Th3BrandedOne's Colors

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Aazealh said:
I'd tell you to send me the keychains you have no use for, but international shipping would be a little hard on you I'm afraid. Still, good job on those. Why don't you try making SK's rose next, or maybe the brand?

Yeah I was just thinking of doing a Dragon Slayer, Skully's shield, Beherit, and Puck at the moment. As soon as I find good pics in the manga I'll start

UPDATE : Here's what I have started today.

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Aazealh said:
The real challenge would be to do an actual replica, round shaped and all. :guts:

I am not in that level just yet. :puck: Here's another piece, while I get cash to buy paint to finish the beherit. I decided to erase the rose and thorns, because it just seem hard to put the silver leaf around it. So I"ll just do that later.

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Here's the finished product of this one. I thought my painters brush was going to be small enough, but it wasn't. So, I had to improvise and use a paperclip to paint the rose and thorns. I guess it's ok, not the best but with what I had as a tool, I was satisfied. I also did the design alittle bit bigger than it would usually be seen on skully's shield, since I think it fits it better since it's a keychain.

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Aazealh said:
Not bad at all, you did a pretty good job with it.

Thank you. One more on the way.

sdclll.jpg

Th3Branded0ne said:
Thank you. One more on the way.
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/2298/sdclll.jpg​

That's going to be a good one. I'd like to have one of those.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Cool stuff. Small suggestion. Try standing further away when you take these snapshots. It looks like the camera can't focus very well on an object so close to you.

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Thanks for the advice Walter. Here's the puck I finished, but I wasn't too pleased with it. I made some mistakes with it, but at least I learned from it. Not that horrible, but I could have ended up better. Also, here's Rakshas for my buddy handsomerakshas :rakshas:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Those are pretty neat man, not perfect yet but it's all good practice. I'm already impressed you're getting such good results so quickly. I'm sure if you keep going like this you'll make amazing stuff in a matter of months.

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Aazealh said:
Those are pretty neat man, not perfect yet but it's all good practice. I'm already impressed you're getting such good results so quickly. I'm sure if you keep going like this you'll make amazing stuff in a matter of months.

Yeah, all these pieces are good practice to keep improving. Thanks for the comments.
Here's how rakshas is doing for now, I am using oil paint, and since I don't have a spray gun at work, I just use a brush with linseed oil. It takes time for it to dry, but at least after I put some lacquer on top it will shine and have a layer of protection. After the white paint dries I will do the eyes and again wait for it to dry. Also, here's the latest piece.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I have to say, that Rakshas is looking good! The DS is nice too, but I suggest making the hilt a little bit longer.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Man, a DS wooden keychain could be a really awesome Berserk goodie if all the details are accurate. Keep up the good/hard work!

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
That DS is great! Love the grip. :guts: And Puck turned out adorable. Fun work!

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Armando said:
Your falcon emblem is very good, just the symmetry that isn't perfect...

Lithrael said:
That DS is great! Love the grip. :guts: And Puck turned out adorable. Fun work!
Rhombaad said:
I like it! The paint needs a tiny touch-up, but otherwise it's damn near perfect. :serpico:

Thank you all for your comments, much appreciated :guts:

handsome rakshas said:
VERY nice looking work, I can't thank you enough. I can't wait to have a Rakshas in my pocket! :rakshas:

It's on its way, expect it anytime this week. :rakshas:

Here are the finished keychains of the ones I posted earlier. The last two are of a new one I started today.

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Here's what I managed to finished at work today. I think the red was too dark,but it was all I had at the moment. I might apply a lighter coat once I buy a lighter red.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Nice job, Branded! You certainly seem to be putting a lot of work into these key chains, and effort is showing. As others have pointed out, I would focus more on symmetry while doing the linework, as it'll make all the difference with the finished product.

Anyway, that Daka looks great, I look forward to seeing it when it's all cut out. :guts:

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Grail said:
Nice job, Branded! You certainly seem to be putting a lot of work into these key chains, and effort is showing. As others have pointed out, I would focus more on symmetry while doing the linework, as it'll make all the difference with the finished product.

Anyway, that Daka looks great, I look forward to seeing it when it's all cut out. :guts:

Thanks for the advice Grail. Here is the Daka finished for you guys to view. Finally got my oil painting set yesterday and got to work earlier to finish it.

Top Bottom