Who is the weakest God Hand and why.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Lliugusamui said:
One thing to say : with the worlds becoming one, be frightened of the incarnation of MR.IDEA !
Anonymous :-[
The Ideal world isnt merging with the other two.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Walter said:
Lliugusamui said:
One thing to say : with the worlds becoming one, be frightened of the incarnation of MR.IDEA !
Anonymous :-[
The Ideal world isnt merging with the other two.
Yeah I know. Btw, I'm keeping wondering about the mess that god hand space is merging with real one, thats so confused !

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
sorry, but I have a question: where does it say that being in the interstice makes you stronger? or is that just a theory?

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
void is probably the most powerful because he seems to have some kind of control over the other 3. Also why else would skully try to single him out? as for the weakest i'd say conrad, he's no god he's just an asshole.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Darok [Gelatinous Explosion] said:
sorry, but I have a question: where does it say that being in the interstice makes you stronger? or is that just a theory?
Flora just said that the longer you stay in the interstice, the more power you have to manipulate objects in the physical (real) world. This was 202-203.

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
ah. thankee sir. so she was referencing Guts? As in, those of the World have more power in that World after dwelling in the Interstice, or could it have been those from deeper into the ethereal realms gain more power over the World the longer they are in the Interstice (a sort of acclimation, as opposed to superhuman capability)?

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
I am wondering if each of the God Hand member's story will be introduced ,,,like, who they were as humans and what they did to become the God Hand...Conrad and Ubik...and of course Void...I am very very durious and anxious to see what role they played as humans before they became God Hand members.

LG

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
You know...I read a pretty good fanfiction about Slann and what she was before...It pretty much was like how she was just a normal peasent woman who made it big as a merchant or something. She was pretty well known and what not. She used her looks to get what she wanted but then one day she met a man and fell in love with him. She pretty much did what ever he wanted but then things took a course for the worst and she ended being brought to shame and poor once again. She tried to kill her self but in the process with her having a red Behelit, she summoned the god hands and scarificed the man that she loved.... Atleast that's that I remember. ;D

i would think to become a godhand you'd need more to sacrifice than just one person, since each sacrifice is fuel for the godhands power.

I think the sacrifice has to do with the type of role each member has. Like the hawks being sacrificed. The hawks were important to griffith because they served as his tool to attain his dream. Alot of people have stated they beleive griffith/femto represents human ambition. The hawks were what could help him realize that ambition. So i think the sacrifices of teh other godhand have to do with what the represent. Slann definately shows a sexual role so i think her sacrifice would be sex related. as for the other godhands, i really don't know.

incognitoX

you fail me
ShinHell9 said:
void is probably the most powerful because he seems to have some kind of control over the other 3. Also why else would skully try to single him out? as for the weakest i'd say conrad, he's no god he's just an asshole.

I agree. It seems like Skullys plan with Void was "cut off the head and the body dies" The other three Godhands would probably be weak without Void.

And yeah..either Conrad or Slayn. I'm leaning toward Conrad more because all he does is float around and look like a little pig without the apple in his mouth.

thedarkhawk

grrrrrrrrrrr
conrad defanantly he has shown little power as a STOOL

I wanna see fanfic about the 4 god hands about how the lived their lives before the eclispe for them

it would be cool and if it exixists lettme kno

"does big boobs count as a power"-tom

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Little has been speculated about Conrad and Ubik. Personally I do not think Slann is the weakest God Hand member just because she got a little wounded and fought Guts first.

Let's see...my guess for the weakest might be Conrad. But, we shall see.

LG

If Godhand have really different power, then i think eventually Ubik might be the weakest becz "empty vessel make the most noise"

Sorry for being sarcastic but normally the weakest are always the one that talk a lot. Ubik really look as if he didnt have any power other than recalling someone past memory.

BrandAndRakuin

I'm a llama!
Well, since Kentaro Miura has stated that he got much of the idea and look of the God Hand members from Hellraiser, it is likely that he will end up doing a background story on at least one of them (most likely Void, seeing as there was background done on Pinhead the most), and at least show the other god hand members in their previous human forms. As for who is the weakest and strongest god hand member, I'd say Void is the strongest, and, physically, Ubik is the weakest, although he has other powers.

O

Ozmo

I don't think it's appropriate at all to rank them in "strenght" like could be done with Zodd, Guts, Skull Knight and the like. A king or wizard might not do well in a battle, but wield more power than any warrior.

Slann making such a mess out of Gutts doesn't favor this theory in the least, but I'm still doubtfull on the two God Hand we haven't yet seen fight.

Top Bottom