what was the worst game you ever played?

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
heh, it says it on the topic but, what was the worst game you ever played? I catagorized them:

game with the worst text translation: zero wing (yes I DID play it)

game with the worst music: Skies of Arcadia Legends (if you ever played the original and then "legends" then you'll notice how they fucked up the music on GCN)

game with worst story: FFX (future place of FFX-2)

game so horrible it makes you puke: Samba Di Amigo

game sequel with the worst relevance: sonic advance 2 (didn't robotnik give up his evil ways in SA2?)

game with the worst controls: omikron

game with the worst game over screen: omikron (it was basically "hehe you're damned to hell")

worst game ever: Samba Di Amigo

P

psymont

the worst games ever made which can take the cake for the crappiest controls, stories, music, graphics, and etc. all belong to one system...

JAGUAR 64

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
I have a couple first up: Superman 64 I played it for 15 minuetes then promptly ripped it out of the system and threw it against the wall.

Next: Any game with Batman in it, why won't someone do the dark knight justice.

BEST GAME EVER: Michael Jacksons's MOONWALKER!

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
I got a free demo for the Atlantis game when Disney made the Atlantis movie and thought "hey, let's try this out!" The levels were so poorly designed that I thought I walking on snow, but actually walked straight off a cliff cause everything around me was white. It was the little first-person shooter that couldn't.

worst game overall is probably "the ring" for dreamcast. The music is a loop of 4 seconds of the most annoying noises ever put together, and theres a 3-minute loading time to open a door! It's craptacular, in every sense of the word.

I had that atlantis demo too, i think it was in a cereal box. It was impossible to uninstall, damnit!

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert
Saying FFVIII is one of the worst games ever is just plain stupid. Same with saying FFX had the worst plot, FFX has a finely done plot, no matter what you say. You say games that you found inadequate to your expecations, yet you do not know what true poor quality is. Look at games like Superman 64 or Mortal Kombat for Gameboy Advance, or Quest 64, or Aidyn Chronicles...then you have the right to say what is the "worst"...

ShinHell9

theblakeman said:
Saying FFVIII is one of the worst games ever is just plain stupid. Same with saying FFX had the worst plot, FFX has a finely done plot, no matter what you say. You say games that you found inadequate to your expecations, yet you do not know what true poor quality is. Look at games like Superman 64 or Mortal Kombat for Gameboy Advance, or Quest 64, or Aidyn Chronicles...then you have the right to say what is the "worst"...
quest 64 kicked ass, i will stand by what I said about FFX, and I say theres no reason to hate FFVIII unless you're a miserable cold hearted wretch.

Bill

Daydreaming....
Worst game ever?
Magic Carpet.. I don't believe there was even a plot.
Best RPG? Link to the Past, and Ocarina of Time.
The new Zelda game is Okay, but I haven't played it that often.
Old style adventure? Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, one of a kind.

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
DRAGONBALL Z ULTIMATE BATTLE 22...

WORST...
GAME...
EVER...

That and FF8 :-X :-X

What's so wrong with DBZ??Man,that game rocks,the way they used cells to design the sprites,the music(Future Trunks...)...I love this game!!
The first time I saw the FF8 intro was on a japanese tape back in 1999...I cried out of exctasy...played it twice,one of my personnal favorites...
You want some fucked up games??Try Nitoshinden on Playstation (that Girl explaining the basics is kinda cute,though,and the intro was made so crappy-on purpose-that I laugh each time I watch it...).
And let's not forget the Kenshin fighter.They included some anime scenes within MORE than make up for it (they were remade especially for the game!),but the game in itself just plain sucks...Too bad...

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Well lets see here...let me tackle both reactions...

DRAGONBALL Z ULTIMATE BATTLE 22

Controls sucked ass
Everything was so damn chopy
Reaction time was hi-anus
Graphics were crap
Worst $10 I have spent.

If you want better... Play DBZ Legends or GT, or hell even play the SNES versions! Those were way better then ULTIMATE BATTLE 22!

FF8
Worst in the series as of to date unless you count Mystic Quest.
Most people didn't even start playing FF games till 7! Those people consider themselves "old skool" STFU n00b's!

The whole gathering magic thing from creatures was kinda cool but the fact that if you attached it to a weapon or anything and then used the magic, your weapon would get weaker. F'ing lame.

It was just a crap load of eye candy.

FFX had atleast better game play and mini-games..Fark that card BS. Blah!

G

Genn21

:D, I am constanly telling these 1337 HaXZ0R's who consider themself FF god's they severly need a dose of

stfunoob.jpg

For basicly bullshitting themselves in a psuedo beleif 8,9,10 were quality crap... a polished version of crap with voice , good graphics and the long standing good name( sqauresoft & FF ) of the series to harbor the load of unholy shit they weigh on there backs. Every little kid knows when you try to polish shit you just create a big brown chunky mess , EEERRR.( like hamburger helper :-X with Cait sith & Tidus )

Shin im very dissapointed. I dont see unlimited saga anywhere ? i mean who isnt waiting in line to bash this plotless peice of animated garbage .. Sqauresoft has a gaul to call a game. I think the producers and future decendents are being eliminated as we speak though a "minority report" type system to weed out ultra shitty games like this in the future

ShinHell9

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
FF8
Worst in the series as of to date unless you count Mystic Quest.
Most people didn't even start playing FF games till 7! Those people consider themselves "old skool" STFU n00b's!
you dissin' MQ now? well maybe it's because that was the first FF I ever played I like it... I know what you mean, my freind calls himself "Final Fantasy boy" because everyone calls me "Grandia boy", yet he only played 7 and up, I've played FF, FFMQ, FFT,FF4, FF5, FF6, FF7, FF8, FF9, and the wretched FFX... I guess I hate FFX because it seems too damn centered on the graphics. I always say that FF6 was the best and that won't change...well unless the real FF3 is damn good. I've been kicked off of boards for flaming idiots who claim dominion over all FFs yet have only played FF7, FF8, and FF9.

I don't flame anyone, but I consider anyone who even cares about final fantasy that much pretty stupid. When it's obsessive, I mean. one thing to like it, another to base your existence on it. Frankly, I don't much like the RPG scene because if a game isn't fun, it's not going to hold my attention. Final fantasy would have to have a story as good as berserk's or better to make me want to fight pointlessly for hours. Otherwise, it's complaining about random battles which aren't fun, to get to a town that isn't interesting, to advance a cliched, boring story. no fun. I play some RPGs, for a change of pace mostly. I like old school ones, like wizardry and text adventures, because you have to use your imagination. The only recent one I have is morrowind, which is aggrevating but kind of good because it's so openended.

WARIO WARE IS THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!!

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
The only Dbz fighter I didn't like was Final bout on Playstation,even though it inspired the very cool PS2 version.
There's also Dbz densetsu which looks amazing and provides a very interesting gameplay,as long as you play against the computer:the cameras are so messed up it's kinda frustrating to play vs a friend...
DBZ 22 is kinda of slow and the reaction time is far from being perfect,but if you play it long enough you may be surprised how easy it is to actually getting used to it.The game has it flaws,but
can really deliver in the long run.And I never had any problem with the controls.Final bout controls,on the other hand,are truly fucked up.But heck,I really like the intro and "the atmospere on the character selection screen"...The voices samples are relly neat too... :D
I wouldn't even mention Mystic quest,since technically this game doesn't belong to the Final Fantasy series.Anyways,you don't like FF8...I do-to say the least-and I personnaly didn't see anything wrong with the magic system,which allows some deep customization,especially towards the end.
This bitter attitude I observe among some gamers. ::)..I don't understand why some people play games just to have a feeling they belong to some "underground hyper cool community".I play games cause I enjoy playing games.Nuff said.

ShinHell9

Genn21 said:
Shin im very dissapointed. I dont see unlimited saga anywhere ? i mean who isnt waiting in line to bash this plotless peice of animated garbage .. Sqauresoft has a gaul to call a game. I think the producers and future decendents are being eliminated as we speak though a "minority report" type system to weed out ultra shitty games like this in the future
I didn't even bother to play unlimited saga, I've given up on square, they made some pretty big-ass mistakes before like copyrighting a battle system then never using it again, and the creation of FFX and FFX-2. Also merging with enix still was a bad idea IMO, everyone likes FFX because they never played the three best: FF4, FF5, FF6. I'm not the type of person who is devout to one RPG franchise, it's just that I had to beat something before I played SOA (of course that was after dreamcast fell) and realized that there are RPGs more fun and with better stories (look at suikoden, Dragoon, SOA, and even the two Grandias). Its actually fun when I go to school because there are those who think they are in a competition with me but hell i just play em for the stories and gameplay. I wasn't too fond of 9 but I loved FF8.

anyway if you play Samba Di Amigo you'll see that it is much worse than every other game...I wanna know who the fuck plays that game.

P.S. sorry for any spelling errors, I just woke up and I didn't have any damn good coffee.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Worst controls: King's Field on PSX
Worst Game: Shadow of the Beast on some old system.

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
Any hentai game... really... why do they bother with a storyline and gameplay? Just show me the b00bs (well, with the exception of the dick-chicks... they just make me feel conflicted). :D

Seriously... Street Combat on SNES. Someone bought it for me on my 14th birthday and they had the gall to make me say thank you to them! I would have paid them not to give me the game in the first place... :p

Vicious the 100 man slayer said:
The worst game of all time is SWORD OF THE BERSERK. Damn that Game sucked. And Gataro Man.

I think your this comment is creating a hella lot of commotion on this board!

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
Dikatana.

I hated that asian chick and her insipid non sequiters with a passion unrivaled by man nor beast.

"Whats that smell?"
"Whats that smell?"
"Whats that smell?"

Your ass, now shut up, bitch!

Daytona USA CCE on the Sega Saturn.

I advanced Daytona USA on the saturn by having better graphics but it completely and utterly screwed up the gameplay, it was nothing like the original Daytona at all and played like crap.

2ns Street Fighter : The Movie, totally destroyed all SF stood for in a good 2D fighting game.

ShinHell9

Vicious the 100 man slayer said:
The worst game of all time is SWORD OF THE BERSERK. Damn that Game sucked.
really, it sucked? as much as samba di amigo? well i guess maybe if you are a mexican dancer and like monkeys it's not so bad but to me it was the shit of the crop.

Top Bottom