Ron Paul in 2008

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Sanguinius said:
You never did pay any attention to what people other than yourself posted in this thread.

Nah I think it's just that your joke wasn't funny, and that the irony didn't work anyway. Sorry. =)

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Sorry, but you guys weren't posting exactly the best pictures of the lady.

Yeah, clearly not.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Walter said:
Any campaign videos of Kucinich nailing his wife?

"If I can pull this off, what CAN'T I do?!"

You know that's a good point. If Batboy could convince her to marry him imagine how he's going to convince Congress to help him fix the economy? World Peace, stable US economy and Space Travel is achievable if we elect the guy that's married to Mrs Kucinich!

Sanguinius said:
Nail your girl?

Shhhh shhhh shhhh, calm down before you hurt your self.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcrLPne1V3A

S

smoke

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
539452183_419ca4c66e.jpg

Sorry, but you guys weren't posting exactly the best pictures of the lady.

Golly, look what I bought!

S

Sanguinius

I'm not really trying to revive this thread so no real need to respond to this message. For anyone reading over this thread VHB asked about a 500 dollar donation from the creator of Stormfront to Ron Paul's campaign, and Ron Paul has recently been asked that himself so here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT8vODRKCRQ

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Joke as I might, Kucinich is probably the guy I'd give my vote for. UFO's aside.

Edit: Apparently Viggo Mortensen, Aragorn and Edgar Allan Poe endorse him.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=bLK5x6gwaiA

S

Sanguinius

Uriel said:
Joke as I might, Kucinich is probably the guy I'd give my vote for. UFO's aside.

Edit: Apparently Viggo Mortensen, Aragorn and Edgar Allan Poe endorse him.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=bLK5x6gwaiA

I personally can never understand when people say things like that, are you really persuaded in whole or even in part, who to vote for because some famous people you like support him?

Scorpio

Courtesy of Grail's doodling.
Sanguinius said:
I personally can never understand when people say things like that, are you really persuaded in whole or even in part, who to vote for because some famous people you like support him?

If I agree with their politics, then yes.

Uriel

Well,

The fact I said that Aragorn and Edgar Allen Poe, two fictitious characters, endorse him should give an idea.

And shouldn't you be asleep, young man? I know the clock struck 03:00 back in the mother land a few minutes ago.

S

Sanguinius

Uriel said:
Well,

The fact I said that Aragorn and Edgar Allen Poe, two fictitious characters, endorse him should give an idea. And shouldn't you be asleep? I know the clock struck 03:00 back home a few minutes ago.

Actually I'm not in my home country at the moment, it's 11:12am where I am now. Also I meant the actor who played Aragon, obviously not the King of Gondor.

@Scorpio :- Do you mean the politician or actor? Either way if it's just the policies then what does it matter what the actor says? It's only what the politician stands for so it's irrelevant if any famous person supports them or not if you only care about their policies. Caring that famous people do or do not support a particular candidate is the exact opposite of caring about things of substance.

Scorpio

Courtesy of Grail's doodling.
Sanguinius said:
@Scorpio :- Do you mean the politician or actor? Either way if it's just the policies then what does it matter what the actor says? It's only what the politician stands for so it's irrelevant if any famous person supports them or not if you only care about their policies. Caring that famous people do or do not support a particular candidate is the exact opposite of caring about things of substance.

I was talking about the actor. If my decision was torn between multiple candidates, and an actor I've followed for years and trusted gave his support to one of those candidates, it would greatly influence my decision in favor of who he gave his support.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Uriel said:
The fact I said that Aragorn and Edgar Allen Poe, two fictitious characters, endorse him should give an idea.

Just because you happen to go mentally insane in Baltimore doesn't mean you stop being real. :puck:

Also Shaun Hannity is just trying to get the Kucinich's to invite him to their annual BBQ. :ganishka:

Uriel

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Just because you happen to go mentally insane in Baltimore doesn't mean you stop being real. :puck:

Cummon mate, give a Terp more credit than that! I passed American Literature with an A+ =P

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Escalus said:
I present to you, Meghan McCain (3rd from the left)

I'm really warming to this guy's arguments, all of a sudden. I wouldn't mind if he won to be honest. You've proven your point admirably well in this discussion.

Luca

Happiness is a warm gun.
Oh man, I was getting all ready to reply seriously to this thread when I clicked it, and now I see all of these responses from you guys and it just got me to lighten up and laugh.

On a side note all I have to say is it is absolutely unremarkable how blindly people will believe in someone who makes them feel their way of life is threatened, that there is some big shadowy villain in their lives that needs to be abolished, or that uses buzz words like freemasonry and revolution.

I have one more youtube link to contribute:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dkSXI_KMTc&feature=related

:casca: Even her voice is sexy.

Top Bottom