Water and Laptops

Lauralana

That's Hot
Shurikn said:
By the way Lauralana... you never gave us news about this ;)

Je me demande bien ce qu'il se passe ! :-*

Haha ya i know i didn't. I hardly get to be online these days...

But my dad has a '03 sony vaio labtop that he bought b/c he thought it looked pretty and so never uses ::). So he is gonna give me that one for next year if my old one is fucked. it is the nicest computer.

I am gonna turn the old one into Best Buy when i go home in a couple of weeks and make up some lie and see if they'll fix it. Hopefully that will work and they could just fix my old one and i won't have to take my dad's. So we'll see....

Oh and btw:

In Lauralana's Black Book .....
speaking english with a french accent +5
speaking french fluently +10
(all of the above) + being french +20

:-*

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Lauralana said:
In Lauralana's Black Book .....
speaking english with a french accent +5
speaking french fluently +10
(all of the above) + being french +20

Hey, that makes me +35 ! (don't tell me it's 20><)
Too bad I got a -50 somewhere in the way... :eek:
Guil

Guil-BANNED! said:
Hey, that makes me +35 ! (don't tell me it's 20><)
Too bad I got a -50 somewhere in the way... :eek:
Guil
Me too I have +35. What she haven't said is what "kind" of french ;D We know that Quebec/France have some trouble understanding each others because of the accent.. But we still have an advantage over the others with Lauralana 8)

Lauralana

That's Hot
Eddie said:
WH00T!!! I'm a zero!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, there are other qualities that i attach value to ;)

I just listed the ones that have to deal with french people.

So don't worry babe...you are definetly not a zero :-*

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
ELEKTROFUNK said:
I like riding on the beach with horses,
I am well read
I dont talk while i eat
I put down the toilet seat after I am finished
I like babys and children
I like berserk
I clean, cook, wash the dishes and do laundry

So how cool am I in yer book?
u forgot... "My ideal date is to have a picnic by the beach in a sunday to watch the sunset"

waqas

Oh, nevermind...
ELEKTROFUNK said:
yeah i did forget that one.
I also want to say i like animals.
I am a painter
I am also in a rock band where i play the guitar
One of my favorite books is from voltaire
I love candle light dinners
I love croisants, french fries, french wine and french women

Give it up dude, she's taken ;)

waqas

Oh, nevermind...
ELEKTROFUNK said:
I am also hip, cool and I know how to do the macarena

I believe that placing the words 'hip' and 'macarena' in the same sentence makes for a contradiction. :p

If you talk as much as women you're lost.. they need someone that listen everything they say so you can't talk and listen at the same time and when they talk, they hate people talking at the same time. ::)

waqas

Oh, nevermind...
Shurikn said:
If you talk as much as women you're lost.. they need someone that listen everything they say so you can't talk and listen at the same time and when they talk, they hate people talking at the same time. ::)

You obviously know nothing about women my friend.

Women want a man who'll talk for them, not with them. A real man who doesn't take shit from anyone, especially not his girl.

If your woman does step out of line though all you have to do is smack that bitch real HARD on the cheek and shout "I THOUGHT I TOLD JOO TO SHUT DA FUCK UP HO!?!?!"

Trust me after that she won't ever open her dirty little mouth again i garuntee it. Unless of course you demand that she does open her mouth ;)

- waqas aka Tha Playa 8)

E

ELEKTROFUNK

waqas said:

Women want a man who'll talk for them, not with them. A real man who doesn't take shit from anyone, especially not his girl.

If your woman does step out of line though all you have to do is smack that bitch real HARD on the cheek and shout "I THOUGHT I TOLD JOO TO SHUT DA FUCK UP HO!?!?!"

Trust me after that she won't ever open her dirty little mouth again i garuntee it. Unless of course you demand that she does open her mouth ;)

- waqas aka Tha Playa 8)

Has anybody seen the old Beavis and Butthead Christmas Special ?

Remember the part when the ghost of the future takes Beavis to his grave and in it the words :" Here likes Beavis he never scored" are written?

I think that will happen to waqas.

E

ELEKTROFUNK

waqas said:
I believe that placing the words 'hip' and 'macarena' in the same sentence makes for a contradiction. :p

You envy me because you can't do the macarena like I do.

tucutucutucutucutucutu! ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhh!

waqas

Oh, nevermind...
ELEKTROFUNK said:
Has anybody seen the old Beavis and Butthead Christmas Special ?

Remember the part when the ghost of the future takes Beavis to his grave and in it the words :" Here likes Beavis he never scored" are written?

I think that will happen to waqas.

What are you talking bout mofo? I'm porkin' ho's 24/7. Here is something that applies to me:

Bitches can't get enough of da good stuff

- da Playa

E

ELEKTROFUNK

waqas said:
What are you talking bout mofo? I'm porkin' ho's 24/7. Here is something that applies to me:

Bitches can't get enough of da good stuff

- da Playa

Righttttt, The last vagina you saw was your mothers when you were born :D

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
waqas said:

- waqas aka Tha Playa 8)
Is this why you keep stalking Lauralana....playa? ;)

waqas

Oh, nevermind...
Nomad said:
Is this why you keep stalking Lauralana....playa? ;)

It's called dating, not stalking. Of course never having been with a girl you wouldn't know the difference. ::)

But then again maybe your just hating? Typical.

- Tha Playa

Top Bottom