What are you drinking? (general liquid thread)

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Nomad said:
I just stopped drinking pop. No joke I was drinking 10-11 cans a day. Sticking to water and juices now.

Good for you man. It's a tough habit to break, that's for sure.

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Rhombaad said:
Good for you man. It's a tough habit to break, that's for sure.

I did this for 4 years or so. Then I just broke for some reason. I'm now utterly addicted to Root Beer. It's bad lol. ; )

I'm going to try to stick with Nomads example and drink one can a week or something.

There's this juice that's really freaking good. It's called Reservatrol, and has like a thousand Oracs. I don't even know what that is. But if you're at walmart, grab some. It's amazing.

Link us to a picture of the bottle/ can maybe. Anything in excess is bad for you either way. Stick to water! *goes back to drinking his Coca Cola XD*

j2nP7.jpg

Black Olive Juice. Well, the juice that's left from a can of black olives after all the olives have been eaten. Actually quite tasty.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
After reading the above post, I'm savoring the bitter taste of residual bile in my mouth. Thanks a lot.

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Walter said:
After reading the above post, I'm savoring the bitter taste of residual bile in my mouth. Thanks a lot.

Hahaha, That made me chuckle. I can't imagine that's tasty. Yeah...reminds me of a time my grandma made me onions & cucumbers in vinegar and I got sick off it.

Also...Root Beer. A lot of it. Trying to drink more water.

turkitage

ターク
Eluvei said:
I've been drinking a lot of grape juice. What do you guys think about this?

lol.. I find this funny. I love the way you worded it. Do you want us to have a philosophical discussion about this?? :ganishka:

Oburi said:
I'm a tea man as well, everyday, usually twice a day. Hot tea with milk and sugar. :beast:

ah, the way British tea is made - with milk.

My favorite drink is water, drink it all the time. It's so nice and clean. I drink sodas every now and then but they always hurt my stomach - the carbonation does - but I'll still drink them here and there even though it hurts. But I do drink a cup of tea daily. I mix black jasmine tea and some Persian tea grinds in my coffee maker and oh my is that delish!

I'm used to having my tea with milk and sugar too considering being born in a pre-British colony.

Eluvei, nice touch with the background poster and your avatar ^_~

Oburi said:
I'm a tea man as well, everyday, usually twice a day. Hot tea with milk and sugar. :beast:

I can't stand sugar.. tastes nasty, I don't care if it's in tea, coffee, or desserts. I don't eat the stuff.
Raw Organic Honey and a few drops of lemon juice. ^_^

Eluvei said:
I've been drinking a lot of grape juice. What do you guys think about this?

I think you need to switch over to Grape Drink. :carcus:

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Umeshu! Its a sweet alcoholic drink that takes 3 months to make! My wife made it and its delicious! it consists of Ume which are very sour fruit. You put them in a jar and dump a crap load of sake in it. Then you put an equal amount of sugar in there and let it sit for 3 months. Tastes great! :beast:

That sounds pretty interesting, I'd love to try some (will look for it).

This morning, like every other morning -

41qYG5bGweL._SS280_.jpg

I reckon it's bad for health X'D

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I remember growing up, as a kid, one of my friends' moms never added sugar to the Kool-Aid. It's just fucking disgusting without sugar. When I made my OWN Kool-Aid, I always added about 2 cups worth. :ubik: :mozgus: :magni:

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
That reminds me of all the sugary crap I would drink as a kid. I would almost never drink water. Always Tang or instant lemonade or iced tea or something... My tolerance for sugar has gone down a lot lately. I bought lemonade from some kids a few weeks ago and I almost asked for my money back. Not enough lemon and water in that sugar.

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
Gobolatula said:
That reminds me of all the sugary crap I would drink as a kid.
Atleast your parent let you have sugary drinks. It was water only here 24/7 :puck: I couldn't even look at a soda or else. :magni:

Top Bottom