• Guts in beast mode

Votes: 13 17.1%
  • Flora

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone else...

Votes: 10 13.2%

• Total voters

skeletonmf

Imprisoned for crimes too hideous to be named.
i forget. who is ganishka anyways, my vote would be void. in the dreamcast game it says femto has the stregnth of void, but the hawk of light is the only one that can match void.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
I guess Gashinka or king halkjklasdflal because of their magic trickery and shit, however seeing as SK is all legendary and yadda yadda, I prefer to think that he is the most powerful

oh an BTW, Smith I don't get your sig, "you will pay for these mess"?

Please explain

E

ELEKTROFUNK

either Griffith or Gatts.

Griffits great leadership, ambition and great destiny make him a tought contender for most powerful berserk char. Gatts luck, strenght and determination even when Odds are against him make him also a tough contender for most powerful berserk char.

ELEKTROFUNK said:
either Griffith or Gatts.

Griffits great leadership, ambition and great destiny make him a tought contender for most powerful berserk char. Gatts luck, strenght and determination even when Odds are against him make him also a tough contender for most powerful berserk char.

You didn't read the thread properly, Griffith doesn't count because he is obviously more powerful. Besides like Guts could even touch Griffith at this point in time, Guts would be fucked if he tried.

I am not sure who would be more powerful out of either Skully or Ganiska personally as I take them for the lead contenders, and for those here who think Guts has reached the strength of either of them yet... well I just think you are just very wrong.

I don't think we can compare Skull Knight to Ganishka. I mean we saw him make use of sorcery. For all we know, it's possible that Griffith would be the only one who can contend with Ganishka. I still think Guts is the strongest when he gives into the beast.

dwarfkicker said:
I still think Guts is the strongest when he gives into the beast.

Because he is immune to magic in beast form and will slice Ganishka into minced meat? ::)

Yes... Its true that the beast had not revealed its full potential, and so is Ganishka, just by using magic alone he is that already that formidable, and whos knows if his physical strenght is just have tough as well...

And yes being a fog i highly any weapons can touch him (pretty obvious after seeing how Irvine arrow went past him), the only possibility i can think of is SK sword of reasonance since its able to slice through other dimension, maybe that impressive feat might be able to hurt him, other than that i doubt even Guts DS or Serp's wind sword can even stand a chance...

dwarfkicker said:
I don't think we can compare Skull Knight to Ganishka.  I mean we saw him make use of sorcery.  For all we know, it's possible that Griffith would be the only one who can contend with Ganishka. 

Yeah I have considered that also.

I still think Guts is the strongest when he gives into the beast.

Even more than Ganishka and Griffith? Probably not. No doubt that if he fully recovers while the Berserker armor is at it's full potential he will be amazing, but even then there will be people who have the ability to at least almost kill him aside Ganishka and Griffith, he will always come across enemy's who have the ability to easily beat the shit out of him, unless in the future they will only come in groups against him to rival him and his armor, but I expect plenty more one on one duels to come that will be very difficult on him when he is at his peak.

There is a good chance as the epic continues so will the growth of his power until he can eventually fight Griffith, but between his strength growing and that time, there will always be new and more powerful beings to fight, including the plausable chance to find out Zodd (among other very powerful Apostles) were not giving their best when they last had a fight.... but until then I don't think he is real close to being the strongest being in Berserk.

I don't think Guts can take Griffith or Ganishka. No way in hell. Him and Zodd going toe to tow with Guts giving into the beast might have Guts giving Zodd a run for his money. I want to say that Guts is on par with Skull Knight here, but we really haven't seen what SK can do when he really cuts loose. Maybe we can agree that Guts is one of the most dangerous characters and not the strongest right now.

Well we saw Skull knight do some pretty amazing stuff when he goes on killing sprees, the Eclipse and Qliphoth in particular but it's hard to tell if he was breaking a sweat or not..... he has a pretty good poker face. ;D

After killing all those things Slann set on him in Qliphoth, he seemed pretty casual though when he told Guts it was his chance to attack her, and not much different after cutting Zodd's arm of and pissing of the Godhand during the Eclipse for that matter.

dwarfkicker said:
I want to say that Guts is on par with Skull Knight here,

I strongly disagree, even with his beast form, Guts is still lag behind the normal SK (normal meaning not using his sword of resonance), and what I based on is simply obeservation, compare SK killing spree of Apostle and ogres in vol 13 and 26 respectively, and now look at how Guts kills the 8 apostles in vol 26/27... Yes! No doubt Beast Guts is really powerful, but still a lot to catch up in term of killing speed

Should Guts really possessed by the beast and attack SK, I am very sure he will definitely give SK a hella hard time, but then eventually SK will still defeat him in the long run... (Most obvious fact: SK never dies but beast Guts does)

Smith said:
Should Guts really possessed by the beast and attack SK, I am very sure he will definitely give SK a hella hard time, but then eventually SK will still defeat him in the long run... (Most obvious fact: SK never dies but beast Guts does)

Heh, whenever I see skully go crazy like the ones I mentioned it looks like he is well beyond anything even the Berserker armor is capable of.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
In his current level of skill, I dont think guts is any match for skully. I mean skully has been killing apostles for about 1000 years, and guts a mere 3 to 5 years?

nostyleart

Quixotic
currently, ts probably griffith, cause noone can touch him. but thats just defense.
the GH is top meat, but Ganishka has that big ass army and some magic too to help, but i think, in the future, guts will become the top power. how? dunno..

Eddie said:
1. The Idea
2. Void
3. Flora
4. Skullknight
5. Zoddo

If you include Void then you might as well include all the Godhand including Femto or Griffith reborn.
As for Flora during her old age she probably could not have taken on one Apostle, and when she was younger I'm sure she was very powerful but she probably had never had much power in the combat area, she was more focused on helping people with sickness and stuff. Still she could have had some strength in combat back when she was friends with Skully but do you really think she would have been more powerful than he is now, or any other Apostle for that matter?

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Headless_Death said:
1. Skull Knight
2. Ganishka
3. Zodd
4. Guts(Beast Mode)
5. King Hanfubuku

I Thought the poll was strongest after Griffith.
Well, seeing as Ganishka could possibly be more powerful then griffith that's kind of unfair dontcha think?

Mejumi Nomiko said:
Well, seeing as Ganishka could possibly be more powerful then griffith that's kind of unfair dontcha think?

No Godhand including Griffith reborn counts, still even though we don't know for sure who is more powerful out of Griffith or Ganishka I would put my bet on Griffith, he is destined to win anyway.

Top Bottom