• Guts in beast mode

Votes: 13 17.1%
  • Flora

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone else...

Votes: 10 13.2%

• Total voters
Sparnage said:
As for Flora during her old age she probably could not have taken on one Apostle,  and do you really think she would have been more powerful than he is now, or any other Apostle for that matter?

Look Sparnage this is something i disagree... First of all Flora is far more powerful than any other threats Griffith face save for Ganishka. Like SK said, She has proven herself to be even more dangerous than 10000 troops army... And if you think she cant stop 1 apostle then what for Griffith sent the entire demon army full of apostles to hunt her down? (Including the top 2 best warrior in his troops, Zodd and Grunbeld), If Flora is that weak then Griffith might just sent Zodd alone to finish her off right, or worst just any 1 ordinary apostle...

And yes by saying she cant handle one apostle is a bit too absurb (well sorry cant find any other better words to describe  :p), the reason is becz there is concrete evident that she cant stop one apostle, but she can stop Grunbeld- A greater apostle who is far beyond any ordinary apostle ...

And that y Guts and his band will be able to survive the onslaught... ;)

Skully said a magic user is more dangerious than a army of 10,000 to him, not her individually any more than any other magic user. A man in Griffiths position may not be able to be touched by any man in the physical world alone so you might as well include Schierke and any future magic users that will come into the story above both Apostles.

Yes they have a better chance at attacking someone like Griffith but does that mean that Guts would have had a harder job at killing her or Schierke over Zodd simply because she knows Griffiths weak spot? Maybe, but not convinced.

Sparnage said:
Skully said a magic user is more dangerious than a army of 10,000 to him, not her individually any more than any other magic user.

Doesnt she epitomize magic user?

She is the strongest witch or magic user we have come to know in berserk... Look at how powerful she became when she became Fire element, even Grunbeld who breath fire himself and make of such a tough hide couldnt even cross Flora barrel, and up to now who knows if Grunbeld had already been killed by Flora?

Smith said:
Doesnt she epitomize magic user?

She is the strongest witch or magic user we have come to know in berserk... Look at how powerful she became when she became Fire element, even Grunbeld who breath fire himself and make of such a tough hide couldnt even cross Flora barrel, and up to now who knows if Grunbeld had already been killed by Flora?

Yeah she is very powerful but lets face it; only two have come into the story so far and one is a apprentice. It's safe to assume this elfking is going to be more powerful than both of them anyways.

Sparnage said:
Yeah she is very powerful but lets face it; only two have come into the story so far and one is a apprentice. It's safe to assume this elfking is going to be more powerful than both of them anyways.

Well it is also safe to assume that Flora had not shown all her power yet...

Hmmm... I hope the story will flash back somewhere in future to show the aftermath of the tree house battle... What happen to both Grunbeld and Flora, how to Zodd manage to escape and stuff liddat...

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
I don't think Flora is that powerful, but like Sparnage said maybe she just knows something about how to take down Griffith, or something else that could be detrimental to his goals/army.

Even if she's not the most powerful, we can call her the most wise.(or Skullknight :))

Mejumi Nomiko said:
Even if she's not the most powerful, we can call her the most wise.(or Skullknight :))

Still i doubt Grunbeld or Guts would be her match right? For that i believe she is strong enough to be the top few character in berserk and a threat to Griffith, not only because she knows how to defeat him (Personally i dont think she knows the hawks weakness, if she had known she might already have been starting to destroy his army because she had realized the army is nothing but monsters)

She is not the strongest being in Berserk, but who disagree she is the strongest female around? ;D

I

Italian_demon

Smith said:
Still i doubt Grunbeld or Guts would be her match right? For that i believe she is strong enough to be the top few character in berserk and a threat to Griffith, not only because she knows how to defeat him (Personally i dont think she knows the hawks weakness, if she had known she might already have been starting to destroy his army because she had realized the army is nothing but monsters)

She is not the strongest being in Berserk, but who disagree she is the strongest female around?  ;D

I don't think is clear to speak about Flora as a powerful Entity!
I mean Flora has a power: the Know-how! If she knows what is IDEA and what generated it but what more important which are ITS weakness then she can have the power to destroy it or "teach" someone how to destroy it!
But if we speak in terms of power as force, maybe she's not even strong enough to kill a simple Dog!! (i'm just giving an example).
Another example i read here: Griffit beated Zodd!
Well was it a real fight? I don't think so, but i would like to wonder about this in a proper Thread with all of you!
(WHICH IS THE REAL POWER OF IDEA AND GRIFFIT?)

Italian_demon said:
maybe she's not even strong enough to kill a simple Dog!! (i'm just giving an example).
Another example i read here: Griffit beated Zodd!
Well was it a real fight?

WTF? Did u read the manga? You are telling me Guts can escape if Flora cant even kill can simple dog?

Perhap you are trying to be sarcastic, becz you have already know how powerful is her disciple (not to mention her), Even Guts was awe by her power! Please i dun take sarcasm...

I

Italian_demon

Smith said:
WTF? Did u read the manga? You are telling me Guts can escape if Flora cant even kill can simple dog?

Perhap you are trying to be sarcastic, becz you have already know how powerful is her disciple (not to mention her), Even Guts was awe by her power! Please i dun take sarcasm...

Yes, i partly wanted to be provocative a little, but my Flora didn't beat or attach anyone in the Manga!
All she did was to make a protective Barrier to protect Guts and the others escape.
She's a magic user not a fighter that was just my point ;)

But yes I have to admit she could be powerful summoning Spirits with aggressive powers!!

i think i agree with smiths thought there,

if mini flora is so powerful,

dont you think big F would be really powerful?  ???

maybe not the most powerful in the story,

but i think she could kill a dog :-X,

or maybe a puppy  ;D

- c

quotation "common sense, where art thou" -  c
(dont be mad, get glad  ;))

I

Italian_demon

10-4 said:
i think i agree with smiths thought there,

if mini flora is so powerful,

dont you think big F would be really powerful?  ???

maybe not the most powerful in the story,

but i think she could kill a dog :-X,

or maybe a puppy  ;D

- c

quotation "common sense, where art thou" -  c
(dont be mad, get glad  ;))

Yes,
Flora and the Elf-King are probably some of the Most powerful in the Berserk World

Italian_demon said:
Flora and the Elf-King are probably some of the Most powerful in the Berserk World

And THAT is precisely why Griffith wanted her head, not becz she knew but becz she can do it (how to threaten Griffith kingdom)!!!

Flora was clearly powerful but I would think as she knows Griffiths weak spot (as she must) is what made her so much more dangerious. Take water for example; it can kill people and things in the right situation, but it can have a much better chance at destroying something like fire because it is the most appropriate counter for it.

Well maybe not the best analogy but thats what it kind of seems like to me anyway.

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
Um..wasn't that what she stayed up late discussing with Guts the first night they came to her house? The physical plane, the Interstice, and the Abyss? Ring any bells?!!!!!111!2

Mojo and Muscle are all fine and well, but when you know the rules (like Flora did), you can finesse it. So she's a threat to Griffith at least(or was). So's SK. To a lesser degree, so is Guts. All minor problems. But a deluge of minor problems eventually becomes a disaster, as anyone can tell you. GH don't know the future, they just tinker with it. Idea's pulling the strings, giving people their darkest desires, and trying to escape its demiurgical bonds by acquiring full godhood. That means that individually, Idea is the strongest right now. After it, Griffith. And on this board, the admins. Good NIGHT!

Herald of Yama said:
Um..wasn't that what she stayed up late discussing with Guts the first night they came to her house? The physical plane, the Interstice, and the Abyss? Ring any bells?!!!!!111!2

She didnt tell him specifically what was Griffith weak spot... Get it?

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Flora was very knowledgeable, and she seemed to know she was to die very soon. Due to this reason, I beleive that she taught sheirke most of what she knew by the point of her death. Making sheirke only a few pegs below flora's power before her death.
King hanafubuku is still more powerful than flora IMO.

And Does flora still count as one of the most powerful, since she's, you know, dead and all.

I

Italian_demon

Headless Death said:
Flora was very knowledgeable, and she seemed to know she was to die very soon.  Due to this reason, I beleive that she taught sheirke most of what she knew by the point of her death.  Making sheirke only a few pegs below flora's power before her death. 

And Does flora still count as one of the most powerful, since she's, you know, dead and all.

Flora didn't say everything she knew for some good reasons....
Maybe she just taught what Scherkie and Guts needed to know at the moment and she save the rest for later (SK and Elfs King are still there and they know probably what Guts and Scherky need to do/know).....
They probably kinda of count on a surprice effect so that Idea can't have the time to elaborate an efficient answer to their Trick/attach.....
Flora knew that Griffit was looking for her, so she kinda of accepted to die, but earlier she tried do everything it was needed to set up the Trap against IDEA giving her contribute to the group:GUTS, Scherky, SK etc.. ;)
Elfs King is probably the second most wanted on Griffit's black list, or maybe the First!
But being a powerful Elf he could create a good barrier throught which neither Idea could see, so Griffit can't find him for now....
Probably it will be Guts again to show his location... as maybe Flora knew that it would have been Guts to bring Griffit's Apostle to her house!

Headless Death said:

Yep that why i put in second in the list...

Headless Death said:

Yep i still think she is, at least we know she is stronger than 10000 men army ;)

Top Bottom