• Rochine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rickert and Erica

• Gambino's dog

• Total voters
tonberrykid02 said:
Theresia is coming back FOR SURE to keep her word and kill Gatts. it is EASILY the best way for him to die. can you imagine the irony of a man surviving 50+ volumes of battle, demons, and pure hell, only to fall to fall to a vengeful little girl? it would be genius.

Oh man that would so piss me off if that happend. But even so it would be a surprising ending to Berserk.

nir085

Horse and Armor
I doubt Miura made Theresia speak of revenge because he was actually planning on letting her have revenge later on...

That line was [probably] said for a reason, but not because Theresia is going to return for vengeance (who the hell would want to see that?).

When Theresia spoke of vengeance and Guts encouraged her, Guts was basically expanding two ideas:
1.) the dream theme - dreams should be pursued
2.) the revenge theme - Guts understands her and smiles. This provides a bit of foreshadowing as well right before the Taka No Dan Arc begins.

And I'm sure the tears that formed in Guts eyes weren't formed because he killed an Apostle or a father...

tonberrykid02

Berserk is genius....pure genius!
nir085 said:
I doubt Miura made Theresia speak of revenge because he was actually planning on letting her have revenge later on...

That line was [probably] said for a reason, but not because Theresia is going to return for vengeance (who the hell would want to see that?).

When Theresia spoke of vengeance and Guts encouraged her, Guts was basically expanding two ideas:
1.) the dream theme - dreams should be pursued
2.) the revenge theme - Guts understands her and smiles. This provides a bit of foreshadowing as well right before the Taka No Dan Arc begins.

And I'm sure the tears that formed in Guts eyes weren't formed because he killed an Apostle or a father...

normally id agree with something like this, but i think this is a little different. other than apostles/demons, there arent many.....scratch that....ANY people i can think of who have vowed to kill Gatts. theresia's words arent meant to be taken lightly or simply to embody a theme of Berserk IMO.

besides, it would just fit too well. there are few other ways for gatts to die that would create such a dramatic effect, and we all know how unpredictable Berserk is.

The_Fetus_Ninja

Lets go, bub!
tonberrykid02 said:
Theresia is coming back FOR SURE to keep her word and kill Gatts. it is EASILY the best way for him to die. can you imagine the irony of a man surviving 50+ volumes of battle, demons, and pure hell, only to fall to fall to a vengeful little girl? it would be genius.

i think it would be more of a huge let down. guts will turn her into hamburger just like the count. but i do agree she will return.

All_4_Yume

Yume Chaser
After reading "The Guardians of Desire" chapters today I realized Theresia could be killed way before that. Her father was the Count who pissed off a lot of people with his headcutting spree. If there was any disarray after the Count died or some kind of coup for power Theresia could have been a target of revenge. She'd probably have to leave town quick just to save her own neck.

However I think it would really cool if she tried to back up her words before the story ends.

Top Bottom