which one is more beautiful, Griffith or Casca?

say so honestily!!

• Griffith

Votes: 34 82.9%
  • Casca

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters

Kaminari

This pic scrolls no lower, because God hates you
Griffith, got my vote. He's easily one of the most beautiful characters I've come across (& this fan woman has a HUGE harem, lol!). But, just as it was afforementioned, its not a biased "he's the guy, so he gets the vote cause I'm a girl!", thing.

Some of us actually see beauty as being beyond appearance. I don't think it should be limited to just gender, race, species, blah blah blahhhh.

Personality, in my opinion, alters my perception. If Zodd had more personality, he wouldn't be so whack looking to me...It'd be more like "awww...he's just like a cute little misunderstood puppy!", or some crap equally disgusting.

So yes, for those of us that are personality/charisma whores, Griffith gets it...Miura wrote him as a 'beacon'. A friggin magnetic figure that was gravitated to by many. The boy's charisma gained him loyalty, profits, etc.

Cas' is cute, but she's not "beautiful", as far as her portrayal as a character in most cases (this is NOT to discredit her as a character, I adore her strength & humanity, totally. This is on a completely different level)...At least, not to the same extreme as Griff'. (Yeah, Griff' gets ugly as things unfold...Cas' gets prettier, then insane. What a trade off!!)

That's my answer according to the poll. But in the end, my real deal answer is:

all praise the almighty Judeau!!! Absolutely, flawless in his beauty on all levels. God-like even...Perfect *melts*. 20 on a scale of 5.

so nyah :p ...My 2.6 cents on the matter

casca's like halle berry but metter because her hair isn't curly. I like girls with short hair, and glasses. but not too short, and not too small glasses. See, I can be picky because they aren't real. yay!

My vote goes for Casca, her sharp eyes and dark skin drives me crazy. btw You guys dont like griffith reborn? i think he looks badass he has this total etheral feel he kind of defines beauty

The Blade King

"No Fate But What We Make." John/Sarah Connor.
Caska is the most attractive woman ever portrayed in any story Period.
She is a Tigress. I am not surprised why some men may not like her because she is extremely strong and intimidating to the average man. She is the kind of woman who will only show her beauty (inner and outer) to a real King Tiger (strong man) which Griffith and Guts are. To those men out there who have met wemon like Caska you know what i`m talking about. Caska-like wemon may seem butchy but when you really get to know them they can be the softest and most femine wemon out there but they will only show that side to You and You alone.

Soul Blader

My blade seeks vengeance!!
Her dark skin is very sexy and exotic especailly when your one of the only few people wandering in a Midevil europeanish looking country having black or dark skin. Miura might have some kind of fetish with black or skinned women knowing him. Casca build is perfect, not too butchy but also not weak looking. Shes the only woman in the Midland who has a ass like that.

casca's like halle berry but metter because her hair isn't curly. I like girls with short hair, and glasses. but not too short, and not too small glasses. See, I can be picky because they aren't real. yay!

Long curly hair is very cute. Berry's hair isnt always curly. Have you seen her in Monsters Ball with that wild hair? I thought that was Casca.

Top Bottom