Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' on Heaven's Door

icefall

I need more sleep -_- zzz
just thought i would make a suggestion.  has anyone ever thought of making the rar files and then renaming their extentions to something else.  still in order of course.  so when your "service"  saw the files it wouldn't seen anything that matched up with rar but once you downloaded them all just renamed them appropriatly.  say the first *.rar file would be *.imx1  and then the *.r00  would be *.imx2  and so on?  make sense?

If they find you trying to do that they nuke your account w/no refund... that and their upload tool is looking specifically at the file types and not their extensions :-/

while downloading the movie at a sweeeet 250kps... I'll take this time to thanks Icefall...

thanks...

GODDAMMIT!!!! >:(
that's a speed i've never realized before!!! instead i get this "5.6kb/sec" and go "woo hoo! im going fast now!!"...

i so need a job now... :'(

CnC

Ad Oculos
GODDAMMIT!!!!
that's a speed i've never realized before!!! instead i get this "5.6kb/sec" and go "woo hoo! im going fast now!!"...

i so need a job now...

I know the feeling... we just got a T3 going to all the dorm rooms... so this is sweet

icefall

while downloading the movie at a sweeeet 250kps... I'll take this time to thanks Icefall...

thanks...

No prob - Now you see what I mean about the speed! I downloaded 1.5 gigs last night in just over an hour. Gotta love cable bandwidth  ;D ;D

If you want anything else just ask... I have more than I know what to do with o_O;;

CnC

Ad Oculos
left it running and left... it broke off half way thru.
I try to resume and it says "content unavailable"

huh?

update:  just tried trigun and its downloading fine (350 kps :D )... bebops busted... any of you fellow streamloaders experience this?

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Streamload: Yeah, at times one of the streamload servers get the 'temporarily unavailable' message. I think its maintenance or something... it usually is okay the next day, or the day after. You can resume interrupted downloads up to 5 days after you started them, and if you have not downloaded 5 files after the interrupted ones. I have had this problem.... maybe four times, one time it lasted a week, the other times it was okay the next day.

Trigun: *grins* thanks icefall, it was subbed... in chinese! *giggles*. So no good for me unfortunately. I'm not worried about the quality, I will buy the dvd's eventually, I am just so broke right now! And I want to see the end... I know that there are subbed ones out there, but all the people I usually downloaded from on IRC are not there anymore, and since I have work now I just can't sit aropund the pc all day... So if you find someone that has episodes 24,25,26 I would be very grateful. I've looked everywhere... quality doesn't matter as long as they are english subs...

CnC: Speaking of Streamload.... here is the adress to a good request site, I usually get my stuff the same or next day, and they got quite a good selection too: http://www.xsorbit.com/users/kojiko/index.cgi

IRC: I used to hang out a lot on Dalnet, and EFnet... but that was when I wasn unemployed ;). No time for that these days... But it was there I got my first Berserk fix... ah, Animesync.... (I think it was named). There are still a lot of good places to download metal though... faster, and they don't have such long queues. Um... in those places I am named 'Jochiem'... which is my most common netname

icefall

left it running and left... it broke off half way thru.
I try to resume and it says "content unavailable"

I get that sometimes too... I use gozilla so I just stop all the downloads, wait a few minutes and then resume.

huh?

update:  just tried trigun and its downloading fine (350 kps :D )... bebops busted...

The bebop should be all good, make sure you got the whole file! As for the trigun I'm glad it was good quality!  :)

CnC

Ad Oculos
So if you find someone  that has episodes 24,25,26

it just so happens I got 24 and 26 in great quality and subbed... don't have 25... but I'm working on that.  I can prob. upload them tonight and send to you.  (busy as hell recently so can't do now)

I used to be an IRC addict, but since this new connection seems to have trouble connecting and I don't have the time to wait in line, ect.... ;D

right... off to print this #$^!in' paper... later

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
it just so happens I got 24 and 26 in great quality and subbed... don't have 25... but I'm working on that.  

I would be SO grateful!!! And if you want anything.... ask, I might have it *grins*

Arker

shweeet
If they find you trying to do that they nuke your account w/no refund... that and their upload tool is looking specifically at the file types and not their extensions  :-/

bah where's your sense of adventure man! ;P get creative... use hexedit to alter the files so they don't match archive file types anymore. haha.

CnC

Ad Oculos
well I saw the movie... that was sweet... nice fight scenes! Originally I was pissed that Vicious doesn't play a role in this movie.. .but Vincent pulls off that bad-guy role pretty well (when he's not wearing that ridiculous hat)

icefall

well I saw the movie... that was sweet... nice fight scenes!  Originally I was pissed that Vicious doesn't play a role in this movie.. .but Vincent pulls off that bad-guy role pretty well (when he's not wearing that ridiculous hat)

I was the same way until I got to see Vincent in action... what a badass! (and yes the hat was a bit much ^_-;; ...)

I'm still in awe of the fight chor. and animation - definitely one of the best animations I've seen in a long time.

icefall

I especially liked the intro, with the most realistic animation I've ever seen.  

Yeah this is one movie that I can not wait to get on DVD. I'll probably buy the Japanese DVD so I can watch it right away!

Top Bottom