CnColors

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
NICE. I like the glowing blade and the convincing lighting around Zodd's mouth. Interesting to see a different color palette compared to Abstraction's piece.

CnC

Ad Oculos
A new one from the cHaptAr:

berserk_ship.jpg

Boat Friggin' Time​

Thanks for viewin' :guts:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Good stuff, CnC, I was hoping you'd tackle this one as I found it pretty similar in nature to the group's initial approach to Vritannis, which you colored way back when. As usual, I humbly request a desktop-friendly version! :guts:

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
As usual, a spectacular coloring! CnC, you are the best around, no one can keep you down. I don't exactly remember the lyrics but the point is you rule. And a very clever title to boot.

CnC

Ad Oculos
wow. quick comments!

I'm afraid this is about as big as it gets for this one (wallpaper wise). As this was the bottom panel of a page. Sorry, I wish the original was larger

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
CnC said:
wow.  quick comments!

Damn right! When I seen you made a new post in your coloring thread I nearly jumped out of my seat. I was hoping for a coloring from the new episode and you delivered big time. And I think its a very good size. :carcus:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
CnC said:
wow.  quick comments!

I'm afraid this is about as big as it gets for this one (wallpaper wise).  As this was the bottom panel of a page.  Sorry, I wish the original was larger

Quick like fire! No worries about the wallpaper.

Haven't been able to get in here in a while, but really great stuff. I love the Guts on Zodd one, awesome!

:serpico:

- C

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Dang, I was gonna color the one with Guts riding on Zodd but I have little chance of even coming close to CnC's work. Simply awesome work!

The ship one just blows me away. It looks simple at first, but that's because you nailed it so darn well. I love the definition of the ship's shadow, and the clouds and water are excellent.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
I know that I'm probably just repeating what other people have been saying, but I feel inclined to finally add a post here. Simply put, my dear CnC, I have found your colors to be fascinating to scrutinize, particularly this last one of the ship. The way you colored the sunlight falling over the waves and the horizon is really fabulous! :serpico: I look forward to future works with enthusiasm.

CnC

Ad Oculos
1900 hit, Picture's Due:

This ones a bit of a quicky. I'm doing something a bit more grand for the 2k post (hopefully it'll be done by then). It started as a paint-over for one of our board members but then it was put away, but I completely re-did it... blah blah blah...
Pic:

berserk_judo.jpg

Judo

Thanks for viewin'.

...and thanks aaz, for the crits...

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
CnC said:
thanks Uriel.  Dunno who cares, but I made a quick WP for my 1280*1024 monitor:
Here.

...just thought I'd share.   :serpico:

Well ya beat me to it this time; I was gearin' up to request a wallpaper version. Good stuff, as usual. :serpico:

Top Bottom