Berserk action figures

puella

Berserk forever
too bad they are custom made.
is this too?

godhand.JPG

M

Marcus

Custom made? :eek: *watchs as his Skully vs Zodd battle dream goes down the drain* :'(

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
Those are extremely well detailed considering they were made from clay then painted! Void looks even more gruesome in color!!

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Femto looks like a damn Moron! His suit was red, not blue! Well.. more of a crimson, but anyway, gotta commend the skill used to create them.

puella

Berserk forever
Zodd figure on top looks somehow like Hulk! :D
indeed if his pants get torn ;D

this Guts figure is well-made but kinda creepy... especially teeth!
I want to get all of three figures :'(

guts04.jpg

guts02.jpg

Lliugusamui

around the corner
indeed well-made ; perhaps too detailed with the skin : that makes me remember about Capcom vs Snk's characters's design...
anyway is his leg normal ? i see this weirdly , really .

(hey, i have as many posts as the number of episodes of berserk !! :-[ )

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
The Guts 2 posts above is the official Art-of-war model from the Lost Children Chapters. Id say its well made ;D

Uriel

The last figure posted was the best by bar!! I'd like that on my bedside table. Next to a Caska :p

Uriel

Well, in the Manga, so far I have only seen him in black and white... so what is the actualy colour?

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
I too like the last guts figure...
however is this a unique one that isn t available for usual beings as us??

aelka

*gasp* you know how hot I am? *no.*
The last one is VERY good. I think even if it's available I wouldn't be able to afford it!

I won the online AMOK contest before so I have a Caska at home.

puella

Berserk forever
I've never seen Judeau's figure. doesn't it exist?
and how much are they(including custom-made figure)?
I wanna know it even roughly. should I sell my compact car to buy it? ::)

***and Walter, I love new message board sooooooo much
it gives me a good spirit;Puck looks like a cheerleader.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I too like the last guts figure...
however is this a unique one that isn t available for usual beings as us??
Im really not the one to be asking these things to. Kenoh-sama was the lead man on Berserk models/figures but I havent seen him around recently...

Anyway, dont take my word for it, but from what I can remember, the Guts Lost Childredn model WAS available to the public, but Im pretty sure they only made about 2000 of them. Very limited number. It was made from popular demand, and I guess those are the people that got em  :-/

Glad you like the new text entry pic Puella! I stole the idea (legitly/with permission) from Icefall's BBS.

bundy

BRAIN FREEZE!!!
I have a pre-painted Resin statue of Guts Eagle Warrior.

If anyone one is interested in owning one please email me for I have it for sale.

I also have pictures if anyone wants to see. The statue is well detailed and has two different heads. One is just Guts face while the other has a helmet on.

There is a post by Maximus and it has a picture on it....The statue I am selling looks exactly like that

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
I have a pre-painted Resin statue of Guts Eagle Warrior.

If anyone one is interested in owning one please email me for I have it for sale.

I also have pictures if anyone wants to see. The statue is well detailed and has two different heads. One is just Guts face while the other has a helmet on.

There is a post by Maximus and it has a picture on it....The statue I am selling looks exactly like that
U have only one??
why r u selling it?

bundy

BRAIN FREEZE!!!
Oh yeah and I only have one.

If you want pictures or are interested in the statue please email me at BE12SERK@aol.com

Top Bottom