NEW ITEM: God Hand: Guts & Slan

SMZKAH

I shall find the crystal of peace
Wow, I just saw the pictures on the AOW site, and this thing is awesome. I mean, it's pretty damn cool looking. Perhaps someday. . .

God you guys suck! :guts: I had to order one, I still havent paid for my Femto so hopefull they can combine those two so I dont get charged for two wire transfers and remittance fees.

grendelrt said:
God you guys suck! :guts: I had to order one, I still havent paid for my Femto so hopefull they can combine those two so I dont get charged for two wire transfers and remittance fees.

Welcome to the Dark side.

Just e-mail Kaon chin and ask if you can pay for both together and ask them to be shipped together. Sure you'll have to wait longer for Femto but it may reduce the cost.

Yeah I am when I get home. They actually just emailed me this week and said that the invoice they sent out on Femto was wrong. So I am still waiting on that invoice anyways.

AoW switched up the pics they had on their site. Now you can see the base which is awesome.

Oh Slan why must your legs made of troll entrails detract from your typical hotness.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Wow...
  • OP31127272399_3.jpg

Powerless Guts has been caught by temptress-God Hand Slan. The whole statue is
    fully enclosed with sharpness of wing and depicts atmosphere of horror and darkness.
    Slan is detailed with a beautiful body figure and glamorous facial expression. Exclusive
    base is full expression of internal organs that embody powerless Guts. Dragging fatally
    wounded and powerless body, Guts is totally vulnerable to absolute power of God Hand.
    But he is never separated from his dragon slayer...

I thought it looked crappy at first, but the picture and the description sell it. Still a little too... burnished for me though.. oh well -- all those who get it -- make sure to take a zoomed out picture so we can all see just how big it is :badbone:

Guts & Slan : God Hand

Hi There,

I already visited berserkstatues.com and this board for a while now but decided to finally register today :)

I just saw that Art of War is making a new statue and since I didn't see a thread about it here I thought I'd share it with you guys.

http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=154

'They have already confirmed my order, I can't wait to put my paws on it :)

R

-rob-

Re: Guts & Slan : God Hand

^^By confirmed do you mean told you how much to pay yet? (Because they never charged me yet) :???:

CnC

Ad Oculos

Biancoceleste said:
Hi There,

I already visited berserkstatues.com and this board for a while now but decided to finally register today :)

I just saw that Art of War is making a new statue and since I didn't see a thread about it here I thought I'd share it with you guys

Welcome to the boards Biancoceleste.

Actually there is a thread on this statue:
http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=4892.0

Congrats on your purchase, that looks to be one of AOW's best.

welcome Biancoceleste

this looks just awesome,
im not sure how the actual thing will look since AOW doesnt really take good pics on their products.
but base on the shots on their page, it should be one of the coolest IMO.

aow should make more diorama statues like these  :troll:
i would definitely like to see they make one with griffith standing on guts sword(their second encounter) or guts vs griffith on horse(first encounter)  :guts:

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!

Welcome Biancoceleste!
Indeed this is a beautiful piece of work. I originally ordered this statue but ended up not confirming it because I got scared of the bill. I am still kicking myself in the ass but $400+ is not rational for me to be spending.

As far as future dioramas, I still say Corkus with his face in the breasts of the female demon.
That would be sexy. :carcus:

Hey Biancoceleste...could you do me a favor and post the full-size pic of that image you have in your avatar? I'd appreciate it. I used to have the pic saved, but now I can't find it on my computer or on the net. I was looking for it last week, but I gave up.

kubricka said:
aow should make more diorama statues like these :troll:
i would definitely like to see they make one with griffith standing on guts sword(their second encounter) or guts vs griffith on horse(first encounter) :guts:

More Dioramas YES! More Griffiths NO! There are already 5 Griffiths and 2 Femto statues.

Top Bottom