Berserk PS2 Demo Review: Millennium Falcon: The Holy Evil War

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
SlimJ87D, you rock! Probably no one else in the world would send all the files I need for the game and keep aim on so I can ask them crap when I'm confused.

I'm not really good on reviewing anything except for story. However, I can't wait for this game!!

SlimJ87D

Apollo
welcome Eddie. If anyone else wants the game, just IM me sometime when I'm on. Note: I will only send the game to people with some type of broadband...

meandean

there defenses are broken let the slaughter begin!
Ok I was out of the States and away from my computer for the last two weeks.Does anybody have this for download the torrents are dead :'(. Show some love please. ;D

SlimJ87D

Apollo
I will send it to people with DSL and any other type of broadband. 56K, I'll have to leave it over night, So ill think about it... 56Kers, sorry but it just takes too long, and my sister reboots PC every once in awhile.

PLEASE NOTE: Sometimes my sister is on, so you have to catch me at a time she is off.

so far I have sent it to 3 people.

meandean

there defenses are broken let the slaughter begin!
cool I have cable. Just let me know when is the best time for you PS my computer is always running and free. Just let me know what you need.

SlimJ87D

Apollo
You need a DVD burner. Just IM me anytime, anyone can IM me anytime, it doesn't matter the time. SLimJ87D thats my handle.

Re: Release date set?

Got this info from gamefaqs.com from a poster there. "According to NCS, the PS2 Berserk has been dated for 10/07. Also, it appears there is a limited edition shipping out for $105." Does any one know what NCS is?

Update-

It's been confirmed by the-magicbox.com that "Sammy will release the PS2 anime slash and hack action game Berserk in Japan on October 7" in japan.

ZODDGUTS said:
Got this info from gamefaqs.com from a poster there. "According to NCS, the PS2 Berserk has been dated for 10/07. Also, it appears there is a limited edition shipping out for $105."  Does any one know what NCS is?
Exactly what is packed with this limited edition? Anyone know?? I think it should be a behelit.....
Also, someone help me. I have the Berserk demo, but my Swap Magic 2.0 just won't load it no matter what....

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Skull Knight said:
Also, someone help me.  I have the Berserk demo, but my Swap Magic 2.0 just won't load it no matter what....

Try the Special Loading Mode (press Square instead of Cross or something like that).

Aazealh said:
Try the Special Loading Mode (press Square instead of Cross or something like that).
No such luck. It shows the blue bar like it should when it's reading the disc properly, but then goes to a black screen. Any other suggestions? BTW, this is the actual Japanese demo, not a burnt one, so don't tell me I need to burn another copy and try it, because this is the real thing.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Skull Knight said:
No such luck. It shows the blue bar like it should when it's reading the disc properly, but then goes to a black screen. Any other suggestions?

Well, you can try using Breaker Pro and Cogswap.

Skull Knight said:
BTW, this is the actual Japanese demo, not a burnt one, so don't tell me I need to burn another copy and try it, because this is the real thing.

I don't think Swap Magic is supposed to allow you to play original japanese games, just copies, so you can try burning a copy.

Aazealh said:
Well, you can try using Breaker Pro and Cogswap.

I don't think Swap Magic is supposed to allow you to play original japanese games, just copies, so you can try burning a copy.
I've never heard of Cogswap....where can I get it? And Swap Magic does allow you to play original imports...I have quite a few and they all start up flawlessly. The Berserk demo is the only game I've experienced problems with. My next problem is I don't have a dvd burner, so even if I wanted I couldn't copy it....I'm kind of screwed....I'm about ready to rip my system apart and put a chip in unless I can come up with a solution fast....the demo is mocking me because I actually have it but can't play it.....

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Skull Knight said:
I've never heard of Cogswap....where can I get it?

You've never heard of Google either ? ::) Here's the link to download CogswapLoader, now don't ask me for a tutorial, they're easy enough to find.

Skull Knight said:
And Swap Magic does allow you to play original imports...I have quite a few and they all start up flawlessly.

Ok, I saw different infos on modchip sites some time ago but I guess it's more logical that way.

Skull Knight said:
The Berserk demo is the only game I've experienced problems with.

Well, all I can tell you is that it works perfectly here with a burned copy of the ISO I first linked on this site.

Top Bottom