CnColors

CnC said:
Next picture's already underway.  Its more of a matte painting than a recolor (drew from scratch deal, use photos where necessary).
It _is_ berserk related so I'll post it when done. its about 50%, now.

WOOT cant wait to see the next one man :serpico:

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Aazealh said:
It's good. :badbone:
I'd expect no less of one with such a portfolio. Can't wait CnC, your paintings bring some sophistication to the forum (too bad I have no taste :judo:).

CnC

Ad Oculos
Vaxillus said:
I'd expect no less of one with such a portfolio. Can't wait CnC, your paintings bring some sophistication to the forum (too bad I have no taste :judo:).

Well, the portfolio's also a work in progress.

Here's a preview of what I'm working on. Just to give an idea of the scale (roughly 4k pixels wide), this is a cropped section of a part of the picture I consider more finished:

color_study_detail.jpg

????​

What is it? a brand new car? a bowl of noodels? who knows. But hopefully it'll be finished soon.

PS. Thanks for the mod appointment, Walter and Aaz

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Horray for our new Mod! It's about time. Awsome tree, it looks 3 dimentsional. Can't wait to see the finished pic.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Thanks, fellas. Now everyone start drawing/coloring ! :chomp:

Vaxillus said:
Awsome tree, it looks 3 dimentsional. Can't wait to see the finished pic.

Thanks, I would hope it would look 3d :guts: Its coming along slowly but surely

CnC

Ad Oculos
Ok, here's a quicky.
Hopefully for 1300 I'll have the above teaser's piece done. In the meantime I'm working on a tutorial. Rather than a step by step I'm hoping to create a rough theory on how I tackle one of these pics. Since I didn't have screen captures of my process on the other pics, I had to create a new one :carcus:.

Thanks. And I hope to have the tutorial done soon:

Berserk_tiger.jpg

Tiger

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
I mean this when I say it, this is, in my opinion, the best piece of coloring you've done yet. Very nice. :guts:

CnC

Ad Oculos
Thanks people!
Your comments are as encouraging as always.

spikeyhairedcadet said:
can't wait to see the finished verion of the teaser!

Its reaching the final lap. I hope to have it done soon. :serpico:

EDIT: tutorial is written, just need to place some images then upload it.

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
oh my god.. beautiful! Just awesome work again, CnC. So pretty it brings a tear to my eye :judo:

Looking foward to that tutorial also :carcus:

CnC

Ad Oculos
1300 hit. Picture due.

This is the painting from the teaser. Original res is about 4k pixels across. its about 90% painted (used some photos but then painted on them to blend them in better). Theres a lot more I want to do with it to make it more photo-real. But it works right now as a proof of concept.

What do you think?

Berserk_spirit_tree.jpg

Spirit Tree

Wallpapers available in

widescreen:
1680*1050
1280*800

square:
1280*1024
1280*768

Top Bottom