Water and Laptops

waqas

Oh, nevermind...
Lauralana said:
Dude, when i read this...i laughed so hard that i snorted..... ;D

I'm just glad that you gave props to the men that made/make u the international playa that u are. When u achieve worldwide fame and recognigtion for your..... "pimpness" ......don't forget where u came from :p

Yea, I think its important that us playa's stick together, we like to think of ourseleves as "da international coalition of home boys". But it aint nuthin official.

BTW, playa's don't forget their girls either ;)

Waqas, stop refering to yourself as the playa. Your losing respect points everytime you say it.

Waqas current respect points count

Why u trippin Demon? I dont see how I refer to myself is hurtin anybody. I thought you were down wit me dog :-\

- always big pimpin, tha Playa

Lauralana

That's Hot
waqas said:
BTW, playa's don't forget their girls either

see that's one of the reasons why we'd never be "dating". Besides other factors.... I could never be with someone who "had" multiple girls....

waqas

Oh, nevermind...
Lauralana said:
see that's one of the reasons why we'd never be "dating". Besides other factors.... I could never be with someone who "had" multiple girls....

Oh you are so precious. I think perhaps I should clear something up. While a playa would have multiple girls at any one time, each one of those girls would be oblivious to the existence of the others. Thats why it be called 'Playin' doll ;)

-10 for Waqas...

What be the score now dog?

- straight outta the ghetto playa

Lauralana

That's Hot
waqas said:
Oh you are so precious. I think perhaps I should clear something up. While a playa would have multiple girls at any one time, each one of those girls would be oblivious to the existence of the others. Thats why it be called 'Playin' doll ;)

LOL....so now that u are telling me all your "playin" secrets ;)....what do u think i should think about u?

Lauralana said:
Multiples girls on internet is okay i guess.. so the "playa" is ok.. he never meet them.. no wonders why he says he's an international playa ;)

I'm not saying it's ok to have multiple girls, even on internet (it's kind of looser to have one on internet..) I think i should try to find his first real one before..

How does a "water and laptops" thread turned into a wanabee playa autoderision monologue ?

I'm not in the mood today.. i just came back from university.. i had 3 final exams today. I have a big F headache. 2 exams to go this week... If i keep reading all the garbage waqas can post i think my head will blow up.

Aconyro

REVENGE!
Waqas talks too much for a playa. Playa's don't say shit about nuthin cuz thats how you get caught. What you thinkin W. Someone oughtta smack that playa wannabe outta you. You get -100 respect for 'not' being a true playa. Stop actin, step down, and get sqaushed. Your game's sloppy and yo game is over. Go cry or somethan.

Yeah, that's right, I "Said" GAME OVER, Trick.

And Shorty, don't worry bout a wannabe playa or a bonafide playa. You need a 'real' man 8). Someone who'll give you some 'new' uses for dat wata. Like ... Ice, ya know? ;)

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Lauralana said:
LOL....so now that u are telling me all your "playin" secrets ;)....what do u think i should think about u?

LOL
LOL
LOL

you just got:
owned.jpg

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
I have a song that is just right for waqa and the girl he pimped some time ago...

Singing from his point of view...

Shes part girl
Shes part boy
Shes got parts
Everyone can enjoy

Shes got more
Shes got less
Shes got her manhood
Tucked in her dress

Is she a mister
Or is she a miss
Does she stand up
When shes taking a piss

Shes my little girl
Shes my little guy
When I tries to please her
I get poked in the eye

She wears lace
And she wears flannel
She watches football
And the lifetime channel

Whats that balls under her nightie
She must be an hermaphrodite

Some things are white
Some things are black
Some girls wears make up
Mine shaves her back

Shes still beautiful
Shes still fine
Its too bad her package
Is bigger then mine...

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
only on SK.net!

p.s. Demon X was wright... but @ this current status Ill add another -100...
total: -168

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
I would like to add some stuff. I just got some recent photos of waqa messing around in a bar. He hasn't been exactly identified, but the circled people are possible people he could be.

limelight-43.jpg

Is he 1, 2, 3, or 4?

Thanks Skull lord for your undercover work :)

waqas

Oh, nevermind...
Wow, the so called haters be payin a lot of attention to dis thread. And you're going through such lengths to dis me too, I didn't know you guys cared so much. Well I guess i should expect this, I got the girls lining up, why should the guys be any different? Be calm boys, this player don't swing dat way 8)

- tha Playa

PS. Shruikn, good luck with your exams#
PPS. Monologue involves only one person, this is a dialogue we're having ;)

E

ELEKTROFUNK

waqas said:
Wow, the so called haters be payin a lot of attention to dis thread. And you're going through such lengths to dis me too, I didn't know you guys cared so much. Well I guess i should expect this, I got the girls lining up, why should the guys be any different? Be calm boys, this player don't swing dat way 8)

- tha Playa

dude everyone is bashing on you because you are trying to make fun of us by acting like a dumbass, but then again I think you yourself are making fun of yourselfe :D.

P.S. You are still a stalker!

waqas said:
- tha Playa

Monologues can be you always talking about your girls and people keep telling you to shut up ;)

waqas

Oh, nevermind...
Shurikn said:
Monologues can be you always talking about your girls and people keep telling you to shut up ;)

Hmm, I dont see anyone telling me to shut up, in fact people seem content to just continue this dialogue by flaming me. But wherever you find a playa you'll also find a hater, so this is nothing new.

ELEKTROFUNK said:
dude everyone is bashing on you because you are trying to make fun of us by acting like a dumbass, but then again I think you yourself are making fun of yourselfe .

I see, I'm acting like a dumbass intentionally but at the same time I'm still a stalker. Great logic Einstein. ;)

BTW Thankyou for explaining to me how I'm making fun of myself, I'm so embarrassed by whats happened that I think I'll stop it now and spend my time flaming people that I don't know for no good reason. From what I can tell though, that may not be much fun, hey guys?

- tha Playa

PS. You're still a dumbass.

waqas said:
dude everyone is bashing on you because you are trying to make fun of us by acting like a dumbass, but then again I think you yourself are making fun of yourselfe :D.

I see, I'm acting like a dumbass intentionally but at the same time I'm still a stalker. Great logic Einstein. ;)

BTW Thankyou for explaining to me how I'm making fun of myself, I'm so embarrassed by whats happened that I think I'll stop it now and spend of my time flaming people that I don't know for no good reason. From what I can tell though, that may not be much fun, hey guys?

- tha Playa

PS. You're still a dumbass.

It's Electrofunk that you quoted, not me.. you forgot to keep the quote code. At least when you quote someone, do it the right way. If you don't understand why i'm telling you this.. just read your last post again.

waqas

Oh, nevermind...
Shurikn said:
It's Electrofunk that you quoted, not me.. you forgot to keep the quote code. At least when you quote someone, do it the right way. If you don't understand why i'm telling you this.. just read your last post again.

I know it was electrofunk I was quoting. But you be right in that I did screw up the quote and make it look like I was talking to you. But a playa leads a busy life and dont have da time to check every single little thing. But since you be pretty cool in my eyes I'll change it for u dog ;)

- tha Playa

PS. You know this thread be pimped out thanks to me. 8)

Aconyro

REVENGE!
W. Is you still spittin that sorry game. Hold, your tongue cur. You is a no talent havin playa wannabe who ain't got a cent of true playa in his blood. You ain't even close to true playa status. And since you still openin dat mouth of yours, you lose even more respect. You now a hand pimp. Now shut your mouth or use it properly, so I can collect.

-True Playa (by Lineage)

-Real (by Choice)

Top Bottom