WTB Berserk TCG Stuff

hey guys!

i just started collecting the TCG. does anyone have anything to sell from the TCG? packs/boxes or maybe even a complete set/collection?
if you have anything let me know :)

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
I'd recommend contacting forum member Tirade. They have bought up a lot of extras over the years and might have some for sale.

Yea I've got some and I'm missing a few! It's been awhile!! I'm glad to see the TCG being talked about again though! Where have you been buying the packs froms?

hey guys thanks for the replys!

i wrote Tirade a pm, but it says he hasnt been online in over a year so idk if he still vists SK.net :O

@death_maiden i dont really have much yet, i got mine from a friend who had them lying around and needed the money (lucky me lol).
i tried looking for more TCG stuff online but i cant seem to find anything at all i can literally find nothing to buy ._.
where are you buying yours?

Hi Whtieháwk,

Let me know if you find any packs/boxes online, so I can buy them before you do! :ganishka:

In the meantime, I will go through my collection over the weekend and let you know what doubles I have. You can have them for free.

hey w00t,

thanks that would be awesome! :D
also, haha yea if i would find anything at all :p do you sometimes find packs/boxes online? or where did you get your stuff?

It's you're lucky day, Whtieháwk...

I totally underestimated how many doubles I have! :serpico:

nI0EPsG.jpg

I live in beautiful isolation - better known as New Zealand - so you'll have to cover shipping (about $15-20 if you live in the States). If you're cool with that, shoot me a PM.

Thanks.

Ko Ninja

¯\(O_o)/¯ クー
Hey, all!

I have a box of the TCG, if I remember correctly, as well as the Japan Toys R Us starter deck special. I may be willing to sell it all as a bulk lot. I'll dig it up from my storage of stuff if interested. The cards never saw play. They just sat in a box next to all my Genso Suikoden ccg notebooks.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Ko Ninja said:
Hey, all!

I have a box of the TCG, if I remember correctly, as well as the Japan Toys R Us starter deck special. I may be willing to sell it all as a bulk lot. I'll dig it up from my storage of stuff if interested. The cards never saw play. They just sat in a box next to all my Genso Suikoden ccg notebooks.

Hey man,

I'll buy these off of you if Whtieháwk's alright with that.

amano

kono sekai ni wa
Unopened boosters box are VERY rare nowadays, I think it can go from 10 000 to 20 000Yens on auctions
I have myself a lot of cards for sale (mainly common and uncommon cards) if someone is interested, pm me a list of your needed I'll see if I can help.

I too am interested in buying an unopened boosters box if it's not volume 2-4 or 5 ;)

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
Ko Ninja said:
Hey, all!

Rare find indeed at this point. What volume? I actually have an unopened Volume 2 box. It is for sale if anyone is interested. Boxes come with 24 packs. Should guarantee 6 holos.

I have been on a long hunt for volume 4 stuff. That is all I need for the regular sets. Pretty resigned to never finishing my secret rare set of 72.

amano

kono sekai ni wa
Hello Tirade, long no see
you have to take a look at this little site http://berserk-tcg.net
it's all new , made by a japanaese Berserk TCG collector, he put some pictures of cards I didn't know existed and has some for sale too.
He helped me with some of the cards you had not at the time I bought you cards (mainly bk5 and some very rares)
I helped him with sending pictures of my redemption cards and a secret one :)
By the way if you still have some cards especially secret cards for sale I'm willing to buy.

(edit: just saw your updated TCG topic, I'll have to check my needs and pm you)

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
amano said:
Hello Tirade, long no see
you have to take a look at this little site http://berserk-tcg.net
it's all new , made by a japanaese Berserk TCG collector, he put some pictures of cards I didn't know existed and has some for sale too.
He helped me with some of the cards you had not at the time I bought you cards (mainly bk5 and some very rares)
I helped him with sending pictures of my redemption cards and a secret one :)
By the way if you still have some cards especially secret cards for sale I'm willing to buy.

(edit: just saw your updated TCG topic, I'll have to check my needs and pm you)

Very good site. I can certainly add to what he has. He could use a Miura autograph section.

Also, im still on the hunt for set cards too. If he has any extras, I am interested.

amano

kono sekai ni wa
He told me I was the very first person to contact him (site was made in july 2016 after the new anime) and was very surprised there was a french Berserk TCG collector/fan.
I told him I could help him with some cards pictures and maybe some people in skullknight.net could help too.
Since we started emailing he has added more content and with english titles :)
He believed no one woud visit his site! H was not aware of my determination on finding new ways of finding new cards even on japanese sites :guts:
So maybe you should tell him to add the autograph section after you've sent him your pictures ;) if I remember well I sent you an auction link with an autographed card once :p
Btw I have some of your missing bk4 parallel but they come from the vending machines boosters (6 cards in a package) and the holo effect is a bit different.

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
amano said:
He told me I was the very first person to contact him (site was made in july 2016 after the new anime) and was very surprised there was a french Berserk TCG collector/fan.
I told him I could help him with some cards pictures and maybe some people in skullknight.net could help too.
Since we started emailing he has added more content and with english titles :)
He believed no one woud visit his site! H was not aware of my determination on finding new ways of finding new cards even on japanese sites :guts:
So maybe you should tell him to add the autograph section after you've sent him your pictures ;) if I remember well I sent you an auction link with an autographed card once :p
Btw I have some of your missing bk4 parallel but they come from the vending machines boosters (6 cards in a package) and the holo effect is a bit different.

More than happy to add to his site

So you have some volume 4 cards? That's awesome. I wasn't aware the effect was different. What's the difference? A holo is a holo to me.

I may have bought some vending packs too, many years ago. Came in some black and white box. Thought it was some sort of promo.

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
amano said:
the effect is the same but the resolution is different (you see more dots in the holo color)
look the pics here http://imgur.com/a/nX80p
the effect is more obvious if you look the cards from a certain angle

Oh, I see what you mean. I believe I actually have a Holo Griffith card from Volume 5 that looks like this. Always liked the look better, to be honest. But really, makes no difference to me at all. When you have been trying to complete sets for as long as I have, beggars cannot be choosers.

Unopened boosters box are VERY rare nowadays, I think it can go from 10 000 to 20 000Yens on auctions
I have myself a lot of cards for sale (mainly common and uncommon cards) if someone is interested, pm me a list of your needed I'll see if I can help.

I too am interested in buying an unopened boosters box if it's not volume 2-4 or 5 ;)
Hello there
Im looking for some card too, if you got some of these just tell me your price :)
Here the list
Bk4
Bk5
6/23/32/48/66/74/76
Thanks

Top Bottom