E3 News

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
Looks great. Seems ridiculously scary even though its broad daylight. wow
Looks like Chris doesn't stand much of a chance this time. Those afri-zombies look pretty fucking intense.

Any leads on who that chick at the end could be? Alien-Zombie Ripley? :carcus:

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Is the new mainstay of the series that you get to shoot a different ethnic group in each game guilt free? I mean, uhhh... whatever... =)

I like that in the face of a million africanized killer zombies, he still says some BS like, "All I know is, I have a job to do!" as if he's just some plumber, how about, "HOLY SHIT!"?

BTW, Chris is totally juicing.

Sexxxy. Good thing they're keeping what RE4 awesome. From the looks of the trailer, my guess is we're seeing the first level, most likely. Just like in RE4, 'deal with the villagers'.

Walter said:
Any leads on who that chick at the end could be?
And I heard mention that they were bringing back a female character we haven't seen in some time. My money's on Sherry Birkin.
For fuck sakes, I hope we see Wesker.

Griffith No More! said:
His triceps are on the verge of exploding.

Edit
re5.jpg

Does the guy to the left look like the 'chainsaw man' in part 4.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Walter said:
Looks like Chris doesn't stand much of a chance this time. Those afri-zombies look pretty fucking intense.

Yeah, the theme of the game is escape apparently. And Chris will have to seek the shadows because staying for too long in the sun will give him an insolation and damage his health.

Griffith No More! said:

You're just jealous of his badassness.

REChrisbadass.jpg

The Heavenly Sword demo is out for download. The game looks great. I'm still getting used to the fact that there's no jump button, and that blocking occurs automatically. On the harder difficulties I'm sure the game will hand out some serious ass whoppings.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I got the super duper hi res 260 meg HD quicktime version of the MGS4 E3 trailer and it's gone from a disappointment to my favorite; doing a total 180 on this one, I'm even liking the Raiden/Vamp fight now. =)

CnC

Ad Oculos
dwarfkicker said:
The Heavenly Sword demo is out for download. The game looks great. I'm still getting used to the fact that there's no jump button, and that blocking occurs automatically. On the harder difficulties I'm sure the game will hand out some serious ass whoppings.

shortest... demo... ever...

seems good tho.

That demo was terribly short. After it finished I was like okay, what did I just play. So I restarted and gave it another go. And then another one before I was satisfied. I'm looking forward to the full game. I just hope the game isn't over before it begins.

CnC

Ad Oculos
dwarfkicker said:
That demo was terribly short. After it finished I was like okay, what did I just play. So I restarted and gave it another go. And then another one before I was satisfied. I'm looking forward to the full game. I just hope the game isn't over before it begins.

I heard it's around 10-12 hours. Which seems decent. But yea, shitty demo but I'm still interested.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Once again we have a situation where store flyers are announcing a 50$ price drop for the 360 come August 12th or so. Considering this has been the latest way of finding out about price drops I'd bet it's all but confirmed.

Top Bottom