Recent content by Shadowkin

1. S

New Berserk animation project confirmed

I think the CG looks great. Skull Knight especially looks amazing. Though considering that Berserk shows scenes with large armies they'll probably intend to use CG to animate these armies. This is probably the main reason why they decided to use CG for the anime as there will be...
  2. S

Berserk Character studies

I just went through this entire thread and I have to say, Vee, that all your work are just freaking amazing. I love all of it.
  3. S

Berserk/Vagabond in 3D

Spectacular work. The Daiba one is very well done. The Mozgus one too, though what kind of trouble did you had with Mozgus, Asic? I'd imagine he'd be easier than Daiba.
  4. S

Episode 295

In episode 291 it showed that children had another dream given to them by the Hawk that showed them the events of the mist and that all the monsters will go away with it, giving the people of the city a change to escape. After that the children said morning will come but it will be covered in...
  5. S

Wallpapers by Shadowkin

I'm still making wallpapers; just a lapse in Berserk walls however, since I've waited a little (a year now I think) till a couple Berserk episodes piled up and then read them ;) Anyhow, now that I've caught up again (and found myself reading the whole Berserk manga again as a result :ganishka:)...
  6. S

Wallpapers by Shadowkin

Nooo not the hair again, I'm not really good with the hair thing :judo: Should I make it more gray and darker? And yes, I did increased the size a little... Does the lines stand out that much?
  7. S

New default theme - SKnet 2.0 - BOLD new era

The new theme makes my wallies look good :serpico: Thanks for your hard work Walter :guts:
  8. S

Wallpapers by Shadowkin

Here's my new wall :guts: It's nothing amazing, but it's still ok I guess. I mainly wanted to display the emotion here with the dark empty wall and Casca sitting there looking all alone and stuff. You can find the original scan in volume 17 where Guts return to the Blacksmith. The wall was made...
  9. S

Serpy Colors

Didn't even notice you uploaded new version. You should make a new post saying what you did in the new version and so that your thread moves to the top again Looks much better from the previous one I saw. Maybe just my inexperience talking, but the sunshine at the back may look too glowy... I...
  10. S

Wallpapers by Shadowkin

Here's something that I quickly made and no it's not one of the three other walls I'm making. The other three walls that I'm making will be much better, witch involves scenic bg's and all the rest, something more effort full Edit: Made some improvements here and there, just so you know
  11. S

Serpy Colors

Looks good to me, although as CnC mentioned, the skin tones good use a little more color and why is two elves only one color? Still your work looks good and I really like the other color jobs you did :serpico:
  12. S

Wallpapers by Shadowkin

@ CnC: You have no idea how long I stared at that GIF. I started to look like your av @_@..... Anyway, it helped me alot, thanks. So I made the changes and I must say it looks alot better than before. What I did was horrible. So check em out and I also made changes to the golem walls ;D Busy...
  13. S

Wallpapers by Shadowkin

Damn, some hard crits flying around :o... Keep em coming ;D Should I bring the saturation down a bit for her face?. And shouldn't the hair stay black, I mean black is her hair color and white is the light shines, softening some of it I can do like Serpico suggested, but I'm still new at this...
  14. S

Wallpapers by Shadowkin

Holy shit, that looks so much better... why didn't I think of it before :D. But next time feel more confident to do a full-out coloring of your own and sorry for the late reply Here's three more walls I made, still busy with two other A super simplistic wall this :serpico:. I wanted to make a...
  15. S

Wallpapers by Shadowkin

For some crappy reason the berserker armor wall just won't upload at 1600x1200 res at both imageshack and photobucket, I don't know why, so I reduced the resolution and it got excepted I'm still busy with the skullknight one, cause it's for a wall I'm making of him on his horse and want to make...
Top Bottom