Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Guts in beast mode

Votes: 13 17.1%
  • Flora

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone else...

Votes: 10 13.2%

• Total voters
I think Skull Knight is the most powerful being right now.
Let's see here..
-He's wearing some kind of berserker armor too(?) And we haven't seen him use it yet.
-He eats behelits while the apostoles only have one.
-He has the Sword of Resonance
-We don't really know much about him other than he was some great king in the past. But how did he become the Skull Knight?
-He's cool

I might've forgotten something

hatu said:
Let's see here..
-We don't really know much about him other than he was some great king in the past. But how did he become the Skull Knight?

::)

Smith said:
Hehe yeah there might be some connection there :p
But I meant more like where did he get the first one and stuff.

I forgot to add that the relationship between Void and Skull Knight is similiar to Griffith and Guts. None of those other guys have fought againts the God Hand.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
hatu said:
Let's see here..
-He's wearing some kind of berserker armor too(?) And we haven't seen him use it yet.
-He has the Sword of Resonance
-He's cool

1) I dont think he is wearing berserk armor. I think he used berserk armor before, but Guts is wearing it now. After all, its said that the previous owner that used Guts' berserk armor was killed, and im thinking it was skully, because skully is probably a skeleton in the first place because the berserk armor stripped all his skin off.

2) If he was the strongest, then why hasn't he killed the god hand yet?

DemonX said:
1) I dont think he is wearing berserk armor. I think he used berserk armor before, but Guts is wearing it now. After all, its said that the previous owner that used Guts' berserk armor was killed, and im thinking it was skully, because skully is probably a skeleton in the first place because the berserk armor stripped all his skin off.
I think he is wearing it. When Guts dashed across the endless field of grass and encountered Skeleton Knight, he was given a sword with thorns on the hilt. Meaning, SK did not feel the thorns, it would make sense that he was wearing another form of the Berserker Armour. But then again, you could be right. If SK originally owned Guts armour then that would explain its shape when Guts first received it.

DarkBlademaster

Jon Schaffer said:
I think he is wearing it. When Guts dashed across the endless field of grass and encountered Skeleton Knight, he was given a sword with thorns on the hilt. Meaning, SK did not feel the thorns, it would make sense that he was wearing another form of the Berserker Armour.

Well remember what was said about the armor, how it can strip away your senses eventually like your sense of feeling? (touch)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
hatu said:

He's wearing a magical armor, different for the Berserk's armor obviously (otherwise he'd still be wearing it), and from what we know, he's "using it" permanently (ever seen him without his armor on ?).

hatu said:

So ? It's the same as saying he's got his Beherit-sword, only adding a useless point about apostles having only one beherit.

hatu said:

An Emperor actually, if he's indeed Gaiseric.

hatu said:
I forgot to add that the relationship between Void and Skull Knight is similiar to Griffith and Guts. None of those other guys have fought againts the God Hand.

Well, Ganishka's directly opposing Griffith... And as for SK and Void's relationship, I don't think you've got anything to prove what you said ("he's fated to kill him" ? ::)).

Jon Schaffer said:
Meaning, SK did not feel the thorns, it would make sense that he was wearing another form of the Berserker Armour.

He's wearing metallic gauntlets and has glowing eyes too, so I'm not sure the thorns are that relevant...

As for SK wearing the Berserk's Armor, it's impossible since Guts is actually wearing it... SK said he wore it in the past (hence the Skull helmet), warning Guts about its effects, but he's got another one now, which I don't think is just another version of the same thing.

Aazealh said:
Well, Ganishka's directly opposing Griffith... And as for SK and Void's relationship, I don't think you've got anything to prove what you said ("he's fated to kill him" ? ::)).

Ho... Wait! Flora mention that everything is a spiral and that SK fate in the past might be very similar to the present guts fate... Of coz it might concidence that SK happen to attack Void in the eclipse as he was the nearest enemy then (bearing no specific or special enmity apart from what they are in other words)

But what if Void was indeed like Griffith in the past? With the exception that their position are swapped... Causality is spiral so what happen in the present might not be the exact replica of the past situation...

Skullknight does not go against Void specifically but against the Godhand
At least this is what it seems when he spoke regarding his sword of resonance

I'm pretty sure someone has thought of this before but maybe Skull Knight is trying to kill Void/God Hand because he was the sacrifice then?
And now he's seen the same thing happening to Guts and that's why he's helping him.

DarkBlademaster

Smith said:
But what if Void was indeed like Griffith in the past? With the exception that their position are swapped... Causality is spiral so what happen in the present might not be the exact replica of the past situation...

hatu said:
I'm pretty sure someone has thought of this before but maybe Skull Knight is trying to kill Void/God Hand because he was the sacrifice then?
And now he's seen the same thing happening to Guts and that's why he's helping him.

Those has been predicted about a million times now.

DemonX said:
Those has been predicted about a million times now.

Well i know but not with their position swap... Void was like Guts position or his advisor or anyone as long as someone very important to him... Void felt inferior with him and he wanted to be like Gaiseric...

To be simple just imagine Guts making the sarcrifice instead of Griffith...

Too bad Mozgues never emaphasize on the wiseman much...

Feanor

Nur dem Schwert kannst du vertrauen!
I think the elfking could be very strong. But i don't think that he will ever fight against Griffith or his apostles. I think he's strong enough to defend his home against any opponent but for some reason he didn't helped the skullknight or guts to prevent the two eclipses.
Perhaps his powers are only very strong in his homeland?
hm...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Feanor said:
I think the elfking could be very strong. But i don't think that he will ever fight against Griffith or his apostles. I think he's strong enough to defend his home against any opponent but for some reason he didn't helped the skullknight or guts to prevent the two eclipses. Perhaps his powers are only very strong in his homeland?

I mostly agree with what you said. I imagine the Elf King to be powerful, but probably not in the "usual way", meaning that I don't see him throwing fireballs at apostles or anything like that. We also know that elves have been retreating from human lands in the past centuries, so I picture Elfhelm as being the last haven, if you see what I mean. That mysterious king is probably very old as well, maybe not able to venture out of his domain, or not willing to (would be like Flora). We don't know how age applies to elves though, Puck could be a hundred years old for all we know...

As far as Elfhelm being protected against exterior attacks, my take on it was always that it won't be assailed anytime soon, especially if what we were told about witches living there in large numbers is true. Elves being elves, I also think that he may just not be interested in fighting to defend what would become of the world, or not willing to take part in it for some reason (this reminds me of Tom Bombadil on a side note, with the "he'll be the last to fall, but when all others will have fallen, he will, too" and whatnot).

Yeah, just random speculation. Anyway, the most powerful being would be the Idea of Evil. :chomp:

GoHF

I'm a llama!
Actually I have to go with the Guts option. You know how in every Marvel-comics related thread that comes up on this subject, like "What's the most powerful being in the Marvel Universe?", you get the usual 20 page thread of everyone chipping in their Phoenixes, Galactuses, Eternities, etc etc, but, eventually, everyone surrenders to the undeniable reality. Wolverine is the most powerful unkillable being there ever was xD LOL.

So, Guts being the most beloved and most badass (not to mention "main") character in Berserk, the One that can't die no matter what, he's the strongest. He's just like wolverine, you can almost see him dying, but the universe will turn inside out before letting him actually die ;D

All jokes aside, either Idea or something bigger than it that we haven't seen yet.

Well what about Idea, he is suppose to be God, almighty one with supreme power over all, and by the way this :griff: looks more like that pegusus dude from Yugio than Griffith.

The Tricksta

Hahaha, I thought this :griff: was Integra from Hellsing at first glance.

GoHF said:
So, Guts being the most beloved and most badass (not to mention "main") character in Berserk, the One that can't die no matter what, he's the strongest. He's just like wolverine, you can almost see him dying, but the universe will turn inside out before letting him actually die ;D

Only difference is Guts doesn't have the power to appear in several other series at once like Wolverine can. XD

Tell Me Why said:
I keep imagining the elf king to be some child elf that looks like Puck.

Somehow I seriously doubt this.  And I don't believe he'll just be a "wiser" or "older" version of Puck either.

Puck is a pixie, a specific elemental (wind) lifeform, under the broader definition of "elf".  I believe we may yet see other elemental specific lifeforms (fire, earth, etc.) which are vastly different in appearance and characteristics(edit).

And the elf king is the ruler over all the elves, wind fire, earth, etc.. He will be truly something unique, in my opinion, and I can't wait to see him. :badbone:

Since we have a Puck, maybe the elf king will be named Oberon (I imagine him seeing Isidro's dagger and remarking "Well, well, my old Firebrand!").

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
yota821 said:
Puck is a pixie, a specific elemental (wind) lifeform, under the broader definition of "elf". I believe we may yet see other elemental specific lifeforms (fire, earth, etc.) which are vastly different in appearance and characteristics(edit).

Actually, Evarella calls him a piskie/piskey (ピスキー) and not a pixie, which is a variation of the spelling in old English and French. Usual Miura stuff. The kanji accompanying it means "spirit of the wing", and they are kindred of the elemental spirits of the wind (some kind of descendants). She is also a piskie herself.

I'm glad you're talking about that actually because it gives me the opportunity to clarify again the different words used to denominate our little friends:

There's "yousei", that's a generic term of some sort (can mean elf, fairy, sprite...). The dwarves and other creatures that are very succinctly hinted at would be "yousei". Then there's "elf" in katakana which refers to... Elves, specifically (often used as furigana with the kanji "yousei"). And "piskie", which is also uniquely employed to talk about Puck and Evarella (and their kin).

yota821 said:
And the elf king is the ruler over all the elves, wind fire, earth, etc..

SK calls the "Hanafubuku ô" the king and master of "yousei", so I think we might indeed see some other types of "yousei" (magical creatures) in Elfhelm, closer to other elemental realms and not just wind. Whether they'll be called elves (エルフ) or be another kind of "yousei", I don't know. It's still called Elfhelm though. :puck:

yota821 said:
He will be truly something unique, in my opinion, and I can't wait to see him.

I also think he'll be a sight to behold, and I don't know what to expect, honestly.

Alucalb said:
Since we have a Puck, maybe the elf king will be named Oberon (I imagine him seeing Isidro's dagger and remarking "Well, well, my old Firebrand!").

Though I wouldn't dismiss Oberon as a name, I'd also like to take the opportunity to state again that these characters (be it Puck or Oberon) weren't invented by Shakespeare, unlike what most people usually think. These popular pre-Christian characters date back to older times and folktales.

I myself could see Oberon as a dwarf, like in the older French tales (Auberon? :void:).

Aazealh said:

Top Bottom