Berserk Hiatus for 19+ Weeks—A New Record

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh don't do that. I'm sure things will be alright with the series.
Just in case, maybe we should write to Miura to know what really is going on. I'm worried he might be sick or something.
 

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Devilwoman said:
Oh don't do that. I'm sure things will be alright with the series.
Just in case, maybe we should write to Miura to know what really is going on. I'm worried he might be sick or something.
I have a feeling that if that were the case, we might have heard about it already.

I think he's just working extra hard to get the next batch of episodes to be *just right*... And for all we know, he could have some involvement in Berserk-related projects we're not yet aware of. At least I hope that's the case.
 
In the interim, we can make-do with these exclusively released panels - http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=13892.msg220316#msg220316
 

KazigluBey

Misanthrōpos
IncantatioN said:
In the interim, we can make-do with these exclusively released panels - http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=13892.msg220316#msg220316
Damn it, spoiler city. :judo:
 

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
KazigluBey said:
Damn it, spoiler city. :judo:
You know, as crazy as this sounds, I just found out that guy I interviewed in that video was actually Grail wearing a bag on her head... And also.... It turns out those manga pages were drawn by Gobs and Grail... Those fuckers got me good. Sorry guys.
 

KazigluBey

Misanthrōpos
Gobolatula said:
You know, as crazy as this sounds, I just found out that guy I interviewed in that video was actually Grail wearing a bag on her head... And also.... It turns out those manga pages were drawn by Gobs and Grail... Those fuckers got me good. Sorry guys.
Lol. The cat's out of the bag. :magni:
 
Gobolatula said:
You know, as crazy as this sounds, I just found out that guy I interviewed in that video was actually Grail wearing a bag on her head... And also.... It turns out those manga pages were drawn by Gobs and Grail... Those fuckers got me good. Sorry guys.
At this point, I think I'll break down and cry the same way when the next episode is announced.

http://youtu.be/caFrwIEILhg?t=8m41s
 

Death May Die

"That day you left, that's when I knew."
I'm sadistically starting to hope for continuing weeks with this break. No break after this run will seem relevant in comparison. What doesn't kill us, will only make us stronger. :femto:
 
Walter said:
Confirmed: No Berserk in June. Next chance is July 12. See you then...? :sad:
Well that makes my heart hurt.. :judo: I would think we would at least get an ad for movie 3 in the next issue of YA even if it's terrible. Oh well, I'm sure it's for good reasons but one thing is for sure.. I'm gonna hug my monitor once I see the next episode confirmed.
 

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Maxwell said:
I would think we would at least get an ad for movie 3 in the next issue of YA even if it's terrible.
Feel free to import the issue to see the ad :ganishka:
 

Death May Die

"That day you left, that's when I knew."
After next week it'll be half a year since our last episode will it not?

EDIT

Gob's, your avatar is going to give me nightmares. :puck:
 

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Death May Die said:
Gob's, your avatar is going to give me nightmares. :puck:
Everyone should dream about grown men with baby faces and green colored cartoon girl hair. It's the healthy thing to do.

Guys, look on the bright side. At least we got each other.
 
Gobolatula said:
Everyone should dream about grown men with baby faces and green colored cartoon girl hair. It's the healthy thing to do.

Guys, look on the bright side. At least we got each other.
Im not sure which is worse. The break or being stuck here with a magnificent baby faced man.
 

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
tama chan said:
Has it already been half a year already? Wow it doesn't feel like it... Hope Miura is doing well. :sad:
I'm sure he's doing fine. I hope he's had time during this publication break to take a break for himself.
 

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
Just a random post. They made a Chich Pokemon for the upcoming X and Y games. :schnoz:


It's named Flabébé (Fairy type) and here it's official description:

It lives atop a flower that it chooses soon after it’s born and will care for its entire life. Players may see different Flabébé holding flowers of different colors when encountering them in the wild. Flabébé is able to draw forth hidden powers that lie within its flower and use those powers in moves while battling.
I thought this was amusing.
 
Truder said:
Just a random post. They made a Chich Pokemon for the upcoming X and Y games. :schnoz:


It's named Flabébé (Fairy type) and here it's official description:

I thought this was amusing.
Maybe that's where he's been/what he's been busy with?

Aww. I made myself laugh, then sad. :ganishka: :judo:

Hopefully we hear some news soon. Until then, back to re-reading the series!
 
Walter said:
Confirmed: No Berserk in June. Next chance is July 12. See you then...? :sad:
I have a question. Since it's been confirmed no Berserk in June, does that include the previews for the next issues as well? Basically, should I be getting hyped for the next issue preview on the 28th or am I a dumbass? :???:

-

Edi said:
http://www.younganimal.com/magazine/next.html
No Berserk in July 12. Next chance is July 26.....
welp, my question was answered. :iva:
 

Edi

Sorry for my bad English...
Maxwell said:
I have a question. Since it's been confirmed no Berserk in June, does that include the previews for the next issues as well? Basically, should I be getting hyped for the next issue preview on the 28th or am I a dumbass? :???:
http://www.younganimal.com/magazine/next.html
No Berserk in July 12. Next chance is July 26.....
 

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Maxwell said:
Basically, should I be getting hyped for the next issue preview on the 28th or am I a dumbass? :???:
You shouldn't get hyped for any preview in Young Animal. These days all we ever get is a date and a generic picture. At least at the end of Volume 37 we got a glimpse of what to expect next episode.

Thanks for updating us, Edi. Here's hoping it'll happen by the end of July! :daiba:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom