Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Walter - wouldn't have the time
Cronus - Hmmm never thought of that
Local Schizophrenic - Always a possiblility
Olivier - Don't make me laugh
Griffith - My bet. Long live circumstancial evidence...

Now shall we bet on what tool he used to ban people too? The candlestick in the library?

R

Radzeke

YOUR MOM!!! HAHAHA!!!2

I ADDED THAT CHOICE AND VOTED FOR IT BUT LADY GRIFF CHANGED IT TO OLIVIER! BOO!!! WHY CAN’T I JUST BE ME LIKE IN THE OLD DAYS!? WHY MUST I BE SOMEONE ELSE PRETENDING TO BE ME@!/? YOU PEOPLE ARE NUTS OVER ME! QUIT CRUSHING ALREADY AND JUST ASK ME TO THE DANCE!! THIS IS LIKE IN MARRIED WITH CHILDREN WHEN PEGGY WOULD DREAM OF AL AND HE DIDN’T HAVE ANY FEET! WELL I HAVE FEET DAMMIT!!!

I HAVE FEET!!!!!11

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

M

medievald00d

I'd say griffith and walter alternate days on which to spend playing skull lord. That way they can say what they want with impunity.

puella

Berserk forever
Once some member asked this.

Zanza said:
Here's a way to settle this. Who's the one with the biggest nutz?

Then Vampy replied.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Ummmmmm..... :-[

Look! Vampy also was trying to say what he was even before.
So if you guys keep wondering who SK lord is, I think HIS could be the most important clue for now.
Can you show us your biggiest ones, Vampy? :D

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
Hmm...

I don't get a Walter or Griffith energy off of Skull Lord. Maybe an Oliver energy... they have the same feel of confidence.

I'd say, mid- to late twenties, good looking, good sense of humor, mature and definately male.

Or maybe I'm just fantasizing. I had such a crush on Skeletor.

:D

M

medievald00d

typhonblue said:
Hmm...

I don't get a Walter or Griffith energy off of Skull Lord. Maybe an Oliver energy... they have the same feel of confidence.

I'd say, mid- to late twenties, good looking, good sense of humor, mature and definately male.

Or maybe I'm just fantasizing. I had such a crush on Skeletor.

:D

0_o

You do know that he bones chicks with a real bone right? ::)

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
So would that be necrophilia?

But I don't really care who Skull Lord is. There are some things he's done that I admire and others I don't. However, if he can clean up some of the crap that's accumulated on the board, than I'd have to give him some major props.

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
Miyu said:
So would that be necrophilia?

The heart has it's reasons of which reason knows nothing.

Miyu said:
But I don't really care who Skull Lord is. There are some things he's done that I admire and others I don't. However, if he can clean up some of the crap that's accumulated on the board, than I'd have to give him some major props.

I think he deserves props for having the biggest nutz EVAR!!@#!!!!

The Pimpinator

Chortling?! I enjoy my souls!
I believe only in the spawn opposite that of the creator, and may he be found at last, perhaps in the lord of skulls? pish posh, I say, simply a minion! He does not jive with all the demon king's readings, but is of the spiral.

R

Radzeke

OH MY! LADY LOST CHANGED THE POLL AGAIN! I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY SHE WOULD SEE ME AS A BIG OVERGROWN DICK IN HER LIFE! THE WAY I HAD TO COCKSLAP HER A FEW TIMES TONIGHT WHEN SHE GOT OUT OF LINE WITH HER FILTHY LYING MOUTH! DON’T ASK! ANYWAY! I’M TIRED OF WOMEN LOOKING AT ME AND ONLY SEEING A BIG PENIS! I’M MORE THAN THE SEXUAL COLLOSUS AND RAP SUPERSTAR THEY’VE ALL COME TO KNOW AND LOVE ME AS! I HAVE FEELINGS DAMMIT! BTW, BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR MY DEBUT RAP ALBUM! MY RAP NAME IS NIGGASAURUS SEX, AND THE ALBUM AND TITLE TRACK IS CALLED “I LOVE IT IN JUR-ASS-IC”

ON STREETCORNERS EVERYWHERE NEXT WEEK!

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
SKuLL LoRD_NiGgASaURus_SeXxX said:
ANYWAY! I’M TIRED OF WOMEN LOOKING AT ME AND ONLY SEEING A BIG PENIS!
SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

*laughs*

No, no no, you've got it all wrong! The most important thing in a man is his tongue! *nods*

Or a woman for that matter...

A penis? Bah, we've got tools for that...

SKuLL LaRD

i AM nut skulLord.net!!!!!
SKuLL LoRD_NiGgASaURus_SeXxX said:
OH MY! LADY LOST CHANGED THE POLL AGAIN! I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY SHE WOULD SEE ME AS A BIG OVERGROWN DICK IN HER LIFE! THE WAY I HAD TO COCKSLAP HER A FEW TIMES TONIGHT WHEN SHE GOT OUT OF LINE WITH HER FILTHY LYING MOUTH! DON?T ASK! ANYWAY! I?M TIRED OF WOMEN LOOKING AT ME AND ONLY SEEING A BIG PENIS! I?M MORE THAN THE SEXUAL COLLOSUS AND RAP SUPERSTAR THEY?VE ALL COME TO KNOW AND LOVE ME AS! I HAVE FEELINGS DAMMIT! BTW, BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR MY DEBUT RAP ALBUM! MY RAP NAME IS NIGGASAURUS SEX, AND THE ALBUM AND TITLE TRACK IS CALLED ?I LOVE IT IN JUR-ASS-IC?

ON STREETCORNERS EVERYWHERE NEXT WEEK!

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

ID BUY THAT FOR A DOLLER!!!

R

Radzeke

SKuLL LaRD said:
ID BUY THAT FOR A DOLLER!!!

OH GREAT! IT’S MY TOTALLY STOOPID OLDER SISTER! JUST IGNORE HER! SHE’S A LIAR AND NOT FUNNY! AND I DIDN’T WET THE BED! NO MATTER WHAT HER LYING BITCH ASS SAYS!

HEY SIS! WHAT’S UP!? GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

SKuLL LaRD

i AM nut skulLord.net!!!!!
I AM NOT THE STOOPID 1 YOU ARE. I NEVER SAID YOU WET TEH BED I SAID THAT I WOKE UP ONE TIME WITH MY SKULLPANTS UNZIPPED AND YOU NEXT TO ME SKULLMOLESTER!?!

BUT SERIOUSLY I AM HERE BECAUSE SKULLMAMMY SAID WHEN YOU LEFT HOME YOU LIFTED 10 DOLLERS OFF HER DRESSER BEFORE LEAVING. IM HERE TO GET THOSE BUX BACK BITCH. I RHYMED ALMOST! I LIKE TO RHYME! I DO IT ALL THE TIME!

Top Bottom