Berserk PS2 Demo Review: Millennium Falcon: The Holy Evil War

R

Raftrider

Don't jump up my ass when I ask you lovely people this question, but to download this demo...I just click on one of these many links so many of you have provided, yeah?

SlimJ87D

Apollo
Well I said I was willing to send the DEMO and DC game if you haven't played it. Just IM me on AIM, not the message system here. SlimJ87D. The file is 170MB and I will send it around speeds of 40 KB/s

Skull Knight said:
Exactly what is packed with this limited edition? Anyone know?? I think it should be a behelit.....
Also, someone help me. I have the Berserk demo, but my Swap Magic 2.0 just won't load it no matter what....

If you need help, I can help you guys to boot this disc too. Its not as easy as you think, well its easy, but just more work. ???

R

Raftrider

God, SlimJ87D...you're soPIMP! I'll try to contact you later VIA my brother's computer.;D

Can't do shit with this computer 'cause it isn't mine.

SlimJ87D

Apollo
yeah, just try to do it before sunday, I have to leave to Georgia. If I cant visit this topc.

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=3323.0

People here have it, you can get it form someone here.

Slight Berserk PS2 game info update. The game will be shown at September Tokyo Game Show 2004 in Japan. So expect new trailers of the game next month. :)

Kakkoii_Guts

海賊王になる男だ
Have any of you guys had luck playing the Berserk demo using the slide card and swap discs? I recently got a hold of a copy of it and I can't get it to play. Any help will be greatly appreciated. ;)

Kakkoii_Guts said:
Have any of you guys had luck playing the Berserk demo using the slide card and swap discs?  I recently got a hold of a copy of it and I can't get it to play.  Any help will be greatly appreciated. ;)

Here's what I used and how I got it working.

Swapmagic 3.0 cd version
cdloader 7
Swapmagic DVD 2.0
slide card

First I put Swapmagic CD 3.0
Used the slide card to swap to CDloader 7
hit X till it asks for the next disk then
Hit eject button (do not use the slide card)
insert DVD SwapMagic 2.0 and hit X until it asks for the next disk
Use the Slide card and insert your backup.

Make sure u use the slide card right. Some people use it to pull the tray out but dont use it to "reseat" the tray after the tray has been closed. FYI just in case any of you had crappy instructions with your slidecard.

Kakkoii_Guts

海賊王になる男だ
Thank you very much DosU2Death. That technique worked like a charm!

I cannot wait to get this game! The demo alone blew the Dreamcast game out of the water (and hey, no seizures). Guts is as strong as he should be. Everything was perfect. I couldn't possibly be any happier with this game. ;)

Top Bottom