NEW ITEM: God Hand: Guts & Slan

CnC

Ad Oculos
off topic, but I'd like to see some non main characters. AOW seems to do well when they don't have to reproduce human faces. Perhaps some apostles? At least they'd have a good chance of coming out decent.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Biancoceleste said:

Hey Biancoceleste, welcome aboard. As it was said, there was a thread about this already, and so I merged yours with it. If you want to search for threads, use the forum's search engine.

BillyBudd said:
Hey Biancoceleste...could you do me a favor and post the full-size pic of that image you have in your avatar?

Use PMs for requests like these please. Anyway, here's a bigger version of that image.

CnC said:
I'd like to see some non main characters.

Well, I think most of us would too. There's a thread about diorama ideas so I'm not going to respond extensively but there are indeed a lot of possibilities for other characters, apostles or not.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys , I appreciate it.

Rob in the second confirmation e-mail I received they said that all customers who ordered the statue will be informed with details of payment in the mid of November.

Normally I wouldn;t be able to part with this amount of money for a statue but last weekend I won a sizeable amount of money (500 Eur) with gambling on soccer so I felt the moment was right to get me a true masterpiece from AoW :)

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Re: Guts & Slan : God Hand

Biancoceleste said:
Hi There,

I already visited berserkstatues.com and this board for a while now but decided to finally register today :)
Welcome to Skullknight.net! Glad to have ya on board! :serpico:

CnC said:
off topic, but I'd like to see some non main characters. AOW seems to do well when they don't have to reproduce human faces. Perhaps some apostles? At least they'd have a good chance of coming out decent.
I'm still keeping my hopes up for a Locus statue (preferably in Apostle form, but if not it'd still look cool).

Looks awesome, those who bought it are lucky, would make a great addition to any collection. (Yea, they already have enough Griffiths) What they need to make is some Irvine and Locus ones if they havn't already.

Zelz said:
(Yea, they already have enough Griffiths) What they need to make is some Irvine and Locus ones if they havn't already.

Preach it!

Irvine and Locus are my most wanted atm. Followed by Serpico and a 1/10th Rakshas.

kubricka said:
a diorama with Rakshas against the 2 muscular monk(dont know what they called, in vol.22) would be great too :guts:

Very cool indeed.

I'd love a Silat with the four Tapasa (sp) surrounding him. Though it would never happen.

The future potentialy best statue of Art of War is going to make me sick because I can't decide myself concerning a purchase.

I have read that this is gonna be the right scale, does anyone have a confirmation (from art of war or else) ? Considering the size, I hope it is on scale but if the base is too high (my only fear), it migth be like the God Hand statues set

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Kenji-kun said:
The future potentialy best statue of Art of War is going to make me sick because I can't decide myself concerning a purchase.

Well, I think you should take a decision before it's sold out, but that's just an advice.

Kenji-kun said:
I have read that this is gonna be the right scale, does anyone have a confirmation (from art of war or else) ? Considering the size, I hope it is on scale but if the base is too high (my only fear), it migth be like the God Hand statues set

It depends on what you call the "right" scale, really. The size is 21 cm (H) x 22 cm (W) x 23.5 cm (D) (exclusive diorama base included), it was mentioned at the beginning of the thread.

Yeah Aazealh, I have 2 days left to confirm my order.

The "rigth" scale I am talking about concerns the general scale of the art of war statues. That is to say, if I put my magun near this misterious diaporama, is the Guts at the same scale ?
Another exemple : Slan of the set previously released is smaller (13 cm) and does't fit with the other statues when putting aside. I really wish it is the regular scale (I will be very surprised if the base is 8 cm high)... you see what I mean (sorry, I learn english at school and my expression can seem... strange for you)

Kenji-kun said:
Yeah Aazealh, I have 2 days left to confirm my order.

The "rigth" scale I am talking about concerns the general scale of the art of war statues. That is to say, if I put my magun near this misterious diaporama, is the Guts at the same scale ?
Another exemple : Slan of the set previously released is smaller (13 cm) and does't fit with the other statues when putting aside. I really wish it is the regular scale (I will be very surprised if the base is 8 cm high)... you see what I mean (sorry, I learn english at school and my expression can seem... strange for you) 

just like most of the aow statues, this slan/guts is probably in a 1/10 scale, only a few are in 1/15 scale such as zodd apostles 1/2, 2nd grif on horse, sk on horse, god hand etc... and all those pucks are obviously in a much bigger scale.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Kenji-kun said:

That's what I thought, well like kubricka said, the God Hand set's scale is an exception among AOW's products in general. This Slan & Guts diorama is probably scaled like the Femto: Rebirth diorama. It's hard to tell for sure with just the numbers though.

I just want to tell that I have confirmed my order.
I hope (for me and for those here who have also bought it) to be extremely pleased with this diorama (it is the first time I have brought a statue while nobody has already seen it in real)

R

-rob-

I got my invoice today... It came with this thing I need to download. Someone please tell me how I download it. I tried using Microsoft Excel and it gave me a message that "ActiveX doesn't support it?"

I don't really understand -rob- : you just have to have Excel on your computer and dowload the bill present in the Kaon Chin's mail

I have already received the invoice too, and it was what I expected... that hurts
But we have till 28th November to pay... it give us a little more time

R

-rob-

I don't understand what the hell's going on either.=/

When I try downloading it it keeps telling me the same thing everytime. "ActiveX does not support this file" :'(

CnC

Ad Oculos
If its microsoft excel where the problem is, feel free to use Open Office. It has all you'd need from the microsoft office toolset and it works great. I've been using it for a while with no complaints.
Mind you, I haven't tried their spreadsheet program yet, but if history serves you shouldn't have a problem with it...

Best part. Its all open source and free...

Guts and Slan diorama will be shipped on November the 28th if the money is received on or before the November the 24th.

Rhaaaa, can't wait any longer.

Top Bottom