Greetings to all, a quick note to all of the members about training.

Mo said:
Oh shut up already didn't you have enough of making yourself look stupid?  This isn't your field, move on already.  :p

The Marketing Authorisation for 'Faslodex' in Europe was based on data from two pivotal phase III trials,1,2 which compared the efficacy and tolerability of 'Faslodex' to that of 'Arimidex' (anastrozole) in the treatment of hormone sensitive advanced breast cancer in postmenopausal women who had previously been treated with prior endocrine therapy.

And what does this have to do with Arimidex itself?...-it's not the same drug, period. The comparison you are talking about is for post-menopausal women only, but the drugs themselves are different.

But yes, anti-doping methods of bb champions is not my field. So what medicine was used every three days to prevent detection -and by who and when?
-boy, if those are experiments or not.

Anyway, Faslodex's life is only 1 year around (only in hospitals, no prescription for pharmacy yet)- the other for some months in US...I had the impression you were talking of older times, as I doupt attempts like this can get to be known around in such a short time.
So what's the deal with you?

Mo

The Warrior
Arimidex has been on the market for nearly 3 years here in the US.  .05mg daily ( the initial recommended dosage) has been discovered to be too much so it is now a common practice for DOCTORS (not necessarily endocrinologists) to tell their patients to take .05 mg once every 48-72 hours.  I wasn't even talking about breast cancer patients though, I was taking about elevated estrogen in athletes that supplement with testosterone.  Obviously you know the corelation between aromatese and testosterone, right?  Seriously man, this is like talking to a child, I know you have no idea what I'm talking about and you're probably only doing this (answering my questions) to redeem yourself after your pathetic display of knowledge in the thread. First you try to dodge the question, then you give the name of an anti-depressant, then you tell me that arimidex has been out for a couple of months.  As I told another member that pm'd me,  there have been other "tests" in the thread - if you were a med student you would have caught them immediately.  Just drop it and move on - back to questions fellas. 

Aazealh: Always good to see a Frenchfrie  smile :)

Mo said:
Arimidex has been on the market for nearly 3 years here in the US.  .05mg daily ( the initial recommended dosage) has been discovered to be too much so it is now a common practice for DOCTORS (not necessarily endocrinologists) to tell their patients to take .05 mg once every 48-72 hours.  I wasn't even talking about breast cancer patients though, I was taking about elevated estrogen in athletes that supplement with testosterone.  Obviously you know the corelation between aromatese and testosterone, right?  Seriously man, this is like talking to a child, I know you have no idea what I'm talking about and you're probably only doing this (answering my questions) to redeem yourself after your pathetic display of knowledge in the thread. First you try to dodge the question, then you give the name of an anti-depressant, then you tell me that arimidex has been out for a couple of months. 

Whatever you want, after all wtf do I care or does it matter if you believe I am a medicine student or not.
Anyway, on my defense (this for not to give you credit) 1st of all I am not in US to know the medicine market exactly there and besides, remember first place that I asked you if you were talking about women. I only mentioned phytoestrogens because I know there has been research with prostate cancer. After all I ain't a endogynocrologist  :p

Now what matters in your thread instead is that you don't dodge questions like where and why you got your "knowledge" from and answer it.
Now, allow me to answer for you who is your obvious teacher:

http://www.anabolic-androgenic-steroids.com/steroid-profiles/arimidex.htm

So, what is this? Your favorite internet site of interest?
Anyway, pay attention at the disclaimer folks. It fits Mo on par- and with every genetic champion over there I guess.

Mo said:
As I told another member that pm'd me,  there have been other "tests" in the thread - if you were a med student you would have caught them immediately.  Just drop it and move on - back to questions fellas. 

Enough with your idiocy. Do you want to sound credible that I am on members trial or are you trying to market yourself or whatever you want over here? I guess your zealous to talk about this is that you only wanna ellude the embarassment of speaking of anabolics or any harmfullness anyone might point out. Well, realize that it goes with the territory if you come to a board and boast showing off your super-libs pics, offering to train us all.
Yes, yes I know allready...it's genetics and I am not a doctor and don't know what I am talking about, while you know everything about biochemistry or what ever irrelevant thing you might wanna attach to your statements.

Mo

The Warrior
Are you still asking stupid question Dr. Nick aka quack med student. hahaha! My god, I really can't believe you still expect us to believe that you're an aspiring MD. :p
It's so painfully obvious that you're nothing but a wannabe trying to make a name for yourself by challenging me.

I already told you that I'm certified in sports nutrition and I consult with Chad Nicholls (Top sports trainer, nutritionist, and biochemist). Otherwise, I do a lot of self research about various sports supplements, chemical enhancement, etc. - like I said, there's nothing wrong with being educated. You on the other hand are just a fool trying to get into a topic you have no idea about. I told you once and I'm going to say it again drop it before you make yourself look stupider than you already have. You're arguing (rather ignorantly) about my life's work when you don't know the first thing about sports nutrition, let alone chemical athletic enhancement. Get a life and go away. :p

Back to question fellas. Just ignore that fool that thinks he's a doctor.

Mo said:
It's so painfully obvious that you're nothing but a wannabe trying to make a name for yourself by challenging me. 

Back to question fellas.  Just ignore that fool that thinks he's a doctor. 

Right, whatever. This is you Mr Moron. Myself to make a name here for what - potential patients-clients? Lol
I can't be dealing with this nor have I ever mentioned-or even thought- anything like this again- and I am posting here for some 2 or 3 years allready. It's you, yourself you are talking about Mr Moron personal trainer.

Mo said:
I already told you that I'm certified in sports nutrition and I consult with Chad Nicholls (Top sports trainer, nutritionist, and biochemist). 

What the fuck is sports nutrition certification? And who is this guy? I bet you are talking about bodybuilding business...well for a physical educator, it is something very different.
If I want to become a bodybuilder I' ll be asking you, don't worry about that. But don't come here and react the way you do to health concern questions people might be pointing out.

Mo said:
Otherwise, I do a lot of self research about various sports supplements, chemical enhancement, etc. - like I said, there's nothing wrong with being educated.  You on the other hand are just a fool trying to get into a topic you have no idea about.  I told you once and I'm going to say it again drop it before you make yourself look stupider than you already have.  You're arguing (rather ignorantly) about my life's work when you don't know the first thing about sports nutrition, let alone chemical athletic enhancement.  Get a life and go away.     :p

Yeah, right. Surf pages and copy and paste articles on drugs you are dealing with. It is very easy to do this - everybody can do it, so stop speaking about me or any other that points out questions of safety of what you are doing yourself.
And I am arguing about your life's work from the point you put it here.

Mo

The Warrior
Honest to God, I could barely understand what you just wrote. All I made out is that I supposedly cut and paste info about drugs.  Lol Run a search, between quotes, on what I wrote, and see if anything comes up.  You will find nothing, because those are my own words.  Unfortunately you fall short again, my friend - speaking out of your ass AGAIN.  If you don't know what a certification is, you are stupider than I thought.  Now fuck off my thread you dumb shit - nobody wants you here.  I'm serious about that, just go away, stop posting on this thread. Make a new thread. I made this thread to contribute to the members. And quite a few have pm'd me and emailed me, so just go away make your own thread and spread your ignorance there.

Mo said:
Are you still asking stupid question Dr. Nick aka quack med student. hahaha!  My god, I really can't believe you still expect us to believe that you're an aspiring MD.   :p

I already told you that I'm certified in sports nutrition and I consult with Chad Nicholls (Top sports trainer, nutritionist, and biochemist).  Otherwise, I do a lot of self research about various sports supplements, chemical enhancement, etc. - like I said, there's nothing wrong with being educated.  You on the other hand are just a fool trying to get into a topic you have no idea about.  I told you once and I'm going to say it again drop it before you make yourself look stupider than you already have.  You're arguing (rather ignorantly) about my life's work when you don't know the first thing about sports nutrition, let alone chemical athletic enhancement.  Get a life and go away.     :p

Well Xech is right about something, the person in the picture you claim as yourself has the look of someone who has been taking steroids to me, but in all honesty I find it harder to believe that the picture is you.
Before you start saying "yeah it's me, why would I say otherwise etc" I'll admit I could be wrong, I'm a skeptical person and noone can know for sure or anything, but if you wanted, one way you could prove that is you (as I doubt very much that I'm the only person who has more than thought twice) to everyone is by showing a picture of yourself doing a particular action not usually found in body builder pictures like..... oh say have a personal picture your hand in a peace sign position like so....

peace3my.jpg

If you did that would be enough proof to convince me. Surely it's not a hard thing to do, right?

Mo

The Warrior
What is the look of someone taking steroids?  Did you ever try dieting for 4-6 months, like the diet i posted above, and training for 8 years to speak out of experience?  I really don't feel the need to prove it's me. lol  I don't really care if you don't believe it's me.  Just don't speak ignorantly about "the steroid look".  I suppose the female sprinters and baseball players also have that "look"?  :p

BTW nowhere in the thread was the topic of wheather or not I'm on steroids was argued.

Mo said:
Honest to God, I could barely understand what you just wrote. All I made out is that I supposedly cut and paste info about drugs.  Lol Run a search, between quotes, on what I wrote, and see if anything comes up.  You will find nothing, because those are my own words.  Unfortunately you fall short again, my friend - speaking out of your ass AGAIN.  If you don't know what a certification is, you are stupider than I thought.  Now fuck off my thread you dumb shit - nobody wants you here.  I'm serious about that, just go away, stop posting on this thread.  Make a new thread.  I made this thread to contribute to the members.  And quite a few have pm'd me and emailed me, so just go away make your own thread and spread your ignorance there. 

Well never did I call you that idiot so that you can't put in a word to fit the context. But if it is the way you say it is (and I am wrong- you are not just assuming from surfing pages) post imediately the name of the books you have studied and have had your exams.

Mo

The Warrior
The national Strength and contitioning association (NSCA). I'm NSCA certified.  Otherwise, i didn't understand what you wrote, you have to correct your grammar.

Mo said:
What is the look of someone taking steroids?
Stop making silly questions.

Mo said:
Did you ever try dieting for 4-6 months, like the diet i posted above

Don't you dare influence a person for this shit. If you want to do so, tell them before that you are on steroids or whatever for boosting your body to store so much daily protein and all the dangers it poses.

Mo said:
I suppose the female sprinters and baseball players also have that "look"?  :p

Sprinters they do, yes. As for baseball players I don't know em.

Mo said:
BTW nowhere in the thread was the topic of wheather or not I'm on steroids was argued. 

It was argued from your very first pic -don't know if it is steroids but we are talking about substances whatever that is.

As far as my grammar, I asked what exams/books/subjects did you have. Authors and names of the books please.

Mo

The Warrior
I don't remeber the authors of the books I studied you fool.  I will influence whoever I want - what are you their guardian?  You're nobody - just a quack wannabe doctor.  I have a long list of satisfied clients - what do you have?

For the rest of the members:

attachment.php

I'd really like to see a picture of you with your college diploma Dr. Nick.  (Watch him post a picture of someone else holding up a diploma) You know what, post a picture of yourself holding a college diploma, and giving me the middle finger while sticking your tounge out, with Xech written on a piece of paper.

Mo said:
I don't remeber the authors of the books I studied you fool.  I will influence whoever I want - what are you their guardian?  You're nobody - just a quack wannabe doctor.  I have a long list of satisfied clients - what do you have?

I'd really like to see a picture of you with your college diploma Dr. Nick. 

Post the titles of the books you have studied.

Mo said:
Can you direct me to the book titles you have studied now?
You know what, post a picture of yourself holding a college diploma, and giving me the middle finger while sticking your tounge out, with Xech written on a piece of paper. 

Why? For my clients? Lol

Mo said:
What is the look of someone taking steroids? 

They often have a distinct look, not always like with people who train aerobically but with weight lifters yes there is. That body looks like it's been on steroids during heavy anaerobic weight lifting, especially if the person really was under 21 in the picture.

Did you ever try dieting for 4-6 months, like the diet i posted above, and training for 8 years to speak out of experience?  I really don't feel the need to prove it's me. lol  I don't really care if you don't believe it's me.  Just don't speak ignorantly about "the steroid look".  I suppose the female sprinters and baseball players also have that "look"?  :p

I train hard, usually eat energy, carbs and protein at the right times so yeah I would say I have. And no offense but anyone who claims to have experience in any area of real life has to have qualifications or at least a known reputation to prove worthy of being taken seriously in the

You can't just have the attitude of saying "I don't need to prove anything" which would normally be fine, but considering you are speaking outloud to give diet and training tips to people, who if they ask you questions and take you seriously from a guy over the internet which god knows if he is who he is claiming from a picture of some weight lifting site... well thats just not right. I have trained enough to know taking advice from the right people as the physical training is very important, because screw ups happening from bad advice in the area of the physical training is not right.
I always have an open ear to training advice and will happily ask for advice if you can at least prove that, but if you as a user of the internet can't even prove your identity so simply then don't be surprised if skepticism arises

It's a simple request.

Joseph Smith said:
You can't just have the attitude of saying "I don't need to prove anything" which would normally be fine, but considering you are speaking outloud to give diet and training tips to people, who if they ask you questions and take you seriously from a guy over the internet which god knows if he is who he is claiming from a picture of some weight lifting site... well thats just not right. I have trained enough to know taking advice from the right people as the physical training is very important, because screw ups happening from bad advice in the area of the physical training is not right.
I always have an open ear to training advice and will happily ask for advice if you can at least prove that, but if you as a user of the internet can't even prove your identity so simply then don't be surprised if skepticism arises

It's a simple request.

Sparnage I believe it is himself. What pisses me off is that he doesn't say "I take these and these substances, this is what I am really doing" but instead he posts his photo and says I' ll train you.
Furthermore, if someone has a question on his not so well explained training method, like health concerns of over-doing be it in excercise or diet he strikes back with his champion and genetics stuff and you are not a doctor, you are an ignorant idiot and God knows what.
Well

Mo

The Warrior
Sure, when are you going to post your picture?

On my own I've studied a book called Chemical Muscle Enhancement I and II.  I've read a book called sport and exercises pharmacology, a book called Drugs sports and politics, a book called Flexability, a book called the essentials of strength and conditioning, a couple of books by Charles Glass, another called steal this urine test - that's what I can remember right off of the top of my head and presently on my shelf.  There were MANY more that I sold, gave away, etc. I completed all of the nutrition and sports nutrition courses at my college with "A's".  I'm a regular at PubMed (An on line medical journal listing the most recent studies, etc.)  I do this for fun buddy.  Look man I forgive you.  Just go away and let the members post their questions.  Start your own thread and crowd it with your "expert advice".  Okay.    

Mo said:

On my own I've studied a book called Chemical Muscle Enhancement I and II.  I've read a book called sport and exercises pharmacology, a book called Drugs sports and politics, a book called Flexability, a book called the essentials of strength and conditioning, a couple of books by Charles Glass, another called steal this urine test - that's what I can remember right off of the top of my head and presently on my shelf.  There were MANY more that I sold, gave away, etc. I completed all of the nutrition and sports nutrition courses at my college with "A's".  I'm a regular at PubMed (An on line medical journal listing the most recent studies, etc.)  I do this for fun buddy.  Look man I forgive you.  Just go away and let the members post their questions.  Start your own thread and crowd it with your "expert advice".  Okay.    

http://www.elitefitness.com/reports/cmei/

So you are supposedly a doping expert bodybuilder and not a physical educator. Glad we have cleared this up.
Now, if you admit what type of substances you have been using I won't post anymore in this thread.
People are smart enough to suspect what they might be dealing with.

Mo

The Warrior
Joseph - I can understand your concern.  But, I'm not willing to go through the trouble of taking a picture uploading it, resizing it, etc. just because you are skeptical of who I am.  If you want advice, ask, if not it's less work for me.  There is no such thing as "The steroid look" - that's nonsense.  You (or I) wouldn't be able to tell if someone used steroids if you tripped over him (or her).  Do you know what a mesomorph is?   Most bodybuilders are mesomorphs.  Perhaps Dr. Nick can explain.  lol  Really though, a mesomorph is someone that is genetically gifted with a body that will convert just about anything into muscle.  You train a little, you put on muscle, you eat a little, you put on muscle.  You eat a lot you put on a lot of muscle.  Check this picture out of me 2 years into training, using NO SUPPLEMENTS:  
diesel1.jpg

diesel2.jpg

diesel4.jpg

You are certaintly entitled to your opinion though my man!  That's why America is great :)  God bless.

Xech: Yes the NSCA certifies drug experts..lol Okay man, it's cool - thanks for not posting anymore. Just leave it at that. Good day and God help you.

Mo said:

Right now.

These were from when my dog was the fad of the week.

Samlikesfood.jpg

Clearly i'm not hugely built or heavy, but from Gym, Kickboxing and running I have kept in fairly good shape with both strength and fitness.

SamwithChumfood.jpg

And this is me at 4 in the morning when I made a fantastic sandwich I just had to take a picture of.

Proudme.jpg

There are more pictures of me and other members in this thread;

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=3365.0

Mo said:
You are certaintly entitled to your opinion though my man!  That's why America is great :)  God bless.

Thats your choice if you don't want to show any personal pictures due to inconvenience, my skepticism hasn't changed but never mind my opinion, I'm simply one person. 
BTW Don't be mistaken by my joke location, I'm actually Australian.

Speaking of which when are you going to post a picture of youself, Xech?

Mo

The Warrior
Is that a question Dr.? lol Regualrly (on a daily bases) I use whey protein, glutamine, creatine (cex by vpx sports), branched chain aminos, a multi vitamin, glucosamine, chondroitin/MSM, b-complex, Calcium/Magnesium, and a new suppliment by Muscletech called Pump-tech (it allows you to keep your pump after workouts). Contest time I make changes because I need to maintain a harder/drier look.

Joseph: I wasn't talking about you posting your picture bud, I was talking about the Dr. I challenged him above, to post a picture of himmself holding a med school diploma, giving me the finger :) You look good by the way! That sandwich made me hungry. :p

BTW running is a good way to raise cortisol levels. Cortisol is a hormone that breaks down muscle. It's recommended that you walk on an incline or do short sprints to hold on to muscle while getting leaner. You could take glutamine to help supress cortisol too. 8)

Joseph Smith said:
Speaking of which when are you going to post a picture of youself, Xech?

I still haven't got a webcam. My flatmate has an infrared don't know what to store cellular phone pics in his laptop. Perhaps I could email, cause I have no internet site -when my flatmate comes back from Berlin that is.

Mo said:
Is that a question Dr.?  lol  Regualrly (on a daily bases) I use whey protein, glutamine, creatine (cex by vpx sports), branched chain aminos, a multi vitamin, glucosamine, chondroitin/MSM, b-complex, Calcium/Magnesium, and a new suppliment by Muscletech called Pump-tech (it allows you to keep your pump after workouts).  Contest time I make changes because I need to maintain a harder/drier look.

I was talking about drugs and you know that.

Mo said:
Joseph:  I wasn't talking about you posting your picture bud, I was talking about the Dr.  I challenged him above, to post a picture of himmself holding a med school diploma, giving me the finger :)  You look good by the way!  That sandwich made me hungry.  :p

I expect Sparnage is still waiting yours.

Top Bottom