CnColors

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I can't count how many times I've tried to color this panel, and quite obviously, they were all failures. Especially in contrast with this piece of art. Great work, as always CnC.

Can't wait to see the "finished" product, and make it my new wallpaper.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I'd comment, but since I always see everything before it's posted... Yeah, nice black border you added there man. :void:

Walter said:
I can't count how many times I've tried to color this panel, and quite obviously, they were all failures. Especially in contrast with this piece of art.

Note though that while it's obviously inspired from it, this painting is an "original" work and not just a coloring of that panel in the manga. :guts:

CnC

Ad Oculos
Yea, its as Aaz said, I painted it from scratch while using the panel as reference, hence why its a bit wider and its in the middle of a very large field.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
Yea, its as Aaz said, I painted it from scratch while using the panel as reference, hence why its a bit wider and its in the middle of a very large field.
Ah, well don't I feel like an asshole... Let my confusion be a complement to you. And thanks for another amazing background :guts:

CnC

Ad Oculos
Sparnage said:
Fantastic, looks great on my 19 inch backround. ^_^

BTW what does the acronym on the right side stand for?

Those are my initials. I don't like to sign the re-colors as I'm merely coloring someone elses work. But the paintings I'll sign :guts:

CnC

Ad Oculos
IsolatioN said:
Any clue on what your up to next, or is it a suprise? :)

Well, I currently have quite a full docket of stuff I need to do. A lot of the personal painting projects have to be put on the back burner.
But perhaps a re-color in the near future?

We'll see what the new episode has... :carcus:. I have a feeling that we'll see some interesting pics from Schierke's perspective

CnC said:
Well, I currently have quite a full docket of stuff I need to do. A lot of the personal painting projects have to be put on the back burner.
But perhaps a re-color in the near future?

We'll see what the new episode has... :carcus:. I have a feeling that we'll see some interesting pics from Schierke's perspective

Just an idea. Episode 268, page 5. Guts impaling the daka... oh how good that would look in colour..... ;)

CnC

Ad Oculos
Sparnage said:
Just an idea. Episode 268, page 5. Guts impaling the daka... oh how good that would look in colour..... ;)

268 has a lot of panels that lend themselves to color. Its a very intensive with its imagery.

While I'm inclined to color some of the scenes involving Blaze Rod, unfortunately I have waaaay too much work right now to start on a coloration.
:judo:

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
No problem CnC. while I eagerly await your next piece, I don't blame you for not focusing your priority on colorings. After all, there are more important things to do :)

Give us all an update when you do get started, though! :guts:

Top Bottom