c  ;)

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Malf said:
I dont post alot of bullshit demon x, you just dont like what I have to say. My posts these days expand from shootin the breeze. I had nothing to do with that continue the story crap only one post on the story. I have started good topics at times and contributed plenty good to say yet at times i will say i was a bit of an asshole. But if u actualy read some of my posts and not just look over it thinking "oh its malf gota stay away from that" then you should realize that im not such a bullshit poster.

Did I say you contributed to that? I dont think I even mentioned your name. Lets see what happens to your post when you take that out.

Malf said:
I dont post alot of bullshit demon x, you just dont like what I have to say. My posts these days expand from shootin the breeze. I have started good topics at times and contributed plenty good to say yet at times i will say i was a bit of an asshole. But if u actualy read some of my posts and not just look over it thinking "oh its malf gota stay away from that" then you should realize that im not such a bullshit poster.

Ok smartass. I would like to think otherwise when you say you dont post alot aof bullshit, and that your posts these days expand from shootin the breeze. I actully had the time to count how many posts you made outside of shootin in the breeze, and I have tallied 5 in the last 30 posts you have were not in shootin in the breeze. Also I would like to say that is out of all of the posts that you have made since you came back from your cry for attention. So let us remodify your post again.

Malf said:
I dont post alot of bullshit demon x, you just dont like what I have to say. But if u actualy read some of my posts and not just look over it thinking "oh its malf gota stay away from that" then you should realize that im not such a bullshit poster.

Correction my friend, you do post alot of bullshit. Let us examine.

Malf said:
i thought homo... and queer... = Gay. AHH im confused with all this noncense im not gay!

*little side note* Try using dictionary.com. Just type in the word at the top and you wont get misspelled words like nonsense.

Malf said:
I think guts would rather die than take it up the bung hole. Only dumb assholes think there gay.

Malf said:
an aposltles voice wouldnt work at all for griffith in my opinion.

Malf said:
well it was a nice try, they should have know they needed permision before using someonelses work.

Now this last one really caught my attention. I have never seen somone combine someone else's into one word like that... ever.

And I want to make somthing clear. I dont avoid a post just because you have posted in it; its not all about you. If I have never replyed to one of your posts lately, its because I really can't seem to reply to a post with no point. Oh yea I could care less about what you have to say.

So, let us reexamine your post after modifying it a little more to its usefulness.

Well well! Looks like you really have a good argument now, don't you? Just bend over and accept it, or maybe put a little more thought into your posts next time. Or how about instead, you try watching this video and following it.

[flash=200,200]http://www.hentaigroup.com/images/forum/Posting.swf[/flash]

I bet you that will really cut down on your stupid post problem.

And remember kids...

Malf said:
Silence you cum suking jew liberal children!

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
DemonX said:
*little side note* Try using dictionary.com. Just type in the word at the top and you wont get misspelled words like nonsense.

Now this last one really caught my attention. I have never seen somone combine someone else's into one word like that... ever.
Well we all have spelling mistakes every now and then, no reason to dwell on them.   ;)
remember casulty vs. causality.

DarkBlademaster

Headless Death said:
Well we all have spelling mistakes every now and then, no reason to dwell on them.   ;)
remember casulty vs. causality.

Oh jesus christ, its an admited mistake. I never read the whole word, i just saw the caus.

dumbass.jpg

Besides smart guy, that was not a spelling mistake. I actully thought casulty was the word used instead of Causality. Like how people say gattz instead of guts and pack instead of puck.

Malf

You cannot escape YOUR FATE!
Ahhahaahah You make me laugh demon x, i do suck at typing and spelling but the matter of the fact is i dont post here as much as I used to. I belive you post more bullshit then me. Take a look back at DEMON XS NEW WORLD ORDER order or some of the recent crap uve put into this message bord.

DarkBlademaster

Malf said:
Ahhahaahah You make me laugh demon x, i do suck at typing and spelling but the matter of the fact is i dont post here as much as I used to. I belive you post more bullshit then me. Take a look back at DEMON XS NEW WORLD ORDER order or some of the recent crap uve put into this message bord.

Ok smartass. How do you define recent? I posted that March 20, 2004. The day today is September 12, 2004. If you did the math (which I dont think you can), you will have about a 7 month difference. WOAH! 7 months ago is recent?

And another thing, I dont populate the site with shit. Only this place, because theres nothing else good to say here. Do you see me spurting usless shit anywhere else? 95% says no.

And to clear the part with me posting more bullshit then you, let me explain.

1% = bullshit posts

Malf post count = 100
DemonX post count = 1000

Malf bullshit post count = 1
DemonX bullshit post count = 10

Now we both know that you could not limit yourself to one stupid post for every 100 posts you make, so your bullshit post rate would probably be well above 25%.

Can you help me and and link me to a post you have made that has contributed in some way to the site? Ill accept shootin in the breeze and your early/old posts just to make it easier on you, fella.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
DemonX said:
Ok smartass. How do you define recent? I posted that March 20, 2004. The day today is September 12, 2004. If you did the math (which I dont think you can), you will have about a 7 month difference. WOAH! 7 months ago is recent?
Do you Mean 6 months? 9(sep)-3(mar)=6

I'm just saying that although someone may not be perfect, they may have valid points in a forum despite some minor mistakes they make, but although some mistakes are acceeptable IMO, the posts can still be BS.

As for casality, don't worry, I'm a dumbass too. ;D
I thought of it as casual, I only learned the truth after reading parts in the Kabalion, in witch I linked Causation to Causality. But that of course doesn't keep me from misspelling it still. :D

DarkBlademaster

Headless Death said:
Do you Mean 6 months? 9(sep)-3(mar)=6

Ehh ^^;... Yea, I was in a rush when i typed that... I counted march and sept too...

I'm just saying that although someone may not be perfect, they may have valid points in a forum despite some minor mistakes they make, but although some mistakes are acceeptable IMO, the posts can still be BS.

My point being that malf has good points, he just has his little opinions. This would have started if he just realized I said it as a joke, a pun. But instead he has to bring up his opinions on what he thinks I think, and nothing pisses me off more then that. Hes a funny guy though... he tries so hard.

As for casality, don't worry, I'm a dumbass too.
I thought of it as casual, I only learned the truth after reading parts in the Kabalion, in witch I linked Causation to Causality. But that of course doesn't keep me from misspelling it still.

Yea, its not that I spell it wrong, its that I read it wrong!

Malf

i started a good topic in berserk miscellaneous a few weeks ago and my post count is around 300 but griffith erased it under my name thats why it says awww no more posts.

Malf

I didnt start this bullshit i say lock it up. IM not going to take being made fun of without saying something back

1% = bullshit posts

Malf post count = 100
DemonX post count = 1000

Malf bullshit post count = 1
DemonX bullshit post count = 100

wouldnt 100 out of 1000 be 10%? ???,

oh well, im not perfect ;D,

i think the trashcan is fun for the most part ;),

to contribute to this thread though,

i will say my opinion on the new election (trash can = why not 8)),

most people are going to vote for who they think is the lesser of the two evils,

bush or kerry of course, but,

"if you vote for the lesser of two evils, its still evil" - anonymous

- c  :D

DarkBlademaster

Can't you see what is happening people? Hawks are getting shitty, people are leaving there, and coming here! What does this MEAN!??!?!?! Walter will become the unified leader of the berserk community!!?!!?!!

"Griffith No More!" said:
Congrats, you guys ruined another thread. Way to work as a team.
As of course! What thread goes by decent in this section?!

Malf said:
I didnt start this bullshit i say lock it up.
Yes you did.

Malf said:
IM not going to take being made fun of without saying something back
Try being mature and ignoring them. Once they realise you don't care they feel like an ass. Unless its Griffith of course who humiliates everyone who opposes him.  ;D

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
DemonX said:
Can't you see what is happening people? Hawks are getting shitty, people are leaving there, and coming here! What does this MEAN!??!?!?! Walter will become the unified leader of the berserk community!!?!!?!!
no, just that the trashcan will become overpopulated and the normal threads will be overwelmed with stupidity

Top Bottom