Recent content by icefall

1. icefall

Completely Random Images out of Nowhere.

totally unrelated, but damn good ;D
  2. icefall

Episode 199

Yeah trapped_soul it's me!!! I'm still alive and still busy, but I lurk whenever I get the chance! (And thank god I still subscribe to YA ne ;)) And 420 good to see you here too! I've been here since the humble beginnings, but I lurk here even more than on my own boards! :D When I get the...
  3. icefall

Episode 199

Sorry i've been so busy walter! :( If you guys are ever in a bind again just ask and I'll get the goods to you asap ^___^ And yeah I couldn't resist doin' the cover... There's no way in hell that chick's 19 @_@;;
  4. icefall

kenshin Seisouhen 2 Subbed

I won't! I made sure to be very non-specific :o
  5. icefall

Has anyone here seen Seisouhen yet? I actually really thought it was amazing in its own way, and for the short running time I think they did one hell of a job ruining my week with depression -_-;;
  6. icefall

If I get it to walter could you get it from him? And just so you guys know my anime d/l board's been getting hammered with new stuff so when you're looking for any new releases check it out ^_^ http://pub1.ezboard.com/farcticnightfallanimedownload
  7. icefall

Hey guys sorry I haven't been around lately... been lurking and too busy to post :( I got Seisouhen subbed and raw on streamload so if anyone wants it just tell me and I'll send it. LaterZ!
  8. icefall

Halloween Pics

:D Ranemaka I never knew you looked like dolph! *holds back all the hotties gunnin' for ranemaka*
  9. icefall

The last issue?

Thanks so much!!! ;D *back to lurking on the boards*
  10. icefall

What's up! ^__^

I wouldn't have said it like that if I wasn't mad about it ^_-; But I do have the original Japanese Box set so I'm not that upset... I can always just watch that instead of the butchered US version.
  11. icefall

What's up! ^__^

Hey guys long time no see! I've been so busy for these past 2 months that I haven't even really had time to check any boards or even email O_o; I just got back from katsucon last weekend, and the only thing I can tell you about Berserk is that they totally F*cked up the beginning with the Kanji...
  12. icefall

made me a new little Casca...

I can and it's great ;D
  13. icefall

berserk coming to town

Yeah that's a HK DVD bootleg, and they're usually around $28 so that's not even a good price ^_-; I'd wait for the officials at this point - they'll be much better!
  14. icefall

Episode 193

Has the idea of Guts aand some supernatural forces other than SK been discussed? Unfortunately I don't have enough time to check every post so I'll feel stupid if I brought this up and am not the first O_O Anyway, what if somehow the previously fallen BotH were able to help? Along with SK and...
  15. icefall

VHD Bloodlust

Aw, sorry you didn't like it... I really liked it though ^__^ As far as movies go it had just enough plot and action to keep me very entertained. I thought the hand was funny - oh well to each their own ^_-
Top Bottom