Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Resident Evil

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Soldier

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • There Will Be Blood

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
There are a couple I haven't seen, but from the ones I did I'm going with Event Horizon, that movie seriously creeped me out the first time I saw it.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I haven't actually seen Event Horizon, but I've heard nothing but good things. If it's voted Paul Anderson's best, I guess I have to see it.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Well I haven't seen all the movies in there, but I know I've been mostly disappointed by the adaptations (Mortal Kombat, Resident Evil, Alien vs Predator). I did like Soldier though, principally because of Kurt Russel. :guts:

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Griffith No More! said:
I haven't actually seen Event Horizon, but I've heard nothing but good things. If it's voted Paul Anderson's best, I guess I have to see it.

Aazealh said:
Well I haven't seen all the movies in there, but I know I've been mostly disappointed by the adaptations (Mortal Kombat, Resident Evil, Alien vs Predator). I did like Soldier though, principally because of Kurt Russel. :guts:

Hopefully Paul Anderson will go back to making original movies again, they are always so good.

You guys really had me going.. I actually thought this was for real. :puck:
Soldier wins as I'm pretty sure that movie didn't even get a theater release. Now if only it didn't have a video or dvd release.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Wait a minute...something's fishy...

My favorite Paul Thomas Anderson movie is probably There Will Be Blood.

As for Paul W.S. Anderson......fuck him.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Isnt Paul Anderson the guy that constantly employs Bill Murray into all of his movies? It's getting kind of predictable now ... :schierke:

My favorite on the list is Soldier, though I haven't seen it, it wins on the Kurt Russell principle. That and the god awful YOuTUbe video Griff posted a few days ago: http://youtube.com/watch?v=wOUEgTnXPfM The movie looks so bad, it must be good. Looks like the ultimate prepubescent boy's movie.

I hate Paul Anderson.

The guy writes and directs the first movie of what ever video game he chooses. Then he's he goes and writes a sequel and hands the directors chair off to someone else and it leaves to another horrible sequel. All of his movie are nothing special. Infact, the Resident Evil movies have taken a complete left turn since the first one.

I guess if I had to pick it would be MK, but the only reason it was good is because he didn't just go and create an entire backstory himself, to the an already existing game.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
The Perineum Falcon said:
welcome to my nightmare.

but i can't help but laugh. :ganishka:

That's the spirit, better to laugh than to cry! :guts:

To celebrate, I declare today... Paul Anderson day! Now I'm going to go watch Mortal Kombat and Boogie Nights. =)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I've got to admit that my favorite movie of his is really Magnolia... Nah, just kidding! April Fools! XD

Top Bottom