CnColors

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Re: CnColors -- 600 posts and finally it happens...

Griffith's hair is... w-w-w-w.... white.

I'm actually.... crying...

CnC

Ad Oculos
Uriel said:

Griffith's hair is... w-w-w-w.... white.

I'm actually.... crying...

griffbluega0.gif

I left it in, just for you :casca:

I put a lot of reddish tones in his hair to match the sky.

Anyways, 25 pages! woo! :ganishka:

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Another lovely entry. Hair's a little too blue, but that's okay, it's interpretation. =)

It also works nicely at avatar size around 200 pixels. Was just checking. :guts:

Uriel

Seriously though..

It's your best yet. Had I better looking OS, it'd do the wallpaper justice. I know this will be around my desktop for many moons.

Congrats, mate :badbone:

These all look much better on my new monitor, sadly it's only now I realise how awful the last monitor truly was.

Can't wait to see more. ;)

CnC

Ad Oculos
Thanks for all the kind words, folks. As always I'm flattered that anyone would think to use any of these as wallpapers.

Here's a bit of a practice image:

isidro.jpg

Isidro​

Thanks for viewin' :isidro:

Why can't more Berserk color-ins use color to create texture, shading, mood, and depth like this one you posted as opposed to most of the other stuff I see that looks like it was done with the fill bucket in MS Paint?

CnC

Ad Oculos
Thanks fellas :guts:

Peregrine_Falcon said:
Why can't more Berserk color-ins use color to create texture, shading, mood, and depth like this one you posted as opposed to most of the other stuff I see that looks like it was done with the fill bucket in MS Paint?

Well, if any of those things are working in any image of mine I think I can attribute it to a LOT of practice, and the many honest criticisms I've received.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Omega Tom Hanks said:
CnC, have you done a Rakshas coloring?

I did the doodle HR pointed to (it's on page one) but I don't think I've really attempted a coloring for Rakshas. Truth is I feel he doesn't really lend himself too well to color. Black cloak, white mask, red eyes doesn't give you a lot of room to really bring anything to a coloring.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Gah! I was attempting to capture this picture with Camstudio and do a timelapse of how it was done, however I must have been doing something wrong. Anyways my comp. crashed and I not only lost the capture but the original psd. This was a small copy I had made a bit prior:

(image removed 'cause it sucked, I'll try and make a better version.. :void:)

Uriel

Walder Frey?!

Oh no wait, I see it now. One of the children needs a fiddle in their hands. The mood is very foreboding -- especially the lack of eyes vs. the big innocent ones of the children. Shame about the computer crash though!

Top Bottom