Guts future...

He had all his ribs broken and most of his blood drained... What will happen to him?

I think he is going to be handicapped from the rest of his life :'( (until he gain some superpower will cause him to defied GH and defeat Griffith)

IgnusDei

mmh-hmm good.
i saw a pic with him standing in the background while Serpico and teh rest of the Band were buying some apples. He's donning the berserkers armour, and he looks fine.

except that he's gone bone pale, for some reason.

B

BloodyDead

something i dont understand unless i just dumb: Once he puts the armor on he cant take it off??

Kart

Resident /b/tard
I don't think he is unable to take it off, but that his wounds are not healed and he would be a very large burden to the group due to the massive injuries he has, and is just wearing the armor so that he can travel.

puella

Berserk forever
BloodyDead said:
something i dont understand unless i just dumb: Once he puts the armor on he cant take it off??

He just didn't take the armor off in the middle of the fight. ;)

IgnusDei said:
i saw a pic with him standing in the background while Serpico and teh rest of the Band were buying some apples. He's donning the berserkers armour, and he looks fine.

except that he's gone bone pale, for some reason.

Maybe it's due to him losing an important amount of blood ?

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
As Puella mentioned, we've really only seen him wearing the armor in the middle of a fight, which is exactly the time you'd want to keep it on.

But I don't think he'll be able to take it off if those pins stay in his bones and heal that way.

O

Ozmo

Miura probably thought the transition from "Guts lying on the floor without armor" and "Guts with armor on and eaten by the apostole" was a bit too short and confusing.

Top Bottom